Thread Rating:

BizzyB
BizzyB
  • Threads: 5
January 24th, 2014 at 9:18:18 AM permalink
Quote: Face

He can see yours unless he blocks you. Blocking will cause anything he writes to come up as a link that says something similar to "Click to view", in other words, you won't see what he writes. Unless, of course, someone quotes him, in which case, you will see it.

Nonsense in and of itself is cause for no concern. Poor advice is not against any rule and is bound to come up. If you think advice is poor, or if you know it's flat out wrong, you are encouraged to post and show why. That is quite the purpose of the forum. But getting angry at, or even worse, acting out on that anger, is not only fruitless, it leads to a position where people risk being suspended.

You both, Bizzy and Jufo, have been the target of each other. No need to point out who said what, we all saw what was said. And rehashing will only perpetuate the rift. So let's just let bygones be bygones, and carry on with life. Do feel free to continue arguing about the subject matter. Do not enter the realm of making it personal.

Dimplomacy. It's fantastic =)

You're pretty much right on point. But where I got snagged is I knew it was wrong, I posted, and showed why...just as you said. But then he re-posts, and just makes up stuff to weakly attempt to prove I'm wrong. And mixed in with some attitude on both sides, it's been going on like that. I consider that trolling. I know it's wrong, I explained multiple times. Everyone else knows, hasn't said anything overtly, but if they know blackjack, then they know he's just making stuff up. That's not debating opinion. That's what irked me. But no matter now, I'm not gonna click to see what he says, hopefully no one quotes him for a while.
Jufo81
Jufo81
  • Threads: 6
January 24th, 2014 at 9:28:10 AM permalink
Quote: BizzyB

You're pretty much right on point. But where I got snagged is I knew it was wrong, I posted, and showed why...just as you said. But then he re-posts, and just makes up stuff to weakly attempt to prove I'm wrong. And mixed in with some attitude on both sides, it's been going on like that. I consider that trolling. I know it's wrong, I explained multiple times. Everyone else knows, hasn't said anything overtly, but if they know blackjack, then they know he's just making stuff up. That's not debating opinion. That's what irked me. But no matter now, I'm not gonna click to see what he says, hopefully no one quotes him for a while.

Nope, you thought I was wrong, but I was wasn't. That's why you are so upset because you realized it too late.
chickenman
chickenman
  • Threads: 3
January 24th, 2014 at 9:28:40 AM permalink

Uh, oh you called him a troll.

Absolutely not, strictly a generality. I'd surmise from your unending banter that you may consider him such but I won't put words in your mouth, it's unsanitary...;-)
BizzyB
BizzyB
January 24th, 2014 at 9:29:34 AM permalink
Quote: chickenman

Absolutely not, strictly a generality. I'd surmise from your unending banter that you may consider him such but I won't put words in your mouth, it's unsanitary...;-)

sorry if he cried, I know he's gonna need someone else to stalk soon ;)
Jufo81
Jufo81
  • Threads: 6
January 24th, 2014 at 9:35:21 AM permalink
[/img]
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
January 24th, 2014 at 8:14:07 PM permalink
Jufo81 was able to take a nice steaming crap all over this thread before any of us were on to ban him, so he shall be banned for thirty days for the following reasons:

Personal Insult, Trolling & Thread Derailment
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
BizzyB
BizzyB
January 25th, 2014 at 4:08:42 PM permalink
Hallelujah!
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
January 25th, 2014 at 8:12:48 PM permalink

Hallelujah!

Trolling, Thirty Days.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
  • Jump to: