zippedup
zippedup
  • Threads: 19
December 21st, 2009 at 6:11:02 AM permalink
I don't understand why an administrator would do that? Mr. Administratior---were u bored lololol? Obviously people still wanted to post about the topic. Why did you shut it down?
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
December 21st, 2009 at 6:27:23 AM permalink
Quote: zippedup

I don't understand why an administrator would do that? Mr. Administratior---were u bored lololol? Obviously people still wanted to post about the topic. Why did you shut it down?

If someone displays "invincible ignorance" I vote for a shutdown. Not that I have any votes [g]
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
dwheatley
dwheatley
  • Threads: 25
December 21st, 2009 at 7:21:34 AM permalink
I think it was so the poor Australian who was involved in the discussion would get some rest.
Wisdom is the quality that keeps you out of situations where you would otherwise need it
JB
Administrator
JB
  • Threads: 334
December 21st, 2009 at 7:23:22 AM permalink
Quote: zippedup

The discussion was going in circles, and he said himself that he needed sleep. I can't help but feel like I did him a favor by closing it so that he could get some.
zippedup
zippedup
  • Threads: 19
December 21st, 2009 at 8:18:55 AM permalink
I am with ya regarding the inablity of people to somehow "listen". It has been an eye opener to me being exposed to the great unwashed public on the site. Sometimes I think it's funny and sometimes I think---I am not going back to the site again ever because of the lunacy of some of the comments. Guess I'll just hang in and see how much I can stand!
Thanks for the reply.
  • Jump to: