Thread Rating:

DMSCR
DMSCR
  • Threads: 5
February 16th, 2014 at 12:07:54 PM permalink
Quote: soxfan

Actually, abilities such as telekinesis, and esp are innate in a certain percentage of the population. Those abilities can be developed given the right amount of time and effort. And, heck, I could have an 87% strike rate at the baccarats if only they'd let me bring my ouijeee board to the tables, hey hey!

Why yes. It is all about the Dharma Initiative. Or we can stick with Egalite's/RolexWatch's binary tables. LOL.

Namaste.
soxfan
soxfan
  • Threads: 9
February 16th, 2014 at 4:26:48 PM permalink
For those interested in the topic, the book in the link below is a GREAT read, hey hey.
http://books.google.ca/books/about/How_to_Test_and_Develop_Your_ESP.html?id=rU7cOugeRtYC&redir_esc=y
" Life is a well of joy; but where the rabble drinks too, all wells are poisoned!" Nietzsche
DMSCR
DMSCR
February 16th, 2014 at 4:34:50 PM permalink
Quote: soxfan

For those interested in the topic, the book in the link below is a GREAT read, hey hey.
http://books.google.ca/books/about/How_to_Test_and_Develop_Your_ESP.html?id=rU7cOugeRtYC&redir_esc=y

Thanks. Looks like a great read. When I internalize the book into my very bones I am going to definitely apply this to attack the lottery!!!! I am going to be a billionaire many times over!!!!!!!
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
February 16th, 2014 at 4:48:00 PM permalink
The Magnificent Randi has A $1,000,000 that says ESP is all bullshit !
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
24Bingo
24Bingo
  • Threads: 23
February 16th, 2014 at 5:25:31 PM permalink
Hmm...

If I were psychic, I would be able to make a couple million in the WSOP... and once I'd taken Randi's money, they probably wouldn't let me in...

Plus once I'd won the WSOP, I'd be able to make a killing in the market... but then if I ever took Randi's bet, the potestates quae sunt would probably find some way to charge me with insider trading...
The trick to poker is learning not to beat yourself up for your mistakes too much, and certainly not too little, but just the right amount.
soxfan
soxfan
  • Threads: 9
February 16th, 2014 at 5:27:55 PM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

The Magnificent Randi has A $1,000,000 that says ESP is all bullshit !

Randi's 1,000,000$ doesn't exist, hey hey.
" Life is a well of joy; but where the rabble drinks too, all wells are poisoned!" Nietzsche
DMSCR
DMSCR
February 16th, 2014 at 6:31:47 PM permalink
Come on people don't be knockin' on ESP! When playing in conjunction of a negative progression, it does wonders to one's bankroll! It disappears like magic and you are constantly wondering how it can go poof! so fast. Just ask Egalite/RolexWatch. He is an expert at this. +8 years of experience worth with many bottles of sleeping pills to back it up.
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
  • Threads: 32
February 16th, 2014 at 6:44:57 PM permalink
Quote: 24Bingo

Hmm...

If I were psychic, I would be able to make a couple million in the WSOP... and once I'd taken Randi's money, they probably wouldn't let me in...

Plus once I'd won the WSOP, I'd be able to make a killing in the market... but then if I ever took Randi's bet, the potestates quae sunt would probably find some way to charge me with insider trading...

Yeah, or you could make a $25 bet at baccarat every 15 minutes.
endermike
endermike
  • Threads: 7
February 16th, 2014 at 6:50:01 PM permalink
Quote: AxiomOfChoice

Yeah, or you could make a $25 bet at baccarat every 15 minutes.

*Audible Chuckle*
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
February 16th, 2014 at 6:51:19 PM permalink
Never could figure out why all the faith healers are in a tent collecting donations, instead of at a hospital ?
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet

• Jump to: