kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
November 3rd, 2013 at 6:19:30 PM permalink
I don't bet pro basketball and am not even a pro basketball fan, although I do like to watch and bet college basketball. When Vegas posted the win totals for the year last month, I couldn't help but notice the 76ers from my previous home town of Philadelphia were at 16.5 wins. That is the lowest win total ever posted. It is no secret that the Sixers would be bad and many thought their goal this season would be to compile the most losses, to give them the best chance at the number one draft, who will be Andrew Wiggins. So 3 games into the season, the sixers are 3-0, with wins over the champion Miami Heat as well as a strong Chicago Bulls team. Seems they can't even loss when they are supposed to. Lol. I say good for the players involved for showing some pride.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
November 3rd, 2013 at 6:24:56 PM permalink
The main reason is Michael Carter Williams has been playing like an All Star for the 1st three games, Evan Turner is also playing like he is looking for a contract, which he is. I would expect the tide to turn soon as they have no bench depth but it has been fun watching them so far. The hope for fans is that they get a top 3 pick, plus a high pick from New Orleans which they own and Nerlens Noel comes back strong next year.
FourFiveFace
FourFiveFace
  • Threads: 15
March 12th, 2014 at 9:31:00 AM permalink
Right now the 76ers are stuck on 15 wins, but have currently lost 17 in a row. We're still a long ways away from the end of the season, but this could be an all-time great gambling moment if the Sixers under hits. They've lost to some other god-awful teams as of late, so picking out wins for them may not be as simple as you think. They do get the Kings at home tonight though.
1arrowheaddr
1arrowheaddr
  • Threads: 14
March 12th, 2014 at 9:32:48 AM permalink
Bovada had a prop a week or so ago on whether the 76ers would win another game this season. I believe it was -500 YES +300 NO.
  • Jump to: