drjohnny
drjohnny
  • Threads: 32
August 8th, 2013 at 1:27:18 PM permalink
I'd appreciate it if someone could run a WinCraps simulation for my current system...

1. Turn $2K into $2.5K or bust out trying at a $5 table
2. Default bet is $5 on the don't with 10x odds
3. Follow the last line winner with 10x odds (excluding come out rolls)
4. If the table is "hot" (3 points made out of 4 attempts), bet the pass with 10x odds
5. If the table is "cold" (3 seven outs out of 4 attempts), bet the don't with 10x odds
6. If the table chops (2 shooters in a row make exactly one point before sevening out), follow that pattern with odds

I'm almost positive the success rate will be ~78% (the same as betting the don't every time with 10x odds), but I'd like to confirm...
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
August 8th, 2013 at 3:13:41 PM permalink
Quote: drjohnny

I'd appreciate it if someone could run a WinCraps simulation for my current system...

1. Turn $2K into $2.5K or bust out trying at a $5 table
2. Default bet is $5 on the don't with 10x odds
3. Follow the last line winner with 10x odds (excluding come out rolls)
4. If the table is "hot" (3 points made out of 4 attempts), bet the pass with 10x odds
5. If the table is "cold" (3 seven outs out of 4 attempts), bet the don't with 10x odds
6. If the table chops (2 shooters in a row make exactly one point before sevening out), follow that pattern with odds

I'm almost positive the success rate will be ~78% (the same as betting the don't every time with 10x odds), but I'd like to confirm...

You don't really need this run, do you? None of the streak info impacts anything, and you're always betting either pass or don't pass with 10x odds. It's only going to differ from betting just the don't by the difference between the house edges on the pass and don't pass.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
  • Jump to: