PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
  • Threads: 16
Thanks for this post from:
mescalito
August 12th, 2017 at 7:14:04 PM permalink
Quote: ZenKinG

-2330 / 117 hours

LOL. I swear i have to be the best counter in the world. Itxs alright i dont need to hit EV ever. Why would i need to hit EV? You know 1000 hours and 39k profit to show for it is so amazing right. Its alright instead of hitting EV i rather be down -1 SD after 1000 hours. God fuxkin bless me. Nobody on this forum knows what it feels like to run so bad. Not one. Dont even care, not even witchcraft can stop me. I was obviously put into this world for one reason and thats to be tortured. Surprised i still have both of my legs at this point or even both of my arms

You've now officially passed ridiculous and gone straight into offensive. You really have no idea how good you have it. My father almost lost both his legs to Gangrene due to complications from his diabetes which he was born with. Your joking or kidding or ranting or whatever you call it is offensive to people who have dealt with actual struggles. You are 1 fu*king standard deviation off, get your head out of your a*s and realize that you are acting like a jacka*s. I hope you never actually come on hard times because you would have no idea how to deal with it cause you are a self involved mental midget. G-d doesn't give a sh*t about you or your bloody games because guess what if he is real (I'm not a believer) then he has better things to do then worry about some spoiled brat from Pennsylvania. There as you would say "rant over".
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. Amarillo Slim Preston
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 77
August 12th, 2017 at 7:19:53 PM permalink
Quote: PokerGrinder

You've now officially passed ridiculous and gone straight into offensive. You really have no idea how good you have it. My father almost lost both his legs to Gangrene due to complications from his diabetes which he was born with. Your joking or kidding or ranting or whatever you call it is offensive to people who have dealt with actual struggles. You are 1 fu*king standard deviation off, get your head out of your a*s and realize that you are acting like a jacka*s. I hope you never actually come on hard times because you would have no idea how to deal with it cause you are a self involved mental midget. G-d doesn't give a sh*t about you or your bloody games because guess what if he is real (I'm not a believer) then he has better things to do then worry about some spoiled brat from Pennsylvania . There as you would say "rant over".

Too far, PG. Personal insult: 3 days.
"If the house lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game."
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 24
RogerKintBTLWI
August 12th, 2017 at 7:32:44 PM permalink
Some might argue he didn't go far enough, but we don't want our name in red!
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 77
DeMango
August 12th, 2017 at 7:44:15 PM permalink
Quote: DeMango

Some might argue he didn't go far enough, but we don't want our name in red!

My issue is with the targeted insults, not the veracity of their content.
"If the house lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game."
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 68
DeMango
August 12th, 2017 at 8:19:55 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

My issue is with the targeted insults, not the veracity of their content.

Lol nice way to say. I agree, but rules are dem rules.

Thanks pg for taking one for the team.

I have probably typed my first suspension 6 times and deleted it.
ZenKinG
ZenKinG
  • Threads: 23
RSMaxPenGWAEBTLWI
August 12th, 2017 at 9:43:39 PM permalink
-3355 .

This is just getting comical now. I knew my instincts were right all along. This citys fukin rigged. Mafia ridden piece of shit. I actually cant wait till i get backed off and trespassed. Not only is it goimg to take 5 security guards to even move me, but im not leaving this city without a supreme court decision in my favor. Mark my words. They really have no idea what theyre messing with. If they think im gonna just let them walk over me like every pussy counter, they better think again.

As for everyone else on this forum dont think i havent noticed that no one ever puts a 'thank you' on any of my posts, meanwhile some other idiot on here goes and posts a one liner and gets multiple thank yous. I domt give two shits about the thank yous, but just goes to show the useless scum on here. Done posting in thid pathetic forum
Wong Halves Full Indices ------------ LoneWoLF
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 63
OnceDear
August 12th, 2017 at 10:02:15 PM permalink
Good riddance. Not that I expect you to keep your word.. You simply aren't hardwired for it.
It's what you do and not what you say If you're not part of the future then get out of the way
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 63
August 12th, 2017 at 10:10:43 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Good riddance. Not that I expect you to keep your word.. You simply aren't hardwired for it.

He's just venting. Be nice or I'll invite Phil Singer to this forum! 😉
"And that's the bottom lineeeee, cuz Stone Cold said so!"
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 10
August 12th, 2017 at 10:14:07 PM permalink
I simply do not have any words.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 80
August 12th, 2017 at 10:16:58 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

I simply do not have any words.

I know what you mean
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

• Jump to: