CrapsGenious
CrapsGenious
  • Threads: 33
March 7th, 2014 at 6:42:51 AM permalink
Quote: sodawater

On a related note, I always am very amused when I am shooting, doing well, and a die goes off the table. Players implore me to choose "same dice!" and I never do. The more hardcore fanatics will call their bets "off" for the roll after the stick dumps the bowl.

How do players even develop these illogical superstitions? I would say they are harmless, except obviously craps is a less enjoyable game if you're living in constant fear of dice going off the table, hitting a hand, a new player buying in, or someone saying the word 7. None of those things should remotely bother you, and if they do it is detracting from what should be an entertaining game.

it works because distractions throw the shooter off from focus. (Dice off table, Craps being rolled, Stick man/dealer change) turning off bets at this time is very good strategy. 7 out quite a bit.
8 more years till retirement.
sabre
sabre
  • Threads: 2
March 7th, 2014 at 6:54:35 AM permalink
Quote: CrapsGenious

it works because distractions throw the shooter off from focus. (Dice off table, Craps being rolled, Stick man/dealer change) turning off bets at this time is very good strategy. 7 out quite a bit.

Why is this guy allowed to troll this forum?
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
March 7th, 2014 at 9:03:46 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

DICE OUT, WATCH YOUR MITTENS, KITTENS!

Hahahahaha, I like that one.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer

• Jump to: