Thread Rating:

Boz
Boz
Joined: Sep 22, 2011
  • Threads: 154
  • Posts: 5701
November 6th, 2018 at 1:10:26 PM permalink
As we say with ZK, stop talking and start betting. If itís a lock, bet everything you can afford to lose. Take out loans if you can afford to pay them back in the unlikely event you lose.

Easy money doesnít come around often, just do it!
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
Joined: May 8, 2015
  • Threads: 154
  • Posts: 2806
November 6th, 2018 at 1:33:23 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

If itís a lock, bet everything you can afford to lose.



not saying it's a lock. I'm not ZK.

or RS for that matter😄
"but I don't care too much for money..........money can't buy me love".............. the Beatles
mustangsally
mustangsally
Joined: Mar 29, 2011
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 2463
November 11th, 2018 at 12:57:07 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

not saying it's a lock.

they say on any given Sunday
This was in Cleveland

CLEVELAND BROWNS QB
#6
BAKER MAYFIELD

17-20 (good I guess. his first 14 were all completions)
216 yards
3 TDs
0 Ints

Baker Rocks!
now music all night!
Sally

Oh
Clev 28
Falcons 16

COLD weather makes some play cold
let us see what is up next week.
I Heart Vi Hart
gordonm888
gordonm888
Joined: Feb 18, 2015
  • Threads: 38
  • Posts: 2408
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKintRS
November 11th, 2018 at 3:06:07 PM permalink

Cleveland 28 Atlanta 16


Excuse us if we are not impressed. You created a thread solely based on your certainty that the Falcons would beat the Browns today. And you were wrong. Not wrong by 1 point or 3 points, you were wrong by a mile. Maybe next time you should realize that your opinion doesn't justify creating a thread and making a laughingstock of yourself.
So many better men, a few of them friends, were dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things lived on, and so did I.
speedycrap
speedycrap
Joined: Oct 13, 2013
  • Threads: 42
  • Posts: 1137
November 11th, 2018 at 4:49:33 PM permalink
I dont appreciate the result but the thoughts and effort.
djatc
djatc
Joined: Jan 15, 2013
  • Threads: 83
  • Posts: 4477
November 11th, 2018 at 5:19:27 PM permalink
not a big fan of laying money on favorites. I rarely do so
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 206
  • Posts: 7953
November 11th, 2018 at 9:54:42 PM permalink
Quote: mustangsally

they say on any given Sunday
This was in Cleveland

CLEVELAND BROWNS QB
#6
BAKER MAYFIELD

17-20 (good I guess. his first 14 were all completions)
216 yards
3 TDs
0 Ints

Baker Rocks!
now music all night!
Sally

Oh
Clev 28
Falcons 16

COLD weather makes some play cold
let us see what is up next week.

Plus he has a hot gf
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is the care taker. Hold my beer.
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 8623
November 12th, 2018 at 2:30:51 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

not saying it's a lock. I'm not ZK.

or RS for that matter😄


Only time I've (seriously) said anything was a lock was in reference to Mayweather killing McGregor, at least for anything that even remotely had a chance to lose. I bet a few farms on Mayweather, unfortunately I thought the odds were going to move the opposite direction and got most of my money down around -500 to -650 IIRC.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
Joined: May 8, 2015
  • Threads: 154
  • Posts: 2806
November 12th, 2018 at 5:22:53 AM permalink
Quote: RS

Only time I've (seriously) said anything was a lock was in reference to Mayweather killing McGregor, at least for anything that even remotely had a chance to lose. I bet a few farms on Mayweather, unfortunately I thought the odds were going to move the opposite direction and got most of my money down around -500 to -650 IIRC.



you have a short memory - okay so I guess you're saying you weren't serious that time - maybe some will accept that

Quote: RS

I took triple G at -38.

"but I don't care too much for money..........money can't buy me love".............. the Beatles
TomG
TomG
Joined: Sep 26, 2010
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 2049
November 12th, 2018 at 9:41:08 AM permalink
Don't think there was ever -190 in Las Vegas. The take back was between +190 and +220 everywhere all week, so definitely a good bet. Can't always be results oriented.

  • Jump to: