Thread Rating:

teddys
teddys
Joined: Nov 14, 2009
  • Threads: 150
  • Posts: 5450
May 1st, 2015 at 7:16:07 AM permalink
Well, I think my documentation must have gone through since I now have seven e-mails in my inbox saying "Payout Request Declined." I don't know if this means that the ACH didn't go through or just that they are refusing to pay out. And once again, they are impossible to contact. NOT a good experience thus far with Las Vegas USA online casino. For a Wizard-endorsed casino I would expect better.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
terapined
terapined
Joined: Dec 1, 2012
  • Threads: 88
  • Posts: 5898
May 1st, 2015 at 7:34:30 AM permalink
Quote: teddys

Well, I think my documentation must have gone through since I now have seven e-mails in my inbox saying "Payout Request Declined." I don't if this means that the ACH didn't go through or just that they are refusing to pay out. And once again, they are impossible to contact. NOT a good experience thus far with Las Vegas USA online casino. For a Wizard-endorsed casino I would expect better.



This is not good.
Cmon Wiz or Zuga, you guys got juice, help out teddys.
Its not like this is some new member with a questionable dispute.
Its teddys, known trusted member.
Zuga seems to keep a keen eye on any threads regarding online gambling, surprised he has not chimed in.
WOV supports censorship. Bring back free speech challenging lies.
Gabes22
Gabes22
Joined: Jul 19, 2011
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 1427
May 1st, 2015 at 7:44:30 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

This is not good.
Cmon Wiz or Zuga, you guys got juice, help out teddys.
Its not like this is some new member with a questionable dispute.
Its teddys, known trusted member.
Zuga seems to keep a keen eye on any threads regarding online gambling, surprised he has not chimed in.



Perhaps they are looking into it and waiting for a response. That being said, it might be of some peace of mind to the OP that the Wiz is on it so he isn't just waiting in the wind
A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish
terapined
terapined
Joined: Dec 1, 2012
  • Threads: 88
  • Posts: 5898
May 1st, 2015 at 10:14:49 AM permalink
Sometimes I wonder if these online casinos are some kind of ponzi scheme.
The proper thing to do when receiving a deposit is to set it aside.
I have a feeling these online casinos look at a deposit as their money to do with what they please and are unprepared to refund a deposit because the money has allready been spent.

Would the below bonuses be legal in Nevada in a brick and mortar casino?
I cant see a situation where Nevada would allow a situation where a player MUST play a lot to cash out.
Forget the gambling anonymous hotline, play a ton even if you have a gambling problem or lose your deposit.
Seems a bonus is designed to take advantage of a person with a gambling problem.
WOV supports censorship. Bring back free speech challenging lies.
teddys
teddys
Joined: Nov 14, 2009
  • Threads: 150
  • Posts: 5450
May 1st, 2015 at 12:58:35 PM permalink
Quote: Gabes22

Perhaps they are looking into it and waiting for a response. That being said, it might be of some peace of mind to the OP that the Wiz is on it so he isn't just waiting in the wind

I would be lying if I said I didn't start depositing at this casino because of the Wizard's endorsement. I like fair online gambling. Bovada was great. This one has just been mediocre from start to finish. Now they have locked my account, and I cannot log in to check my account balance, to play, etc. I've left messages with all the administrators to contact me about my payout, and I have heard NOTHING at all since I sent in my documentation. The online customer service reps just keep referring me to the finance or security department.

There is a lot of money at stake. My next step will be to contact the Wizard to make good on his endorsement guarantee. The next step after that will be chargebacks.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1403
  • Posts: 23728
May 1st, 2015 at 1:01:01 PM permalink
Sorry for the late arrival. Would you like someone with our side to see what is really going on? If so, I will ask you to refrain from posting on the matter while we try to mediate the situation. Agreed?
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
teddys
teddys
Joined: Nov 14, 2009
  • Threads: 150
  • Posts: 5450
May 1st, 2015 at 1:02:37 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Sorry for the late arrival. Would you like someone with our side to see what is really going on? If so, I will ask you to refrain from posting on the matter while we try to mediate the situation. Agreed?

Yes, please. Thank you, Mike. The post above will be the last post on the matter unless you tell me otherwise. Feel free to PM me as well.

Let me know if you want me to redact any of my posts in the meantime.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1403
  • Posts: 23728
May 1st, 2015 at 1:29:23 PM permalink
Quote: teddys

Yes, please. Thank you, Mike. The post above will be the last post on the matter unless you tell me otherwise. Feel free to PM me as well.

Let me know if you want me to redact any of my posts in the meantime.



Acknowledged. For future reference, to everyone, if you have trouble as a Wizard player at one of our endorsed casinos, it is better to take the complaint to us directly than start complaining on the forum. It goes you more of a bargaining chip to hold back on that.

For now, you don't need to redact anything.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit 
Joined: Nov 9, 2009
  • Threads: 313
  • Posts: 8696
May 1st, 2015 at 1:52:04 PM permalink
Of course the rest of us are not under the gag order I presume.

It disgusts me to the utmost to hear about needing ID and utility bills etc. The plausible need for such would be when depositing the money to establish that the player is not using other people's credit cards etc.

To demand this only when it's time to cough up money is ugly indeed. The train has left the station as far as possible fraud by the player; now the money is going in the opposite direction.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!” She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
May 1st, 2015 at 1:57:25 PM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

Of course the rest of us are not under the gag order I presume.

It disgusts me to the utmost to hear about needing ID and utility bills etc. The plausible need for such would be when depositing the money to establish that the player is not using other people's credit cards etc.

To demand this only when it's time to cough up money is ugly indeed. The train has left the station as far as possible fraud by the player; now the money is going in the opposite direction.



I disagree with this. Way back when, I played at a lot of online casinos. It would have been a pain in the ads to do this and then have to wait a few days before playing. Most of the time people are not cashing out anyways.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW

  • Jump to: