fartbot
fartbot
  • Threads: 3
July 5th, 2024 at 8:13:07 AM permalink
Mo'Mummy
is one of many games where you collect gems/coins/etc with a numerical value that get thrown into pile. In the case of Mo'Mummy it's the green gems. BAO ZHU ZHAO FU (the Chinese firework themed slot) is another one wherein the "fireworks" that shoot to the top of the screen have a numeric value associated with them.

My question is are those numbers meaningful in any way? Do they impact the bonus round?

For example - let's say "Jack" and "Jill" are both playing Mo'Mummy. Everything about the machines is exactly the same as is everything about how they are playing. Exact same BU, exact same number of spins, and in this case, the exact same number of green gems. The only difference is "Jack" gets green gems labeled "100" and "Jill" gets green gems labeled "1000". They both hit the green bonus at the same time and thus they have "banked" the same quantity of green gems but "Jill's" are all labeled 10x more than "Jack's".

Does "Jill" in this case have a better chance of a higher payout than "Jack" - or - are the numbers on those gems meaningless?
sdg84
sdg84
  • Threads: 5
July 7th, 2024 at 3:14:13 AM permalink
The number on the green gem is meaningless until u go to the mummy green bonus game. It’s just the value of the gem u will collect l
fartbot
fartbot
  • Threads: 3
July 7th, 2024 at 11:33:12 AM permalink
that's my question though - I'm not sure if those numbers mean anything with respect to what you see in the bonus game. Am I equally likely to see a "mini bonus" gem in the cash grab flow regardless of whether or not a "mini bonus" green gem was revealed during regular play and tossed into the green gem pile?
100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 653
July 8th, 2024 at 6:37:40 AM permalink
MO'MUMMY is an accumulator game?!?
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
  • Jump to: