Thread Rating:

frisbee25
frisbee25
  • Threads: 12
October 15th, 2014 at 8:18:20 AM permalink
If you were pretty good at throwing dice what bet would you make after the pass line bet?
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 36
October 15th, 2014 at 8:33:20 AM permalink
Bet the 12 and throw it.
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
wudged
wudged
  • Threads: 2
October 15th, 2014 at 8:39:11 AM permalink
Free odds
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 28
October 15th, 2014 at 10:18:50 AM permalink
Quote: frisbee25

If you were pretty good at throwing dice what bet would you make after the pass line bet?

If the dice are fair, you can't be "good at throwing dice." The more you play the more your rolls will average out to their statistical averages.

To give you some kind of answer, if you're "good" then you should bet max odds, come bets, place bets, etc.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
Archony
Archony
  • Threads: 0
October 15th, 2014 at 2:56:36 PM permalink
Quote: Romes

If the dice are fair, you can't be "good at throwing dice." The more you play the more your rolls will average out to their statistical averages.

To give you some kind of answer, if you're "good" then you should bet max odds, come bets, place bets, etc.

What's the point of this forum? Is it just "Dice Setting"? I thought it'd be dice control. If it's just dice setting, then why isn't there a forum for kissing vs blowing on the dice, men vs women shooters, wearing cargo shorts vs swim trunks vs speedos while at the craps table?

If it's for dice control, then isn't any sort of "dice control doesn't exist" statement like an atheist posting in a forum for Catholics?

For the OP: it depends on whether your control is on-axis or off-axis, and the distribution of rolls where the dice have rotated the same amount vs 1/4, 1/2, or 3/4 off. And then on what set you use. And then on whether it's important to avoid heat or not.
DicePhD
DicePhD
  • Threads: 2
October 15th, 2014 at 9:19:01 PM permalink
Play at horseshoe Shreveport. 100x odds.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 314
December 5th, 2014 at 7:15:52 AM permalink
Quote: DicePhD

I think at any Horseshoe, the deal is to offer such. In any case, Horseshoe Baltimore also has 100x
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!” She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
TheWolf713
TheWolf713
  • Threads: 20
December 5th, 2014 at 2:37:12 PM permalink
Quote: DicePhD

The best way to win at the horseshoe in Shreveport is to stop at the buffet, eat, rub the million dollar wall, and U-turn towards the parking lot...... Like a boss
"I'm a DO'er and you my friend, are a Don'ter" -Mark Walberg pain and Gain
Laymedown
Laymedown
  • Threads: 15
April 2nd, 2018 at 5:35:16 PM permalink
Quote: frisbee25

9's using my favorite dice set.
In most cases when I get the dice I know I will be making quite a few nines so I start off with $25, 35, 50, 75 and just collect a black chip. it's not much but keeps me in low key by not betting too much.

The other day I was the top shooter making the 9 rolling 6 in a row. Had just over 40 rolls. with 4 number fire made.
Sorry for my many daily posts. I am a retired professional and I love to chat about gambling. I also enjoy reading and can't help but to reply to some fantastic articles.
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 28
Thanks for this post from:
Laymedown
April 3rd, 2018 at 11:35:07 AM permalink
Quote: Archony

What's the point of this forum? Is it just "Dice Setting"? I thought it'd be dice control. If it's just dice setting, then why isn't there a forum for kissing vs blowing on the dice, men vs women shooters, wearing cargo shorts vs swim trunks vs speedos while at the craps table?...

This forums main focus isn't craps dice setting nor dice influence... more so gambling with the lowest house edges possible and/or gaining advantages on games. Dice control, or dice influence, isn't taken to very well on these forums because we have a lot of mathematically inclined individuals that mostly all believe it's pure hogwash, which is what I believe.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.

• Jump to: