WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
Joined: May 20, 2011
  • Threads: 101
  • Posts: 1559
January 16th, 2017 at 1:41:44 PM permalink
Does anyone know of a good free craps simulator online? I tried out crapsforward but it doesn't seem to allow me to keep my place bets / all bets working at all times... even on the come out roll. Im trying to run an idea. Tnx!
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
Joined: May 20, 2011
  • Threads: 101
  • Posts: 1559
January 16th, 2017 at 3:24:25 PM permalink
Does the wincraps software allow you to work all place bets on come out roll? Can you also program it to increase certain bets within certain new rolls once simulated for a period of time?
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
Joined: May 20, 2011
  • Threads: 101
  • Posts: 1559
January 16th, 2017 at 4:39:49 PM permalink
Anyone??
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
Joined: May 20, 2011
  • Threads: 101
  • Posts: 1559
January 16th, 2017 at 8:08:44 PM permalink
Wizard, Im looking online for a good craps simulator but the one I found doesnt allow all bets to work on come out roll. Do you know of any free sites for good simulation for hours of play? Does wincraps allow you to work bets on come out?
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
Steen
Steen
Joined: Apr 7, 2014
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 120
January 16th, 2017 at 9:19:31 PM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

Does the wincraps software allow you to work all place bets on come out roll? Can you also program it to increase certain bets within certain new rolls once simulated for a period of time?



Yes, WinCraps allows you work any or all Place bets on the come-out roll. It also allows the same for Buy bets, Hop bets, etc. Additionally, you can specifically call bets ON or OFF at anytime with lammers just like the dealers use. And yes, WinCraps allows you to program exactly what you want to do, exactly when you want to do it. The basic shareware version is free to download and play.

Steen
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
Joined: May 20, 2011
  • Threads: 101
  • Posts: 1559
January 21st, 2017 at 2:35:47 PM permalink
Quote: Steen

Yes, WinCraps allows you work any or all Place bets on the come-out roll. It also allows the same for Buy bets, Hop bets, etc. Additionally, you can specifically call bets ON or OFF at anytime with lammers just like the dealers use. And yes, WinCraps allows you to program exactly what you want to do, exactly when you want to do it. The basic shareware version is free to download and play.

Steen



Thank you for your help and information... much appreciated. Im still playing around with the software to automate my play but thought I would share here if anyone wants to run it.

All bets work at all times. Run simulation for say 100,000 roles or so.
Lay the 10 for $3000 (either 4 or 10 are the same but Im using 10 now)
Place the 4,5,6,8,9 each for $50
Buy the 10 for $1200
Hard 10 for $50
After each of the first 4 box numbers thrown (if thrown before crap out) (4,5,6,8,9), press the 10 each time $50 with the winnings. e.g.. say the first roll is a 5 which pays $70 on a $50 place bet, take $55 of it an press the 10 to $1250, say the second roll is a 6 which also pays $70, take $50 of it and press the 10 now to $1300, etc . If done 4 times , the 10 will be at $1400. You will now be protected... If a 6-4, 4-6 combination is thrown, you will win $2800 plus you already won $280 from previous roles. If hard 10 comes, add another $350 to that. If the seven comes, you pretty much break even from the get go.. minus the juice if it was a 7 right out.
After the first 4 box numbers, assuming they hit, then take in profit on each number hit thereafter, perhaps press a few... free rolling now.
Must be programed in a way that all bets reset to original format after each 7 or 10 is rolled. Then repeat steps outlined.

I don't know if it can be set up this way , but I would be interested in seeing the results. Basically, this works if the 6-4 or 4-6 combination is not thrown right away. If the 7 comes, you basically break even. If numbers are thrown, you have limited downside with great upside.

Thank you!
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
Steen
Steen
Joined: Apr 7, 2014
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 120
January 21st, 2017 at 10:45:56 PM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

Thank you for your help and information... much appreciated. Im still playing around with the software to automate my play but thought I would share here if anyone wants to run it.

All bets work at all times. Run simulation for say 100,000 roles or so.
Lay the 10 for $3000 (either 4 or 10 are the same but Im using 10 now)
Place the 4,5,6,8,9 each for $50
Buy the 10 for $1200
Hard 10 for $50
After each of the first 4 box numbers thrown (if thrown before crap out) (4,5,6,8,9), press the 10 each time $50 with the winnings. e.g.. say the first roll is a 5 which pays $70 on a $50 place bet, take $55 of it an press the 10 to $1250, say the second roll is a 6 which also pays $70, take $50 of it and press the 10 now to $1300, etc . If done 4 times , the 10 will be at $1400. You will now be protected... If a 6-4, 4-6 combination is thrown, you will win $2800 plus you already won $280 from previous roles. If hard 10 comes, add another $350 to that. If the seven comes, you pretty much break even from the get go.. minus the juice if it was a 7 right out.
After the first 4 box numbers, assuming they hit, then take in profit on each number hit thereafter, perhaps press a few... free rolling now.
Must be programed in a way that all bets reset to original format after each 7 or 10 is rolled. Then repeat steps outlined.

I don't know if it can be set up this way , but I would be interested in seeing the results. Basically, this works if the 6-4 or 4-6 combination is not thrown right away. If the 7 comes, you basically break even. If numbers are thrown, you have limited downside with great upside.



Here's some code which will run your system:


If initializing script Then
AutoHandle Winning Bets = "Same bet"
EndIf

If dice total = any(7, 10) Or beginning new session Then
bet $3000 on Lay10 :
bet $50 on all(inside Place bets) :
bet $1200 on Buy10 :
bet $50 on Hard10 :
call on all(bets) :
cs1.insidehits = 0
ElseIf dice total = any(4, 5, 6, 8, 9) Then
If cs1.insidehits < 4 Then add $50 to Buy10 EndIf
add 1 to cs1.insidehits
EndIf


The first three lines of the script can be eliminated by setting the Auto-Handle Winning Bets feature to "Same bet". The "Call on all(bets)" line can also be eliminated by setting all bets to work on the come-out roll (on the Auto-play screen). Also note that the Auto-Adjust bet amounts feature will automatically change the $50 bets on Place 6 and 8 into $60 bets. You can change this if desired.

Although your explanation is fairly straight forward there are still a few unanswered questions.

1) With an initial outlay of $4605 per round you're not likely to last 100,000 rolls unless you have a very large or unlimited bankroll or unless you break your rolls into sessions and replenish your bankroll inbetween. This can be scripted as well but I'll need to know which you prefer to simulate.

2) If you want to simulate a limited bankroll then what do you want to do when insufficient bankroll remains to make your bets? For example, if only $1000 remains, do you want to make reduced bets or start a new session?

3) If you want to simulate multiple sessions, do you want to set any time limits or win goals per session?

Steen
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
Joined: May 20, 2011
  • Threads: 101
  • Posts: 1559
January 22nd, 2017 at 11:37:33 AM permalink
Quote: Steen

Here's some code which will run your system:


If initializing script Then
AutoHandle Winning Bets = "Same bet"
EndIf

If dice total = any(7, 10) Or beginning new session Then
bet $3000 on Lay10 :
bet $50 on all(inside Place bets) :
bet $1200 on Buy10 :
bet $50 on Hard10 :
call on all(bets) :
cs1.insidehits = 0
ElseIf dice total = any(4, 5, 6, 8, 9) Then
If cs1.insidehits < 4 Then add $50 to Buy10 EndIf
add 1 to cs1.insidehits
EndIf


The first three lines of the script can be eliminated by setting the Auto-Handle Winning Bets feature to "Same bet". The "Call on all(bets)" line can also be eliminated by setting all bets to work on the come-out roll (on the Auto-play screen). Also note that the Auto-Adjust bet amounts feature will automatically change the $50 bets on Place 6 and 8 into $60 bets. You can change this if desired.

Although your explanation is fairly straight forward there are still a few unanswered questions.

1) With an initial outlay of $4605 per round you're not likely to last 100,000 rolls unless you have a very large or unlimited bankroll or unless you break your rolls into sessions and replenish your bankroll inbetween. This can be scripted as well but I'll need to know which you prefer to simulate.

2) If you want to simulate a limited bankroll then what do you want to do when insufficient bankroll remains to make your bets? For example, if only $1000 remains, do you want to make reduced bets or start a new session?

3) If you want to simulate multiple sessions, do you want to set any time limits or win goals per session?

Steen



Steen, You are amazing! Thank you so much for taking the time to look at this. I appreciate it. Regarding the starting bank roll, I would just keep it at 10k and if it runs out quickly , then that answers my question. Im laying out 4600 per round, but the great bulk of it is hedged so losing is not going to be that high for every 7 or 10.... and it restarts every time either hit. I was looking to just have continuous rolls, whatever number of rolls seems plausible...20k, 50k, 100k? and see what the outcome is after x number of rolls unless bankrupt before number is reached. This is a hedged that is always working and continuous, so come out roll is inconsequential, as the lay 10 and place bets are always working. I will try to figure some of this out on my version of crapswin. Thanks again!
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
Steen
Steen
Joined: Apr 7, 2014
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 120
January 22nd, 2017 at 8:18:05 PM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

Steen, You are amazing! Thank you so much for taking the time to look at this. I appreciate it. Regarding the starting bank roll, I would just keep it at 10k and if it runs out quickly , then that answers my question. Im laying out 4600 per round, but the great bulk of it is hedged so losing is not going to be that high for every 7 or 10.... and it restarts every time either hit. I was looking to just have continuous rolls, whatever number of rolls seems plausible...20k, 50k, 100k? and see what the outcome is after x number of rolls unless bankrupt before number is reached. This is a hedged that is always working and continuous, so come out roll is inconsequential, as the lay 10 and place bets are always working. I will try to figure some of this out on my version of crapswin. Thanks again!



OK, I modified the script to start each session with $10,000 and to run continuously until the bankroll falls below $4655 (the amount necessary to make all bets in full) then a new session is started. The script stops the simulation at 10,000 sessions.


If initializing script Then
AutoHandle Winning Bets = "Same bet" :
cs2.#sessions = 0 :
bankroll = 10000
EndIf

If cs2.#sessions = 10000 Then
stop autorolling / hyperdrive
ElseIf bankroll < $4655 Then
add 1 to cs2.#sessions :
start new session(preserve checkstacks)
ElseIf dice total = any(7, 10) Or beginning new session Then
bet $3000 on Lay10 :
bet $50 on all(Place4, Place5, Place6, Place8, Place9) :
bet $1200 on Buy10 :
bet $50 on Hard10 :
call on all(bets) :
cs1.insidehits = 0
ElseIf dice total = any(4, 5, 6, 8, 9) Then
If cs1.insidehits < 4 Then add $50 to Buy10 EndIf
add 1 to cs1.insidehits
EndIf

I added the Place4 in this script because I misread your post and hadn't included it in the previous script). This raises the initial outlay to $4655 which includes vigs charged up front for the Buy and Lay bets.

Unfortunately the results were probably not what you were expecting. The average session lasted only 144 rolls (about 1.2 hrs at 120 rolls/hr.) The shortest was 21 and the longest was 494.




The average session resolved 313 bets.




The highest bankroll in any session was a mere $13,883.




And the average session lost $5,558.



There were no winning sessions because of the way you've defined a session and unfortunately there were no runaway sessions lasting thousands of rolls. Hedging, it seems, is very costly.

Steen
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
Joined: May 20, 2011
  • Threads: 101
  • Posts: 1559
January 23rd, 2017 at 7:59:59 AM permalink
Steen, Thank you again for taking the time to do this. I appreciate you! Definitely not a winning strategy. Are you able to see if the bulk of the losses came from 7, or from the 1-3, 3-1 combination? I wasn't accounting for the lay 4 bet juice to be taken out immediately, which definitely adds up with every 7 thrown. I will lower the place bets a bit to ensure that when the 7 comes, there is no loss... as opposed to losing 150 every time as currently programed from juice. Best regards!
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'

  • Jump to: