ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 15
December 10th, 2018 at 7:10:46 AM permalink
[Redacted].

This was a 5 minute read on the money-making app the guy is pushing on his channel.

I'm convinced. ChumpChange is nuked for spamming and unpaid advertising, also flooding on a single topic.

Ok. I looked back at CCs other posts. He may be spamming this guy's stuff, but not exclusively. I'm going to change this to a 3 day suspension for the reasons above, and ask, when he returns, he not continue to push this channel or app. Further posts about either will be considered a nuk-able offense. Thanks.

BBB
Last edited by: unnamed administrator on Dec 10, 2018
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 187
Thanks for this post from:
beachbumbabs
December 10th, 2018 at 11:46:10 AM permalink
Quote: ChumpChange

Further posts about either will be considered a nuk-able offense. Thanks.

#FreeNATHAN #Paytheslaves
wrxrob
wrxrob
  • Threads: 8
Thanks for this post from:
Forager
December 17th, 2018 at 11:55:44 AM permalink
He IS the spam king, or was at least. If anyone wonders where the guy behind the youtube channel made his money, see the wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Richter
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 15
December 17th, 2018 at 1:01:18 PM permalink
Have we finished off a deck of Trump playing cards yet? Guess we need a big shoe.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 187
December 17th, 2018 at 7:43:27 PM permalink
Quote: wrxrob

He IS the spam king, or was at least. If anyone wonders where the guy behind the youtube channel made his money, see the wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Richter

That's why I'm so suspicious of him, because I remember him saying he did what he did before there were any laws, and I'm thinking that's why he is on Youtube and doing what he is doing now, because there is a wild wild west environment with social media. He didn't play slots much or at all before the channel began I think, it's amazing people don't gravitate towards authenticity.
#FreeNATHAN #Paytheslaves
KevinAA
KevinAA
  • Threads: 18
January 4th, 2019 at 2:08:09 PM permalink
One time I watched a Youtube video of someone playing the "100 or nothing" slot machine in Las Vegas. It has three reels and every single symbol is a 7 (no difference in colors). You bet $1 a spin, and if you get three 7's on the payline, you win $100. Anything else, you lose.

It was interesting watching the video, spin, lose, spin, lose, spin, lose, (8 times, started with $20), then 7-7-7, win $100!

• Jump to: