RS
RS
  • Threads: 59
March 13th, 2018 at 5:47:19 PM permalink
Quote: ontariodealer

i had a bad day there and went to my room tired and hungry...... a hooker showed up at my door and said I'm here to give you some super sex......i said ill have the soup.

What was the soup of the day?
“Man Babes” #AxelFabulous
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 75
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
March 13th, 2018 at 5:47:26 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

I agree. Why's anyone in bed before 1:00a.m.?

Old people like me visiting from the east coast
10pm in Vegas is 1am body clock time for us East coast visitors
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 287
March 14th, 2018 at 2:17:22 AM permalink
we're wondering where everybody is at 3 AM though!
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!” She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 66
March 14th, 2018 at 7:05:05 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

Old people like me visiting from the east coast
10pm in Vegas is 1am body clock time for us East coast visitors

I live in Vegas and I doubt if I am up past 10pm five nights per year.
Living longer does not always infer +EV
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 15
March 14th, 2018 at 7:57:12 AM permalink
I think I was in bed by 10 or 11 every night last time I was in Vegas. Maybe the first night I made it until midnight.

Once I hit my early 30's, "staying up late" just stopped happening. Especially when I'm drinking (which obviously happens in Vegas). I get two or three stiff drinks in me, and I need to go to bed.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 75
March 14th, 2018 at 11:20:49 AM permalink
One thing I noticed unusual about the D
3 card poker and Pai Gow poker at the same table
3 card played 1st which I never play
I just sit there while others play waiting for the rest of my cards so I can play Pai Gow
Kind of weird. Have not seen this done anywhere else
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 118
March 14th, 2018 at 2:18:27 PM permalink

I just sit there while others play waiting for the rest of my cards so I can play Pai Gow

I’ve always thought 3CP/LiR would make sense.

Base Games
Pair Plus
Five Card Bonus
Progressive (5 Card Royal)
Six Card Side Bet

Anyway, players get the three cards and make the first LiR decision as well as the play/not play for 3CP. Dealer flips one card and final LiR decision is made. Dealer adjudicates all LiR base game payouts, five card bonus and five card progressive.

Next step, dealer flips last card and adjudicates 3CP payouts. Finally, six card side bet payouts.

It’d be slow, but if people liked it anyway, most players would play at least some of the side bets. Considering the LiR, with a $5 minimum Table, someone playing both base games and all of the side bets could be starting with $36 in total action on the table.

I think the only problem is that hitting or missing would be highly correlated, except maybe winning on the 3CP Ante if the dealer doesn’t qualify. Still, the player could conceivably lose every single bet...probably not even all that unlikely...
Vultures can't be choosers.
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 91
March 14th, 2018 at 3:48:16 PM permalink

It's called PaiGow Mania. I played it at Trump Marina once, and Harrah's KC a couple times. Both took it out. I play it when I'm downtown because I think it's a brilliant combination.

The top hand on the Fortune (not called that for TM reasons, but same concept) is 5 Aces, at 1000:1. When I went to play it at HKC, they told me the hand had hit twice in 12 days. They were way upside down on the game at that point, decided the math was flawed, and took it out.

I can't remember who distributed it, might even have been the inventor, but it never got very many installs.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous

• Jump to: