Laymedown
Laymedown
  • Threads: 15
March 30th, 2018 at 12:03:42 PM permalink
Quote: Dendinger87

Hope I didnít put this in the wrong place Iím new here, so I apologize if I did. Normally with the iron cross you have the 5,6, 8with place bets and a field bet. What if you did the same place bets but with a $4 horn instead of a field bet? The only time you really lose is on 4 9 10 or ďitĒ. Anyone ever try this method? I feel like the pay outs on 2,3,11,12 make it a lot more exciting.

Short answer. Don't bother (I'be been there and done that, Unfortunately I didn't win enough to buy the T-Shirt.

First off, yes you can hit the horn numbers 3 in a row many times, but not close together to make it worth while.
Second, The field has many consecutive wins of 3 in a row and are more closer together but yet still not close enough to balance your books in the chip tray department.

I figured I would give it a try, and played the pass line to cover the point along with the remaining 5 numbers.
My mission was to take part or all my profits and place them on the horn or horn high or just 3 way depending on what was trending.
after a win I would up my center bets by 50% in hopes for a repeater and thus would pay off much better than the field bet.

I did this for quite a few weeks even though it never went anywhere, it was entertaining for sure because you got paid from any number but 7.

Long story short, scroll up for answer.
Last edited by: Laymedown on Mar 30, 2018
Sorry for my many daily posts. I am a retired professional and I love to chat about gambling. I also enjoy reading and can't help but to reply to some fantastic articles.

• Jump to: