chevy
chevy
  • Threads: 3
Thanked by
pwcrabb
February 23rd, 2023 at 8:01:11 PM permalink
Who do you talk to to get max bet table limits increased? Because these Mickey Mouse, El Cortez sweat the money limits really take a toll on my rhythm...

And with $100 max chips, it was a lot of clicks.....A LOT!!!

ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 111
February 23rd, 2023 at 10:50:01 PM permalink
I'm having a hard time trying not to go broke on a $10K buy-in with a $100 with double odds 3 Point Molly.
Bubble Craps would be easier than this interface though, except for the voucher limits at $3K.
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 111
February 25th, 2023 at 2:04:19 PM permalink
I tried a new strategy I saw on YouTube last night and it's an absolute loser because of the cold table. But once in awhile the table heats up and allows me to catch up. I was betting 20X the usual and hit the table limits on numbers other than the 6 & 8. I had previously lost two $10K stakes this afternoon on this at the $100 level, but it could have easily been way more than that.

I'll set up my next shooter for 24 units. So I could lose nearly $64K on the next 25 lousy shooters.

I'd be looking for $500 and $1,000 bet buttons. It's also not possible to take down one bet without taking down all of them unless they are line bets. I overclick and make a wrong bet, I can't fix it and get weird payouts in pennies. Place bets don't stay up on a win, so I have to click them back in, awful.

After a few wins, I pressed my bets across to $500 & $1.2K on the 6 & 8. Now I'll go on to my normal pressing strategy on each win. Of course I got one more win before the 7-out.

I'm playing The Don'ts now and I lost about 20 bets right off the top. Funny how the dice go opposite as soon as I turn in their direction. If it went 20 bets the other way right off the top, I'd be beating the OP's score of $180K, on my way to $250K. But clicking my mouse 120 times to add $12K of odds will give me carpal tunnel and drain my mouse battery. Seems I need $5K & $10K bet buttons too. A Max Odds bet button would be good.
Last edited by: ChumpChange on Feb 25, 2023
  • Jump to: