Thread Rating:

boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
August 17th, 2013 at 1:24:23 PM permalink
It's baccarat. The house edge is 1%. A betting system will magnify the house edge because the average bet will be larger.

If you have a method for predicting cards, let's have it, because it is the ONLY way to beat this game. The odds of the next hand being player, or banker, or tie, is unpredictable UNLESS you know what cards are coming. Therefore, a guess will suffice if you don't know what cards are coming.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
gr8player
gr8player
  • Threads: 8
August 17th, 2013 at 1:31:46 PM permalink
Ooops, since my last post there were a couple of others:

EvenBob, no sense in our "locking horns" yet again. Everyone here knows the truth of you, I needn't say a thing.....

As to "thecesspit" commentary:

No, I do not believe that the shoe results are random. And, thereby, exploitable. Always? Nope. Nearly always? Still, nope. But enough. I've seen it and I've lived it, and, even more pointedly, I've played it.

You want random, go play roulette.

You want some "exploitable shoe traits" (read: trends), you might want to give Baccarat a look.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
August 17th, 2013 at 1:32:24 PM permalink
Quote: gr8player

How would you be served if I were to discontinue posting here? What stake have you in that?

Oh, I don't want you to leave. With Ahigh unable to post, you're the most entertainment member here (in a court jester-ish type of way). :)

Anyway, all I asked was why you said you'd leave and didn't follow through? I guess your claims about leaving are BS, just like your claims about bac.
Fighting BS one post at a time!
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
August 17th, 2013 at 1:34:24 PM permalink

Think about it for a minute, my friend....what else might I believe in? That I can't win? That the house edge has me doomed? And, yet, I should still put my money onto the felt....why, because I like the smell of the felt? Is that why you perceive me to be there?

No, you're there because you're like the millions of other people in the world who can't quit gambling.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 423
August 17th, 2013 at 1:53:16 PM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

No, you're there because you're like the millions of other people in the world who can't quit gambling.

The only way he'll go away is if you stop feeding him.
He posts for the attention, isn't that obvious? Ignore
him and he'll find another forum to bother.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
August 17th, 2013 at 1:53:44 PM permalink
Okay, tell us how the shoe results are not random. Tell us how a count is exploitable in baccarat.

See the Wizard's Bacarrat Appendix 2 which addresses whether bacarrat is countable. His analysis: it's not.

Most of us are in the camp that roulette and craps are not exploitable either.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
August 17th, 2013 at 1:56:02 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

The only way he'll go away is if you stop feeding him.
He posts for the attention, isn't that obvious? Ignore
him and he'll find another forum to bother.

Nah, he's too entertaining. In an Ahigh-like kind of way...lol
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 423
August 17th, 2013 at 2:07:19 PM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

Nah, he's too entertaining. In an Ahigh-like kind of way...lol

At least Ahigh has standards, you can only push him
so far. GR8 will come back for more abuse no matter
how much you heap on him, he lives for it.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
gr8player
gr8player
  • Threads: 8
August 17th, 2013 at 2:58:00 PM permalink
Oh, my goodness. It's nearing the time to put Batman and Robin (EvenBob/Spike and Beethoven9th) on iggy mode.....
What absolutely wonderful poster-boys these two make for this forum.....sheesh.....

Boymimbo, I do not utilize any counting of card values in my play.

I do, however, utilize "Law of Series" statistics and variance measurements.

With all due respect, boymimbo, I dont think you could play my Bac game. Not without my experience and variance knowledge.

But, that said, if you knew how, in the long run, this all breaks down rather simply....
.....in my attempt to put more money into the betting circle when I'm winning (read: positive variance) than I do when I'm losing (read: negative variance).

Rocket scientry? Far from it, my friends. But let me tell you: experience combined with some good knowledge can take you a long, long ways in this game.

And, as always, I wish it for all of you.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
August 17th, 2013 at 3:26:06 PM permalink

Oh, my goodness. It's nearing the time to put Batman and Robin (EvenBob/Spike and Beethoven9th) on iggy mode.....

You might as well. You already put the challenge on your Ignore list a long time ago.

• Jump to: