beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
February 19th, 2020 at 6:17:20 PM permalink
Quote: Mosca

No objection to you writing it here. Huge objection to you harassing me with it through PMs.

Thanks for mentioning it, mosca. I was constrained from raising the PM issue in this case, but you have the right to say so.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Mendoza
Mendoza
  • Threads: 2
February 19th, 2020 at 8:55:05 PM permalink
no no I tell it to senor mosca exactamente the same to face as I write it here. El mismo

He lie if he say other thing

I say to face that his story aburrido and also I write it el mismo here

No diferente

I no how he say - acosar

If any they explain to me why what I do not ok I learn
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
February 19th, 2020 at 8:58:44 PM permalink
Quote: Mendoza

no no I tell it to senor mosca exactamente the same to face as I write it here. El mismo

No diferente

I no how he say - acosar

Why do you go to such great lengths to let someone know you donít like their post ?

Point out a single post of your own that wasnít boring.
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
  • Threads: 22
February 19th, 2020 at 9:27:44 PM permalink

No diferente

I no how he say - acosar

El posto from Mendoza el sin sustancia. Your posts are like white paint, aburrida!
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. ó Amarillo Slim Preston
Mendoza
Mendoza
February 19th, 2020 at 10:31:01 PM permalink
si many the others we all say el mismo so why i must gone 1 week but others they nothing happen

Is Ok to say someone what he write aburrido or no all right?

Very hipocrita

i tell the man his face el mismo so what? i think anyway is better to say private if you want see what i write I show you is exactamente el mismo I write here
ApellesPromptov
ApellesPromptov
  • Threads: 1
February 19th, 2020 at 11:35:31 PM permalink
That Mrs is a keeper then. You hold on to that.
Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 178
Thanks for this post from:
JoemanMinty
February 20th, 2020 at 12:58:44 AM permalink

si many the others we all say el mismo so why i must gone 1 week but others they nothing happen

Is Ok to say someone what he write aburrido or no all right?

Very hipocrita

i tell the man his face el mismo so what? i think anyway is better to say private if you want see what i write I show you is exactamente el mismo I write here

So you are calling me a hypocrite?

Why are you picking a fight with me because you didnít like what I wrote? Why did you PM me because you thought it was boring? Why didnít you do what normal people do when they find something boring on the internet, which is find something else in the limitless content of which there is enough to cover your entire lifetime a million times?

Pssst: I have a secret for you. Itís the internet. All of it is boring. Thatís why itís here, to fill your time while you squat, or eat cereal, or during commercials, or when you canít sleep. If you insist on excitement, put down your keyboard and go do something.
NO KILL I
Minty
Minty
  • Threads: 7
February 20th, 2020 at 5:09:51 AM permalink
Pienso que sera mejor si Mendoza hace una historia interesante o inportante y no ataque otros miembros.
"Just because I'm not doing anything illegal, doesn't mean I won't have to defend myself someday." -Chip Reese
Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 178
February 20th, 2020 at 5:36:38 AM permalink
Estoy de acuerdo.
NO KILL I
Mendoza
Mendoza
February 20th, 2020 at 5:40:19 AM permalink
I no say senor mosca hypocrita

i say is hypocrita that the others they say I write aburrido but nothing is happen to them but when i write this I get suspend. this is not correct

but if you want know actual right now - it is hypocrita also to that you senor mosca write before you find the mdawg story is not interest but when someone write that you story aburrido you get not happy. you write it that if something to find aburrido just to ignore but you did not ignore the mdawg instead you write that his story no interest you óóó maybe I learn to find what you write and i repeat it here or do you want repeat it here for us

• Jump to: