Dibertz
Dibertz
  • Threads: 2
June 24th, 2021 at 11:19:12 PM permalink
Hi guys! how are you. I'm fine, thns.

First of all I want to say that I am new in this forum and I have occurred to me know they how to work the math of this slots.
/watch?v=XHiDS2yfrKI

Symbols that are falling, match one line and fall more symbols over it, how to calculate the math in 3x3 reels in this slots?. I have this doubt because I don't know if they keep the stops when they fall or if they are controlled very much different to the normal slot machines.

Thank you very much in advance. :)
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 117
June 25th, 2021 at 7:51:40 AM permalink
I don't think there's any way of calculating this without knowing the exact layout of all five columns.

Even if you did know this, it's probably easiest to use a computer and a brute force approach - i.e. you check each possible initial result. If there are 32 symbols in each column (and I have no idea how many there actually are, or even if there are the same number in each column), this is 32 x 32 x 32 x 32 x 32 = 33,554,432 possibilities.

I know you said 3x3 reels, but there are 5 reels in the slot in the YouTube link you included. If it is only 3x3, then, if there are 32 in each column, that is "only" 16,384 possibilities.
Dibertz
Dibertz
  • Threads: 2
June 26th, 2021 at 12:43:54 AM permalink
Yeah, thank you for your humble reply. How are you ThatDonGuy.

That is clear to me, having already the layout with running reels, I apologize for the 3x3 , the link are 5 reels, yeah.
However, symbols exploding and others falling on top of them, how to work it mathematically?
I know that on normal slots are composed for Stops over reel strips but this one slots are pretty different for to calculate the math % RTP, standard deviaton, etc.
For example:

A | A | A | J | J
K |10 | ♞ | 9 | 10
9 | ♤ | ♤ | A | J

match symbols x 3 and disappear on the payline 2
- | - | - | J | J
K |10 | ♞ | 9 | 10
9 | ♤ | ♤ | A | J

then other symbols fall again to fill in the missing ones.
I'm a little lost with these machines hahaha but I am intrigued men, at least one clue.

Thank you very much in advance.
  • Jump to: