Yoyomama
Yoyomama
  • Threads: 47
Thanked by
Mission146
November 26th, 2021 at 5:01:42 PM permalink
I'd like to find a good sports book & spp that I could bet using my phone. There seem to be a lot of good sounding offers from Draftkings, Fanduel and others to get you to join. Anyone got any real good sports books with offers that I could look into? I'll be traveling to multiple States so that shouldn't be an issue.

Thank you.
Yoyomama
Yoyomama
Thanked by
Mission146
January 7th, 2022 at 8:36:01 AM permalink
Quote: Yoyomama

I'd like to find a good sports book & spp that I could bet using my phone. There seem to be a lot of good sounding offers from Draftkings, Fanduel and others to get you to join. Anyone got any real good sports books with offers that I could look into? I'll be traveling to multiple States so that shouldn't be an issue.

Thank you.
link to original post

Anyone home? Surprised no one in the gambling capital of the world (or visits) doesn't know of a Sports book to recommend or offer worth looking at.

I live in NY and New York starts Mobile Sports Booking tomorrow. Any help appreciated.

Thank you
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
Thanked by
Yoyomama
January 7th, 2022 at 8:40:32 AM permalink
I recommend any of the ones with an exploitable new player promotion, which should be approximately all of them.

Are you just looking for beatable promotions or can you ask something more specific? I don't play any of them for recreational purposes, so I just log in, make the bet, log off...the user interfaces (or whatever you would call them) are so similar as to be the same, imo.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
Yoyomama
Yoyomama
Thanked by
Mission146
January 9th, 2022 at 6:16:27 AM permalink
Thanks for the response. I'm an occasional sports better and hate waiting in lines! But, living in New York where we got the OK to go mobile yesterday, I'm seeing a lot of "free money" offers. It would be nice to take advantage of them during NFL playoffs, Super bowl and March Madness when I'm most likely to bet. I will place all bets on my phone.

So far, I've joined Caesars, DraftKings and Fanduel figuring I'd take the free money to bet and see how they work. So far I bet yesterday using Caesars and won a couple bucks. So far so good. I will probably join MGM and Wynn sports books next.

So right now I exploring to see where the GOTCHA's are.

Any info or insights appreciated.

Thank you
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
Thanked by
Mission146
January 9th, 2022 at 6:48:47 AM permalink
understand, I believe all sports betting apps are limited to the state where you signed up. Cross state betting is not allowed so you will probably have to sign up for an app in each state.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
  • Jump to: