Thread Rating:

texasplumr
texasplumr
  • Threads: 13
June 12th, 2015 at 11:06:38 AM permalink
Quote: freelancepics

I only clicked on this link because it mentioned 'pictures'. I am not a work junkie and have other side line biz's. My two primary cameras are both Nikons, a D800 and a D800E, too many lenes and other items. I am not hear to discuss pro photo, I merely commented to a question out there.

I left MGM and do sub-contract work for many photo studios and outfits, but mostly in California now.

WTF just happened? Four exact posts in a row?

I should say: How does that happen?
Stupid is a choice
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
June 12th, 2015 at 1:51:31 PM permalink
Quote: freelancepics

I only clicked on this link because it mentioned 'pictures'. I am not a work junkie and have other side line biz's. My two primary cameras are both Nikons, a D800 and a D800E, too many lens and other items. I am not hear to discuss pro photo, I merely commented to a question out there.

I left MGM and do sub-contract work for many photo studios and outfits, but mostly in California now.

I understand completely and I do mean completely. Thanks for the response.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
June 12th, 2015 at 3:23:35 PM permalink
Quote: texasplumr

WTF just happened? Four exact posts in a row?

I should say: How does that happen?

It happens a lot, actually. If a person clicks "post", and the forum doesn't immediately refresh and show a successful post for some reason, people hit "post" again while the first is still processing, thinking it didn't take, but both (or more) posts are in the queue and will show up eventually. Rinse and repeat, in this case 4 times. A lot of people go back and edit the clones to say "deleted" or "duplicate" or something when that happens. I usually kill the duplicate(s), but not always, just to keep the thread readable, when I see them (as I did here).
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
June 12th, 2015 at 9:13:17 PM permalink
What happened to freelancepics? I thought it
was odd that as soon as B79's thread was
revived, up popped an expert who know
all about it. So many coincidences here
lately.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
quads4444
quads4444
  • Threads: 2
June 13th, 2015 at 6:52:23 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

What happened to freelancepics? I thought it
was odd that as soon as B79's thread was
revived, up popped an expert who know
all about it. So many coincidences here
lately.

Evenbob, that guy B79 and so called others apparently really bother you. Besides correcting everyone on the internet and a fishing trip once in a while over to the great lake shore what do you do?
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
June 13th, 2015 at 8:06:58 PM permalink
Quote: quads4444

Evenbob, that guy B79 and so called others apparently really bother you. Besides correcting everyone on the internet and a fishing trip once in a while over to the great lake shore what do you do?

For starters, he keeps a consistent forum name.
HornHighYo11
HornHighYo11
  • Threads: 7
June 16th, 2015 at 8:46:49 PM permalink
Ba da Bum!
Rimshot!
  • Jump to: