Thread Rating:

TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
May 3rd, 2016 at 10:26:05 AM permalink
Such a tease you are!
But I'm watching/reading.
Your focus picks almost caught you're 130 dogs.
You keep posting, I like it. Call me a 'fan'.
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
steeldco
steeldco
  • Threads: 52
May 3rd, 2016 at 11:08:59 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

lol like getting your picks isnt enough.

I am curious to how you pick as well but I have always figured it is none of our business.

I suppose that I sound like a jerk, but it took several years to develop this. I am showing you that it can be done. If someone wants to know how to then they'll just have to work thru it themselves. Anything is possible if you just work at it........
DO NOT blindly accept what has been spoken. DO NOT blindly accept what has been written. Think. Assess. Lead. DO NOT blindly follow.
steeldco
steeldco
May 3rd, 2016 at 11:10:13 AM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

Such a tease you are!
But I'm watching/reading.
Your focus picks almost caught you're 130 dogs.
You keep posting, I like it. Call me a 'fan'.

If I had a higher sample size, I might actually be putting more on the Focus picks. But I don't. I'm patient and can wait until it has shown me that it consistently works.
DO NOT blindly accept what has been spoken. DO NOT blindly accept what has been written. Think. Assess. Lead. DO NOT blindly follow.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
May 3rd, 2016 at 11:35:10 AM permalink
Quote: steeldco

I suppose that I sound like a jerk, but it took several years to develop this. I am showing you that it can be done. If someone wants to know how to then they'll just have to work thru it themselves. Anything is possible if you just work at it........

Doesn't sound like a jerk at all. You have a system that is working for you so why give up your methods.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Toobs
Toobs
  • Threads: 5
May 3rd, 2016 at 12:56:57 PM permalink
Lol it's more then enough. I know this isn't the first year he's doing it on this site so I was just wondering if the prior years if he explained it.
GWAE
GWAE
May 3rd, 2016 at 1:49:30 PM permalink
Steel I really hope you are right with Det. I had them on a big play before you posted. Was happy to see you posted them as a winner since I have them at +1.5
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
steeldco
steeldco
May 3rd, 2016 at 2:29:35 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Steel I really hope you are right with Det. I had them on a big play before you posted. Was happy to see you posted them as a winner since I have them at +1.5

I certainly hope that we're both right. Good Luck to the two of us.
steeldco
steeldco
May 3rd, 2016 at 3:03:30 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Apologies if I missed this, but are these picks pitcher-dependent? Should I cancel action if either pitcher does not start?

No. They are not pitcher dependent. That old adage about pitching beating hitting? Mostly untrue. Just a hint.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 231
May 3rd, 2016 at 3:15:39 PM permalink

No. They are not pitcher dependent. That old adage about pitching beating hitting? Mostly untrue. Just a hint.

Thanks! I will stop calling no action. I have not followed baseball a lot in my life and have yet to find a decent book on handicapping it.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
GWAE
GWAE
May 3rd, 2016 at 3:28:51 PM permalink

Maybe it is just the pirates but they sure seem to lose every game where there is a pitcher change or a pitcher making their debut.

• Jump to: