ssho88
ssho88
Joined: Oct 16, 2011
  • Threads: 44
  • Posts: 480
September 3rd, 2014 at 11:01:14 PM permalink
A card game with five different sidebets, namely A, B, C, D and E. If you bet on ALL five sidebets, there are only two outcomes :-

a) Loss all
b) Win one of it and loss other four sidebets

I have developed five different counting systems, namely S1, S2, S3, S4 and S5, for each sidebet.

However, it's not practical for a player to count five different systems at the same time. Therefore, I have developed a single counting system to cover five sidebets, namely S6. Of course, the S6 is not as good as S1,S2..S5, only able to capture average 73% of the each ev of S1, S2. . .S5.

Base on system S6, trigger running count for sidebets A,B,C,D and E are RC >= 21, RC >= 22, RC >= 24, RC >= 26 and RC >= 29 respectively.

Question:-

1) Should I bet for all five sidebets if RC=32 ?
2) Should I just bet on sidebet A, B and C if RC=25 ?
3) Each sidebet is independent from each other ?

Please be reminded that if player bet on ALL five sidebets, he may only win one of the sidebet and loss other four sidebets, OR loss all five sidebets.
Buzzard
Buzzard
Joined: Oct 28, 2012
  • Threads: 90
  • Posts: 6814
September 3rd, 2014 at 11:04:16 PM permalink
John Patrick says you should push and pull, then lift and lay!
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
ssho88
ssho88
Joined: Oct 16, 2011
  • Threads: 44
  • Posts: 480
September 3rd, 2014 at 11:07:17 PM permalink
What do you mean by that ?
andysif
andysif
Joined: Aug 8, 2011
  • Threads: 23
  • Posts: 433
September 4th, 2014 at 2:51:18 AM permalink
Quote: ssho88

A card game with five different sidebets, namely A, B, C, D and E. If you bet on ALL five sidebets, there are only two outcomes :-

a) Loss all
b) Win one of it and loss other four sidebets

I have developed five different counting systems, namely S1, S2, S3, S4 and S5, for each sidebet.

However, it's not practical for a player to count five different systems at the same time. Therefore, I have developed a single counting system to cover five sidebets, namely S6. Of course, the S6 is not as good as S1,S2..S5, only able to capture average 73% of the each ev of S1, S2. . .S5.

Base on system S6, trigger running count for sidebets A,B,C,D and E are RC >= 21, RC >= 22, RC >= 24, RC >= 26 and RC >= 29 respectively.

Question:-

1) Should I bet for all five sidebets if RC=32 ?
2) Should I just bet on sidebet A, B and C if RC=25 ?
3) Each sidebet is independent from each other ?

Please be reminded that if player bet on ALL five sidebets, he may only win one of the sidebet and loss other four sidebets, OR loss all five sidebets.



how could they be "Each sidebet is independent from each other ?" and "may only win one of the sidebet and loss other four sidebets, OR loss all five sidebets"
ssho88
ssho88
Joined: Oct 16, 2011
  • Threads: 44
  • Posts: 480
September 4th, 2014 at 4:19:51 AM permalink
The main question here is : Should I bet for all five sidebets if RC=32 ?
Dieter
Dieter
Joined: Jul 23, 2014
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 1482
September 4th, 2014 at 6:36:18 AM permalink
Quote: ssho88

The main question here is : Should I bet for all five sidebets if RC=32 ?



I don't think you've provided enough information for a specifically relevant answer.

You shouldn't bet more than you can win, ever. You shouldn't bet more than you're likely to win, generally.
May the cards fall in your favor.
ssho88
ssho88
Joined: Oct 16, 2011
  • Threads: 44
  • Posts: 480
September 4th, 2014 at 7:04:00 AM permalink
Quote: Dieter

I don't think you've provided enough information for a specifically relevant answer.

You shouldn't bet more than you can win, ever. You shouldn't bet more than you're likely to win, generally.




Additional info :-

Sidebet A : 1 pay 40
Sidebet B : 1 pay 50
Sidebet C : 1 pay 25
Sidebet D : 1 pay 100
Sidebet E : 1 pay 65
ajemeister
ajemeister
Joined: Mar 20, 2012
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 208
September 4th, 2014 at 7:20:04 AM permalink
Quote: Dieter


You shouldn't bet more than you can win, ever.



isn't this what laying odds in craps is?
ssho88
ssho88
Joined: Oct 16, 2011
  • Threads: 44
  • Posts: 480
September 4th, 2014 at 7:22:03 AM permalink
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT GAME IT IS !
Dieter
Dieter
Joined: Jul 23, 2014
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 1482
September 4th, 2014 at 7:35:32 AM permalink
Quote: ajemeister

isn't this what laying odds in craps is?



Sorry, I specifically meant placing more contrary bets than one can win.

An ex-girlfriend who didn't understand roulette liked to place 12 or 13 non-overlapping corner bets. She thought it was fun. She didn't understand why I got annoyed.

Laying odds at craps is different.
May the cards fall in your favor.

  • Jump to: