Thread Rating:

Paradigm
Paradigm
Joined: Feb 24, 2011
  • Threads: 42
  • Posts: 2226
July 14th, 2016 at 5:01:34 PM permalink
Geeezus!! 6:5 on FBBJ with a 2.39% HE...now I can't play that game at Strip properties that only have 6:5 regular BJ! Glad the NHL is coming to town, as it sounds like I am going to have less options to gamble and more time on my hands when I am on the Strip.
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 14234
July 14th, 2016 at 5:13:00 PM permalink
Quote: Torghatten

And it did, all tables i have seen have 6:5 now. (MGM, NYNY, Bellagio)



This is just awful. Way to ruin a great game. Appalling. I wonder what Switch thinks about this modification? Is it just MGM properties that are doing this?
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
tringlomane
tringlomane
Joined: Aug 25, 2012
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 6272
July 14th, 2016 at 5:34:35 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

This is just awful. Way to ruin a great game. Appalling. I wonder what Switch thinks about this modification? Is it just MGM properties that are doing this?



Casino Royale had it this way since Day 1, iirc. I agree it sucks. PGP is really screwing over players.
Torghatten
Torghatten
Joined: Feb 3, 2012
  • Threads: 5
  • Posts: 105
July 15th, 2016 at 12:46:01 AM permalink
I think i saw 6:5 on Harrahs and Venetian as well.
KingB84
KingB84
Joined: Sep 9, 2016
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 11
September 9th, 2016 at 10:57:48 PM permalink
Do you know of any free bet simulator that a regular like me can practice on?? Of course, there are many blackjack sims online. I've yet to see a free bet simulator.

Just wondering.

Thanks,

KingB84
metalsnake27
metalsnake27
Joined: Sep 25, 2016
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 3
September 25th, 2016 at 7:56:49 PM permalink
do you know where I can find a free bet blackjack simulator ? thanks !!!
metalsnake27
metalsnake27
Joined: Sep 25, 2016
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 3
September 25th, 2016 at 7:59:29 PM permalink
do you know where i can find a free bet simulator ? thanks
Pokeraddict
Pokeraddict
Joined: Feb 21, 2012
  • Threads: 36
  • Posts: 786
September 25th, 2016 at 10:29:59 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

This is just awful. Way to ruin a great game. Appalling. I wonder what Switch thinks about this modification? Is it just MGM properties that are doing this?



I'm seeing more 6:5 FBBJ than 3-2. Even Station Casinos are spreading it as a 6:5 now.
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 14234
September 26th, 2016 at 12:50:09 AM permalink
Quote: KingB84

Do you know of any free bet simulator that a regular like me can practice on?? Of course, there are many blackjack sims online. I've yet to see a free bet simulator.

Just wondering.

Thanks,

KingB84



Myvegas.com has a good one in their blackjack section. You have to play up to level 8 or so to use it, but it's free.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
metalsnake27
metalsnake27
Joined: Sep 25, 2016
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 3
September 26th, 2016 at 9:42:22 PM permalink
no i meant a real simulator not some game that clearly is making you lose to pay for chips

  • Jump to: