silversonic2006
silversonic2006
  • Threads: 33
April 13th, 2015 at 7:22:57 PM permalink
I might be headed out to LV soon. From what I've read, Bellagio used to deal $100 minimum "true" big baccarat at night (the shoe moves around the table, players handle cards). Does anyone know if they still offer this game? The thread referencing that was 3 years old.

I've also read Rio, Gold Coast, and maybe Palms offer $25 minimum squeeze games at off times. Anyone know if this is still the case?
Baccaratfrom79
Baccaratfrom79
  • Threads: 58
April 13th, 2015 at 7:49:53 PM permalink
Bellagio will be a min if $100 for any baccarat Midi/Macau in their high limit which is where the players handle the cards. They used to have 1 big bac (3 dealers/14 players/2 floor people and 1 pit manager on the game) but they pretty much stopped that except on holidays and Asian New Year's. CP had 2 for Asian New Years and they usually have 1 all the time. But in Vegas, the players will dictate if the shoe 'travels' and most of the time it does not so they deal the big game the exact same as Midi, dealer keeps the shoe. Most table at B, Mirage, CP are $300 and $50 min up to 15k/20k/25k. There are a few $100.

Rio has plenty of $100 in the HL with the Midi style. Again, I only seen the big table there on holidays. Gold Coast told me (did not go in Feb) their host said $50 min for Midi and up. Same at Palace Station. Palms I have not been in a few years but was about the same as Rio on weekends, $100 to $5k in their HL.

Most of the properties have Mini for a $25 min but that moves to $50 at night and weekends depending on traffic at the tables.
Bac79=Hazardous Material and Chemical person correcting other's mistakes. Non AP'er, I can't count cards, low intelligence. Sprinkles magical dust on the cards. Has a lucky monkey. Baby also has a green one. Sum it up: "It's okay just blame me, it's all my fault"! ( No one believes me--so I chose to stop posting)
  • Jump to: