Mitcher69
Mitcher69
Joined: Jul 22, 2016
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 8
July 22nd, 2016 at 4:27:09 PM permalink
I already know ahead of time that I'm going to get some heat on this BUT out of 50 sessions, I've had 30 winnings ones, 15 that were about break even and only 5 that were losers.
After the point is established, I simply set the die to all sevens around. I start by facing the sixes vertically (like "trees") then turn them quickly to the left and rotate the right die until all sevens show, including a six on the left and one on the right.
The theory here is hold them tight and then throw them hard, I bank on the fact that the odds of them landing exactly how I threw them (hard) is not as likely as the same pattern.

Any thoughts?
Last edited by: Mitcher69 on Jul 22, 2016
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
July 22nd, 2016 at 4:35:49 PM permalink
Welcome to the forum. Just a heads up, your question will get real answers from 4 people and lots of slack from everyone else.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
ontariodealer
ontariodealer
Joined: Aug 5, 2013
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 996
July 22nd, 2016 at 4:44:14 PM permalink
you're wasting your time and your math skills need a check.
get second you pig
Dyvan13
Dyvan13
Joined: May 27, 2016
  • Threads: 43
  • Posts: 98
July 22nd, 2016 at 4:53:37 PM permalink
Oh lawdy. Here we go.

edit: If it works, PM me next time you are in Vegas (I reside here). Let's go make some $$$
iamnomad
iamnomad
Joined: Nov 3, 2014
  • Threads: 5
  • Posts: 108
July 22nd, 2016 at 5:13:09 PM permalink
Quote: Mitcher69

I already know ahead of time that I'm going to get some heat on this BUT out of 50 sessions, I've had 25 winnings ones, 15 that were about break even and only 5 that were losers.
After the point is established, I simply set the die to all sevens around. I start by facing the sixes vertically (like "trees") then turn them quickly to the left and rotate the right die until all sevens show, including a six on the left and one on the right.
The theory here is hold them tight and then throw them hard, I bank on the fact that the odds of them landing exactly how I threw them (hard) is not as likely as the same pattern.

Any thoughts?



Enjoy your good fortune while it lasts!
RogerKint
RogerKint
Joined: Dec 5, 2011
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 1909
July 22nd, 2016 at 5:15:53 PM permalink
Quote: Mitcher69

I already know ahead of time that I'm going to get some heat on this BUT out of 50 sessions, I've had 25 winnings ones, 15 that were about break even and only 5 that were losers.
After the point is established, I simply set the die to all sevens around. I start by facing the sixes vertically (like "trees") then turn them quickly to the left and rotate the right die until all sevens show, including a six on the left and one on the right.
The theory here is hold them tight and then throw them hard, I bank on the fact that the odds of them landing exactly how I threw them (hard) is not as likely as the same pattern.

Any thoughts?



Have you considered investing in a good quality barometer? Atmospheric pressure may have been less than ideal during your five losses. A farmer's almanac is a must-have for every craps AP.
100% risk of ruin
Mitcher69
Mitcher69
Joined: Jul 22, 2016
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 8
July 22nd, 2016 at 5:48:04 PM permalink
"......and your math skills need a check."


Correct and corrected.
Mitcher69
Mitcher69
Joined: Jul 22, 2016
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 8
July 22nd, 2016 at 5:51:27 PM permalink
Quote: Dyvan13

Oh lawdy. Here we go.

edit: If it works, PM me next time you are in Vegas (I reside here). Let's go make some $$$



I'm in Colorado but if I have continued success with this, I will update.
sodawater
sodawater
Joined: May 14, 2012
  • Threads: 64
  • Posts: 3321
July 22nd, 2016 at 11:57:28 PM permalink
Quote: Mitcher69

I already know ahead of time that I'm going to get some heat on this BUT out of 50 sessions, I've had 30 winnings ones, 15 that were about break even and only 5 that were losers.
After the point is established, I simply set the die to all sevens around. I start by facing the sixes vertically (like "trees") then turn them quickly to the left and rotate the right die until all sevens show, including a six on the left and one on the right.
The theory here is hold them tight and then throw them hard, I bank on the fact that the odds of them landing exactly how I threw them (hard) is not as likely as the same pattern.

Any thoughts?



Listen, I totally agree. If you set the dice up as any seven, and then throw them really hard and really tight, the chances of avoiding a 7 are over 83%. That's practically a lock.
DeMango
DeMango
Joined: Feb 2, 2010
  • Threads: 29
  • Posts: 2769
July 23rd, 2016 at 2:45:45 AM permalink
Quote: Dyvan13

edit: If it works, PM me next time you are in Vegas (I reside here). Let's go make some $$$



You don't need anybody to try this. Do it yourself. Here is a conspiracy theory: Why doesn't the stick send the dice back on sevens? Oh we know the standard answer, bad luck, so they say, but maybe there is more to this practice.......Que Twilight Zone theme music!!
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.

  • Jump to: