Thread Rating:

darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 261
  • Posts: 8851
November 25th, 2020 at 2:14:44 PM permalink
Quote: coachbelly

The challenge was similar...not the prize.

But it demonstrated how slot play could be manipulated
to show a win for a short period, when the overall play could be a loss.

Kind of like the freeplay collecting thing.

You can run through freeplay today and claim to win,
but before you claim yourself a winner, you need to establish
that the losses incurred to generate the freeplay offer were less
than what was collected from the freeplay.

That can be established, but not by claiming that it happened.



It sounds like you want me to show you how to generate offers that exceed losses.

I already show one method in my NY AP thread and you said you were unaware anyone had ever verified my claims so as far as you were concerned it wasn't accurate, correct?

So, it sounds like unless I gamble on your own personal players card with you in person and then we wait and see what the offers are you won't believe what I say
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
Joined: Dec 29, 2013
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 2778
Thanks for this post from:
HunterhillRogerKintDeMangoAxelWolf
November 25th, 2020 at 2:21:20 PM permalink
Not getting enough attention lately?
coachbelly
coachbelly
Joined: Oct 21, 2013
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 1097
November 25th, 2020 at 3:24:07 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

It sounds like you want me to show you how to generate offers that exceed losses.

I already show one method in my NY AP thread



The DarkOz challenge applies to AC, but your NY card-pulling thread doesn't apply to AC...does it?

Can you establish that your AC freeplay offers exceed the losses incurred to generate the offers?

Asking the question doesn't mean that you can't provide proof, I'm hoping that you can prove your claims.

Put up or shut up.
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 261
  • Posts: 8851
November 25th, 2020 at 3:31:39 PM permalink
Quote: coachbelly

The DarkOz challenge applies to AC, but your NY card-pulling thread doesn't apply to AC...does it?

Can you establish that your AC freeplay offers exceed the losses incurred to generate the offers?

Asking the question doesn't mean that you can't provide proof, I'm hoping that you can prove your claims.

Put up or shut up.



You didn't answer the question.

I could show mail offers but you are saying that's not good enough. You are claiming that calendar offers don't show how much in losses I sustained to generate them.

I don't videotape my generation of offers so again.

You are asking for me to show you how I do it, in person and obviously on your own card!

It's not good enough for me to show you how I do it on anyone else's card because you would not know historical past play that you can say, "wow, he really did it".

Am I correct? Is that the only proof you would accept for your so-called put up or shut up?
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
coachbelly
coachbelly
Joined: Oct 21, 2013
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 1097
November 25th, 2020 at 3:42:14 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

You didn't answer the question.



To be clear...is this the question that I didn't answer?

Quote: darkoz

I already show one method in my NY AP thread and you said you were unaware anyone had ever verified my claims so as far as you were concerned it wasn't accurate, correct?

darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 261
  • Posts: 8851
November 25th, 2020 at 3:56:45 PM permalink
Quote: coachbelly

To be clear...is this the question that I didn't answer?



I'm done.

You are blocked!
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 112
  • Posts: 8168
November 25th, 2020 at 3:59:50 PM permalink
Quote: coachbelly

The DarkOz challenge applies to AC, but your NY card-pulling thread doesn't apply to AC...does it?

Can you establish that your AC freeplay offers exceed the losses incurred to generate the offers?

Asking the question doesn't mean that you can't provide proof, I'm hoping that you can prove your claims.

Put up or shut up.



LOL! Put up or shut up? I think about my claims here.....
I've made money by finding a weak Asia Poker dealer at the Paris.
I took advantage of a very weak dealer in Mesquite at Pai Gow poker.
I got way over comped at NYNY by betting big first hand while chatting with pit boss then dropping after he walked away.
Rat holing has my W/L statement showing a loss instead of a decent win.
I lost 16 hands at PGP (many ties intermixed) without a win. Kept playing and ended up ahead that session!
How can I prove any of this?

How can darkoz prove he didn't lose more than he won? No way to prove it.

When dark started this 'challenge' I didn't even consider that it was a real challenge. I just thought it was his way of saying.... 'hey forum, anyone want to get together in AC, get dinner, and see how I play?'
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 261
  • Posts: 8851
November 25th, 2020 at 4:18:14 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

LOL! Put up or shut up? I think about my claims here.....
I've made money by finding a weak Asia Poker dealer at the Paris.
I took advantage of a very weak dealer in Mesquite at Pai Gow poker.
I got way over comped at NYNY by betting big first hand while chatting with pit boss then dropping after he walked away.
Rat holing has my W/L statement showing a loss instead of a decent win.
I lost 16 hands at PGP (many ties intermixed) without a win. Kept playing and ended up ahead that session!
How can I prove any of this?

How can darkoz prove he didn't lose more than he won? No way to prove it.

When dark started this 'challenge' I didn't even consider that it was a real challenge. I just thought it was his way of saying.... 'hey forum, anyone want to get together in AC, get dinner, and see how I play?'



Pretty much that's correct.

A friendly watch me play challenge which we could discuss later over dinner. Let's face it what else would strangers have to talk about?
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
coachbelly
coachbelly
Joined: Oct 21, 2013
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 1097
November 25th, 2020 at 5:07:14 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

LHow can darkoz prove he didn't lose more than he won? No way to prove it.



Exactly..so the only option left is to block his doubters...and that's what he's done.

SUBMISSION...he has submitted...he is finished.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 151
  • Posts: 19999
November 25th, 2020 at 6:53:04 PM permalink
Quote: coachbelly

I recall a scenario of having a confederate front-load a must-hit-by machine in order to win a similar challenge.

Is that what you mean by guaranteeing an opportunity?

You are spot on. Things like this is exactly why people should be careful (not talking about DarkOz, just in general) when getting involved in a challenge or whatever.

I can see how a complete gambling novice could be conned into thinking someone can beat slots and then they get taken advantage of.

This is also why someone with any sense isn't going to just take up a 50k challenge from an anonymous person with zero reputation who makes multiple highly improbable claims. At best you have a slight advantage with a chance you're getting conned or just wasting time, since it will never happen.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪

  • Jump to: