Poll

6 votes (54.54%)
4 votes (36.36%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (9.09%)

11 members have voted

RoyalBJ
RoyalBJ
Joined: Jul 18, 2011
  • Threads: 33
  • Posts: 260
January 14th, 2016 at 5:31:13 PM permalink
Quote: teliot

Thanks Mike! I was a bit hesitant to write that article, because I was directly approached by the game inventor. I think he believed I would find nothing much there. So did I. Oops!

Thanks for your double check and your page on it.

Many players play because a bet is perceived countable - including panda8, even blackjack, and others. May be your friend (or ex friend now) wants you to say it's countable. On the other hand, he may not be too smart.
teliot
teliot
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 39
  • Posts: 2160
January 14th, 2016 at 6:04:52 PM permalink
Quote: RoyalBJ

Many players play because a bet is perceived countable - including panda8, even blackjack, and others. May be your friend (or ex friend now) wants you to say it's countable. On the other hand, he may not be too smart.

It is not just "perceived countable" as you said in a previous post in this thread, it is highly countable, crushably so. It has a high DI, better than just about any blackjack game you'll find. The only problem is the $25 maximum. What's your point? Do you think I'm making this stuff up?
Poetry website: www.totallydisconnected.com
Paradigm
Paradigm
Joined: Feb 24, 2011
  • Threads: 42
  • Posts: 2225
January 14th, 2016 at 7:34:11 PM permalink
Quote: RoyalBJ

...On the other hand, he may not be too smart.


I will vouch for the inventor as being quite smart & a friend of mine...he is also a Member here, so perhaps we could avoid openly questioning a Member's intellect.
etablegames
etablegames
Joined: Mar 17, 2011
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 80
February 4th, 2016 at 6:50:32 PM permalink
Quote: teliot

Thanks Mike! I was a bit hesitant to write that article, because I was directly approached by the game inventor. I think he believed I would find nothing much there. So did I. Oops!

Mike and Eliot, thanks for the articles.

Just wanted to clarify that I had no preconceived notion when I approached Eliot. I had no expectation whatsoever, so no Oops from me. A math is a math is a math, and I am sure you do your work utmost professionally.

The game has been a great success at Gold Coast in the past 10 weeks. G.C. is adding one more table and more spreading is in the works. Check it out, RoyalBJ.
UCivan
UCivan
Joined: Sep 3, 2011
  • Threads: 79
  • Posts: 830
February 5th, 2016 at 7:20:51 AM permalink
Congratulations!!!
teliot
teliot
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 39
  • Posts: 2160
February 5th, 2016 at 7:41:53 AM permalink
Quote: etablegames

Mike and Eliot, thanks for the articles.

Just wanted to clarify that I had no preconceived notion when I approached Eliot. I had no expectation whatsoever, so no Oops from me. A math is a math is a math, and I am sure you do your work utmost professionally.

The game has been a great success at Gold Coast in the past 10 weeks. G.C. is adding one more table and more spreading is in the works. Check it out, RoyalBJ.

It's always nice to hear that a game is a success. I hope you will let management at the Gold Coast know that the game can be counted (maybe you already have). Game developers owe it to their clients to be completely honest about known issues.
Poetry website: www.totallydisconnected.com
etablegames
etablegames
Joined: Mar 17, 2011
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 80
February 5th, 2016 at 4:45:01 PM permalink
Quote: teliot

It's always nice to hear that a game is a success. I hope you will let management at the Gold Coast know that the game can be counted (maybe you already have). Game developers owe it to their clients to be completely honest about known issues.



Thank you. My experience might have been different from yours. The Table Games executives I have met are all experienced, competent, seasoned and yet conservative and very cautious professionals. I think they are very smart and know the business very well. Vulnerability was the first thing they asked about. (We did have a privileged report on the subject.) The Max bets were tightly monitored and tracked every hand for 10 weeks' operation, 24 hour day straight before they took the next move.

BTW the casino also has many Panda 8, Dragon 7 tables; the bosses are fully aware of your fine countability articles on these bets.
etablegames
etablegames
Joined: Mar 17, 2011
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 80
February 12th, 2016 at 4:38:09 PM permalink
Quote: MrCasinoGames

It is nice to hear this game is doing well.
The game developer is a nice guy (He show me this game at G2E 2015).

Thank you, MrCasinoGames. Hope this is a beautiful beginning of a great journey.
MrCasinoGames
MrCasinoGames
Joined: Sep 13, 2010
  • Threads: 197
  • Posts: 2875
February 13th, 2016 at 1:30:41 AM permalink
Quote: etablegames

Thank you, MrCasinoGames. Hope this is a beautiful beginning of a great journey.



Yes etablegames, I think your game have a great chance.
Stephen Au-Yeung (Legend of New Table Games®) NewTableGames.com
RoyalBJ
RoyalBJ
Joined: Jul 18, 2011
  • Threads: 33
  • Posts: 260
May 25th, 2016 at 7:53:13 AM permalink
Casino M8trix in San Jose, CA has a "Low Tie Max" side bet (pays 50 to 1) now. It is on every baccarat table at M8trix. I think it's the same game. This side bet has generated a lot of actions. If it is, congratulations to etablegames.

  • Jump to: