Lando
Lando
  • Threads: 10
October 27th, 2020 at 5:26:09 PM permalink
I'm wondering if anyone knows the details about the top center "Jackpot" that is way larger than the Major or Minor jackpots, such as in James Bond (Thunderball for example). I think from my research this jackpot, which is generally in the tens of thousands of dollars or higher, is called a wide area progressive/jackpot. How do you trip it? I have played the game many times and hit a minor jackpot after a wheel spin and selection, but I have seen no indication that any reel or bonus play had something referring to that TOP jackpot listed at the top center of the screen (between the smaller icons of Bond and Domino who are "major" and "minor").

Also, a generic question about denominations and credits. The credit part is usually associated with a bonus (more and greater or chip respin for this game, for example) but I'm wondering if there is any different calibration for payouts if you choose 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c or 25c - and then decide which of the credit levels you'd like. For example, will I potentially pay out more on the game if I play 5c denominations at 90 credits (450) as opposed to doing the 1c denominations at 540? I know those are slightly different values per spin but let's say they were mathematically equal, would there be theoretically be different payouts programmed into the game?

Thanks.
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
October 27th, 2020 at 6:36:18 PM permalink
https://www.sggaming.com/games/Scientific-Games/class3/premium-games/JAMES-BOND-THUNDERBALL-7956

this suggests you win it through a jackpot pick feature
Lando
Lando
  • Threads: 10
October 28th, 2020 at 6:59:45 AM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

https://www.sggaming.com/games/Scientific-Games/class3/premium-games/JAMES-BOND-THUNDERBALL-7956

this suggests you win it through a jackpot pick feature

Thanks, though I don't see a discrete reference to the different symbol or idea of TOP JACKPOT, but there is clearly a jackpot above the major Bond that is at least 10x his value.

Can anyone remark on the odds of playing higher denominations? I don't understand they they are offered if there isn't any mathematical difference.
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
October 28th, 2020 at 7:45:06 AM permalink
There is absolutely a mathematical difference. If winning the top jackpot is 1 million to 1 with a $20 bet, then it's going to be 10 Million to one on a $2 bet.
  • Jump to: