DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 74
December 21st, 2020 at 3:22:17 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Arizona Wildcats lost their rivalry game to ASU 70-7. I'm guessing a few heads roll.

Arizona did fire their coach after that game.
Living longer does not always infer +EV
Dsarez32
Dsarez32
  • Threads: 0
January 14th, 2021 at 3:22:19 PM permalink
Thanks for sharing
gordonm888
gordonm888
  • Threads: 44
January 14th, 2021 at 8:09:08 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Unusual year of course. I can easily see Cincy as 4th team after Bama, Clemson, and OSU. Since no out of conference games it is not as clear that Cincy’s conference pales in comparison to SEC. I think OKLAHOMA conference gets zero. And only if undefeated does PAC 12 team have a chance.

I am no fan of Cincy. I remember when they had an entire decade without a single scholarship basketball player graduating.

Can you bet on them making the championship 4? Get 5-1 odds or so?

Oklahoma's conference, the Big 12, won all four of its bowl games. Just saying, the conference comparisons are hard to make.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 28
January 15th, 2021 at 7:40:24 PM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

Quote: SOOPOO

Unusual year of course. I can easily see Cincy as 4th team after Bama, Clemson, and OSU. Since no out of conference games it is not as clear that Cincy’s conference pales in comparison to SEC. I think OKLAHOMA conference gets zero. And only if undefeated does PAC 12 team have a chance.

I am no fan of Cincy. I remember when they had an entire decade without a single scholarship basketball player graduating.

Can you bet on them making the championship 4? Get 5-1 odds or so?

Oklahoma's conference, the Big 12, won all four of its bowl games. Just saying, the conference comparisons are hard to make.

True. The SEC and everybody else.
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.

• Jump to: