• Threads: 337
March 3rd, 2022 at 3:11:51 PM permalink
"What, me worry?"
daveyandersen1
daveyandersen1
  • Threads: 0
March 3rd, 2022 at 4:07:41 PM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

I guess we'll never hear about this again.
link to original post

I I think ACE2 should be careful what he says about LONG ROLLS at craps.... Craps players are both gullible and asperational .... Its easy to get our hopes up...
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
  • Threads: 151
March 3rd, 2022 at 4:25:36 PM permalink
I'm reminded of an incident at Caesars many years ago. At the time I was checking my watch for every shooter to time their rolls.

A shooter got the dice and had a long roll, and a profitable one. When he finally severed out our base dealer said it was probably a half-hour roll.

I looked at my watch: it was 12 minutes.
Vegasrider
Vegasrider
  • Threads: 78
March 4th, 2022 at 10:25:20 AM permalink

I'm reminded of an incident at Caesars many years ago. At the time I was checking my watch for every shooter to time their rolls.

A shooter got the dice and had a long roll, and a profitable one. When he finally severed out our base dealer said it was probably a half-hour roll.

link to original post

Itís more about the number of rolls you roll, not time. Depending on how many players and what they are betting, the time between rolls can be as long as over a minute or less than 5-10 seconds. This is why I keep track of the rolls vs using time
Ahigh
Ahigh
  • Threads: 89
Thanks for this post from:
DieterDeMango
March 4th, 2022 at 11:59:54 PM permalink
Quote: Vegasrider

link to original post

Itís more about the number of rolls you roll, not time. Depending on how many players and what they are betting, the time between rolls can be as long as over a minute or less than 5-10 seconds. This is why I keep track of the rolls vs using time
link to original post

I had a long roll one time, and I chopped into half and made two 6-inch subs.
aahigh.com

• Jump to: