Poll

1 vote (4%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4%)
1 vote (4%)
3 votes (12%)
2 votes (8%)
1 vote (4%)
4 votes (16%)
2 votes (8%)
10 votes (40%)

25 members have voted

LarryS
LarryS
Joined: Feb 26, 2011
  • Threads: 67
  • Posts: 1410
October 10th, 2013 at 9:17:52 PM permalink
a good reason to consider the under. If manning sits in the forth qtr, and is up by 35-0....the jags wont go for feild goals and probabvly get stopped deep in denver territory, ...denver takes over. and has a ong field to drive....Heck I have seen teams up 35-7 late in the game go for it with a running play instead of rubbing it in with a field goal......yes Denver can score alot of points...but if they do it early...the second half is alot of running plays and manning on the sidelines at some point;

i would never bet the over on a game like this.
bigfoot66
bigfoot66
Joined: Feb 5, 2010
  • Threads: 53
  • Posts: 1580
October 13th, 2013 at 2:32:39 PM permalink
And the jags are only down 2 going in to the half.... Interesting....
Vote for Nobody 2020!
Perdition
Perdition
Joined: Sep 3, 2013
  • Threads: 36
  • Posts: 610
October 13th, 2013 at 2:34:21 PM permalink
How low did the line get before kickoff?
cclub79
cclub79
Joined: Dec 16, 2009
  • Threads: 35
  • Posts: 1147
October 13th, 2013 at 2:37:22 PM permalink
Quote: Keyser

I read somewhere that the Jaguars score around seven points per game. However, in the game against Denver I believe that they will score more than usual. The Jaguars will probably score something closer to 21 points, and of course, lose. The reason I believe that they will score more points than usual is because they will be taking larger risks in an attempt to keep up with the Broncos.

In the end the score will be Denver 42, Jaguars 21.
Manning will be injured and leave the game. He will be out for several games. This will enable the Cheifs to beat the Broncos and win the division. The Cheifs then go on to win the Super Bowl.



This is pretty accurate through 1 half! Manning almost did get injured with that low tackle. The Jags are taking a lot of weird chances with fakes and 4th downs.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1344
  • Posts: 22250
October 13th, 2013 at 2:38:00 PM permalink
Quote: bigfoot66

And the jags are only down 2 going in to the half.... Interesting....



It will be historical if the Jags win. Unfortunately, it won't benefit me because I wanted to get 40-1, and the best I saw was 30. At Pinnacle it dropped to about 19-1 Sunday morning.

I do have +475 on Ariz, so wish me positive variance on that one.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
Joined: Jul 13, 2013
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 2299
October 13th, 2013 at 2:40:37 PM permalink
In hindsight, the first half looks life Denver just hasn't had the incentive to go ALL OUT against the Jaguars. The Jags have put some heat on them so we'll see what happens in the second half.
"Quit trying your luck and start trying your skill." Mickey Crimm
bigfoot66
bigfoot66
Joined: Feb 5, 2010
  • Threads: 53
  • Posts: 1580
October 13th, 2013 at 2:41:39 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

It will be historical if the Jags win. Unfortunately, it won't benefit me because I wanted to get 40-1, and the best I saw was 30. At Pinnacle it dropped to about 19-1 Sunday morning.

I do have +475 on Ariz, so wish me positive variance on that one.



I think you got a good bet. The San Franciscos are overrated.
Vote for Nobody 2020!
Perdition
Perdition
Joined: Sep 3, 2013
  • Threads: 36
  • Posts: 610
October 13th, 2013 at 4:10:51 PM permalink
Grats to whoever took Jacksonville + the spread.
Keyser
Keyser
Joined: Apr 16, 2010
  • Threads: 35
  • Posts: 2044
October 13th, 2013 at 4:15:09 PM permalink
Quote: Keyser

I read somewhere that the Jaguars score around seven points per game. However, in the game against Denver I believe that they will score more than usual. The Jaguars will probably score something closer to 21 points, and of course, lose. The reason I believe that they will score more points than usual is because they will be taking larger risks in an attempt to keep up with the Broncos.

In the end the score will be Denver 42, Jaguars 21.
Manning will be injured and leave the game. He will be out for several games. This will enable the Cheifs to beat the Broncos and win the division. The Cheifs then go on to win the Super Bowl.



I wasn't too far off on my prediction. However, I thought that Manning would be injured and would leave the game.
Pokeraddict
Pokeraddict
Joined: Feb 21, 2012
  • Threads: 36
  • Posts: 786
October 13th, 2013 at 4:48:01 PM permalink
Quote: Keyser

I wasn't too far off on my prediction. However, I thought that Manning would be injured and would leave the game.



Her certainly appeared to be hurt. He got hit low in the 1Q and limped after that and when he fumbled at goal line he made zero effort to get it.

  • Jump to: