Poll

No votes (0%)
1 vote (14.28%)
4 votes (57.14%)
No votes (0%)
4 votes (57.14%)

7 members have voted

unJon
unJon
Joined: Jul 1, 2018
  • Threads: 14
  • Posts: 2679
Thanks for this post from:
Moraine
June 1st, 2021 at 2:57:56 PM permalink
Quote: Moraine

He did not mention 3-to-2 either.

I cannot remember when was the last time I saw a SINGLE-DECK 3-TO-2 blackjack. If there still is single-deck 3-to-2 blackjack with common rules, NO CARD COUNTING IS NEEDED. It can be beat with COMPOSITIONAL BASIC STRATEGY.



He plays 3:2 game single deck games.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
moses
moses 
Joined: Sep 23, 2013
  • Threads: 5
  • Posts: 357
Thanks for this post from:
Moraine
June 1st, 2021 at 8:12:41 PM permalink
Quote: Moraine

He did not mention 3-to-2 either.

I cannot remember when was the last time I saw a SINGLE-DECK 3-TO-2 blackjack. If there still is single-deck 3-to-2 blackjack with common rules, NO CARD COUNTING IS NEEDED. It can be beat with COMPOSITIONAL BASIC STRATEGY.



O brother! 😅😅😅

Lots'of 3.2 single deck in Reno.
Moraine
Moraine
Joined: May 12, 2021
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 71
June 1st, 2021 at 9:53:18 PM permalink
Quote: moses

O brother! 😅😅😅

Lots'of 3.2 single deck in Reno.



Other than 3:2, what are the other rules?

NO MATTER WHAT, they can still get you with SLEIGH OF HAND, if the rules are too good to be true.

Remember 🤣"Dealing 🤣Second"?🤣
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
  • Threads: 46
  • Posts: 5317
Thanks for this post from:
SOOPOO
June 2nd, 2021 at 4:53:40 AM permalink
Quote: Moraine

Other than 3:2, what are the other rules?

NO MATTER WHAT, they can still get you with SLEIGH OF HAND, if the rules are too good to be true.

Remember 🤣"Dealing 🤣Second"?🤣

That's a pretty staggering claim. Put up, or shut up! Evidence or retraction.

If you have any belief in your favoured card counting system, then it's either good enough to thrash a crooked dealer, or it's accepting that casino games are not crooked. So your point is moot.

DON'T try to take us down a 'crooked casinos' rabbit-hole just as a lame defence of some of your lost debating points.

If you want to say that any or many casino games are crooked, then bring evidence, or drop it.

You came here to surreptitiously spam the forum by opening up a third party debate of your system and book. That puts you on thin ice with moderators..
Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
GMan
GMan
Joined: Jan 5, 2013
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 69
June 2nd, 2021 at 5:33:05 AM permalink
Quote: Moraine

I cannot remember when was the last time I saw a SINGLE-DECK 3-TO-2 blackjack.



Currently, there's about 21 casinos offering Single Deck 3:2 in Nevada and a dozen more throughout the USA.
Being well informed should be a priority if you want to give lessons.
G Man
moses
moses 
Joined: Sep 23, 2013
  • Threads: 5
  • Posts: 357
June 2nd, 2021 at 9:45:46 AM permalink
There are issues with single deck. But you find your spots just like one should be doing in anything else.

A RC 12+ means the deck composition is 50% 10,A and 50% other cards. I added this option to my column count in an effort to get a higher percentage of large bets. It was counter productive.

So I hope Moraine sells a million books.😉😄
Last edited by: moses on Jun 2, 2021
moses
moses 
Joined: Sep 23, 2013
  • Threads: 5
  • Posts: 357
June 2nd, 2021 at 9:48:47 AM permalink
Quote: GMan

Currently, there's about 21 casinos offering Single Deck 3:2 in Nevada and a dozen more throughout the USA.
Being well informed should be a priority if you want to give lessons.


Reno is down to 10 since Covid. Maybe less.
GMan
GMan
Joined: Jan 5, 2013
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 69
June 2nd, 2021 at 2:12:31 PM permalink
Quote: moses

Reno is down to 10 since Covid. Maybe less.



Sounds good, from CBJN of november 2020 it was already at 9 casinos with SD in Reno including Sparks and Verdi :-)
G Man
johndoe
johndoe
Joined: Dec 6, 2010
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 1
Thanks for this post from:
OnceDearMoraine
June 4th, 2021 at 6:21:20 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

So, Moraine....
You are a keen advocate of the AceMT count. I get that.

Do I discern that you have a monetary interest in promoting it? Just asking, as if you are, say selling a book or course based on it, you really must divulge that interest.

If not, then carry on.... Or maybe give up on the lost causes here and go take the casinos down.

Thanks.



This user has been banned from two other blackjack forums that I know of for exactly this kind of nonsense behavior. They're trying to be a bit sneaky about it here, pretending to have some innocent interest before springing their book on everyone.

It's pure proselytizing over their "system" and the book they are selling that describes it. They will not listen to reasoned analysis or any criticism, it's like a religion with them. I would strongly recommend banning them here too, before it gets out of hand (looks like it already has).
moses
moses 
Joined: Sep 23, 2013
  • Threads: 5
  • Posts: 357
June 4th, 2021 at 9:04:17 AM permalink
Quote: johndoe

This user has been banned from two other blackjack forums that I know of for exactly this kind of nonsense behavior. They're trying to be a bit sneaky about it here, pretending to have some innocent interest before springing their book on everyone.

It's pure proselytizing over their "system" and the book they are selling that describes it. They will not listen to reasoned analysis or any criticism, it's like a religion with them. I would strongly recommend banning them here too, before it gets out of hand (looks like it already has).


JohnDoe shoots and SCORE. Norm could thin out some of the systems he sponsors at qfit. I think there are 28? Most of them were computed with outdated misinformation.

No books to write or read for me. All you need is SCORE followed by good old fashion hard work.

  • Jump to: