Thread Rating:

Shootress
Shootress
Joined: Jul 29, 2016
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 20
May 23rd, 2017 at 1:24:50 PM permalink
I think the tide is turning in our favor, Steel. I'm sticking with you till the end!
!
bazooooka
bazooooka
Joined: Nov 21, 2016
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 185
May 23rd, 2017 at 1:47:01 PM permalink
Steel you can get near 100% more return on many of these by playing the "alternative" run lines. Have you back tested all your +130 dog winners to see what your returns would be. Since your average dog is around +145 then assume an average of around +230 on the "alt" lines.

If so, you will see that you're leaving big money on the table. Giants paid +300 last night and will do similar tonight. You only have to be right 25% of the time for these to pencil. Any algo that can sniff out the good dogs will be in the money. Upsets are often by more than 1 run. Your own data will confirm.
steeldco
steeldco
Joined: Nov 30, 2011
  • Threads: 52
  • Posts: 4914
May 23rd, 2017 at 2:00:53 PM permalink
Quote: Shootress

I think the tide is turning in our favor, Steel. I'm sticking with you till the end!



Thanks so much for your good thoughts!!
DO NOT blindly accept what has been spoken. DO NOT blindly accept what has been written. Think. Assess. Lead. DO NOT blindly follow.
steeldco
steeldco
Joined: Nov 30, 2011
  • Threads: 52
  • Posts: 4914
May 23rd, 2017 at 2:01:12 PM permalink
Quote: bazooooka

Steel you can get near 100% more return on many of these by playing the "alternative" run lines. Have you back tested all your +130 dog winners to see what your returns would be. Since your average dog is around +145 then assume an average of around +230 on the "alt" lines.

If so, you will see that you're leaving big money on the table. Giants paid +300 last night and will do similar tonight. You only have to be right 25% of the time for these to pencil. Any algo that can sniff out the good dogs will be in the money. Upsets are often by more than 1 run. Your own data will confirm.



It's being considered.
DO NOT blindly accept what has been spoken. DO NOT blindly accept what has been written. Think. Assess. Lead. DO NOT blindly follow.
bazooooka
bazooooka
Joined: Nov 21, 2016
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 185
May 23rd, 2017 at 6:56:42 PM permalink
Twins paid near triple on the alt line. You can lose the other two +130 dogs and be up on those if using the alt. I have Sox on the "alt" also for near +340.
steeldco
steeldco
Joined: Nov 30, 2011
  • Threads: 52
  • Posts: 4914
May 24th, 2017 at 4:56:29 AM permalink
Yesterday's Results:
 Giants -700
 Phillies -100
 Twins +910
 Rangers -700
 Pirates -103
 Blue Jays +100
 White Sox -700

Yesterday's results: -1,293
+130dogs -490
Other dogs -100
Favorites -3
Focus Picks 0
FocusFlips -700

YTD Total -15,251
+130dogs -2,807
Other dogs +143
Favorites -643
Focus Picks -9,887
FocusFlips -2,057
DO NOT blindly accept what has been spoken. DO NOT blindly accept what has been written. Think. Assess. Lead. DO NOT blindly follow.
steeldco
steeldco
Joined: Nov 30, 2011
  • Threads: 52
  • Posts: 4914
May 24th, 2017 at 5:10:31 AM permalink
Today's Picks:
 Marlins 121
 Nationals -150
 Phillies 100
 Mets -150
 Pirates 125
DO NOT blindly accept what has been spoken. DO NOT blindly accept what has been written. Think. Assess. Lead. DO NOT blindly follow.
steeldco
steeldco
Joined: Nov 30, 2011
  • Threads: 52
  • Posts: 4914
May 25th, 2017 at 7:25:16 AM permalink
Yesterday's Results:
 Marlins -100
 Nationals +100
 Phillies -100
 Mets -150
 Pirates +125

Yesterday's results: -125
+130dogs 0
Other dogs -75
Favorites -50
Focus Picks 0
FocusFlips 0

YTD Total -15,376
+130dogs -2,807
Other dogs +68
Favorites -693
Focus Picks -9,887
FocusFlips -2,057
DO NOT blindly accept what has been spoken. DO NOT blindly accept what has been written. Think. Assess. Lead. DO NOT blindly follow.
steeldco
steeldco
Joined: Nov 30, 2011
  • Threads: 52
  • Posts: 4914
May 25th, 2017 at 8:14:13 AM permalink
Today's Picks: 
Braves 100
 Rockies -109 Focus 7X's
 Red Sox -205
 Mets -210
 Brewers -105 Focus 7X's
DO NOT blindly accept what has been spoken. DO NOT blindly accept what has been written. Think. Assess. Lead. DO NOT blindly follow.
RisingDough
RisingDough
Joined: Oct 4, 2016
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 226
May 25th, 2017 at 2:04:30 PM permalink
Quote: steeldco

Today's Picks: 
Braves 100
 Rockies -109 Focus 7X's
 Red Sox -205
 Mets -210
 Brewers -105 Focus 7X's




Matched you on Braves unfortunately, I went with Phillies, match you on Brewers! Mets game has pitching change so I assume you used listed pitches so should be no action there.

Good luck tonight lets bring the Brew Crew home!
What is life if not a gamble?

  • Jump to: