Thread Rating:

unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 13
July 21st, 2020 at 8:35:55 PM permalink
Quote: tough

Random results can be influenced by outside forces that cause the "randomness" to be not so random. This isn't even part of my formula, but something I learned through my research and experiences.

When I win 1,000 bets in a row, using a specific bet selection method, I begin to think that it's not random.

Charles refused to lower his figures to make them seem more realistic. I am doing the same. Sorry, but I choose to live in the real world.

You are very cryptic.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 424
July 21st, 2020 at 9:08:51 PM permalink

Charles refused to lower his figures to make them seem more realistic. I am doing the same. Sorry, but I choose to live in the real world.

Are we supposed to know who
this Charles is? Is he your secret
friend? Do you have a link?
Never heard of him.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
caralarm
caralarm
  • Threads: 1
July 21st, 2020 at 9:29:21 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

this Charles is? Do you have a link?

I've seen this site before. Here are clues from that Charles guy...

Allow me tell you once and forever…you can only… find a way to beat
the Game…not the Odds.

SERIES RESULTS:

Because roulette is random it means that anything can happen and at anytime within the parameters of the game. Because it is random it throws up colours, numbers, dozens, even bets, and blocks in short and longer series. This results in a “pattern” that you may recognize. A good lesson to look at these patterns, because it will teach your brain how to think about roulette

However you will not find a consistent winning bet within any of the series simply because you will never know when the change comes. This kind of bet is often touted by the roulette system sharks. You will lose…twice.

MIXED RESULTS:

These are the kind that jump all over the table or wheel. Look closely and of course you can see patterns of a kind too. Ie. abccbaabcabcdca …etc. Same rules as above apply.

You have to set your own trap that consistently traps more winners than losers. Only correct knowledge can help you find one.

Now you can perhaps make one more clever move yourself. For instance...if you can find a bet that has real "Stability", and it does not lose, but does not give you a profit, you could look and test to see if there is "A BET WITHIN THAT BET". It will be a slow winner...but a winner is a winner! It also may be that the "CONSISTENCY" is so good you can bet quite heavy. You may just need a "Dummy" (no win - no lose) bet to while the time.
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 163
Thanks for this post from:
OnceDear
July 21st, 2020 at 9:36:36 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

this Charles is? Is he your secret
friend? Do you have a link?
Never heard of him.

So really guys, we need to stop feeding this... person. This ... whatever this is has been going on for over 14 years.
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 163
July 21st, 2020 at 9:37:18 PM permalink
Quote: caralarm

I've seen this site before. Here are clues from that Charles guy...

Allow me tell you once and forever…you can only… find a way to beat
the Game…not the Odds.

SERIES RESULTS:

Because roulette is random it means that anything can happen and at anytime within the parameters of the game. Because it is random it throws up colours, numbers, dozens, even bets, and blocks in short and longer series. This results in a “pattern” that you may recognize. A good lesson to look at these patterns, because it will teach your brain how to think about roulette

However you will not find a consistent winning bet within any of the series simply because you will never know when the change comes. This kind of bet is often touted by the roulette system sharks. You will lose…twice.

MIXED RESULTS:

These are the kind that jump all over the table or wheel. Look closely and of course you can see patterns of a kind too. Ie. abccbaabcabcdca …etc. Same rules as above apply.

You have to set your own trap that consistently traps more winners than losers. Only correct knowledge can help you find one.

Now you can perhaps make one more clever move yourself. For instance...if you can find a bet that has real "Stability", and it does not lose, but does not give you a profit, you could look and test to see if there is "A BET WITHIN THAT BET". It will be a slow winner...but a winner is a winner! It also may be that the "CONSISTENCY" is so good you can bet quite heavy. You may just need a "Dummy" (no win - no lose) bet to while the time.

ANND heres another ... the virus is spreading

this is coordinated hit guys he just joined june 28 haha
caralarm
caralarm
  • Threads: 1
July 21st, 2020 at 9:54:23 PM permalink
This Charles person (if that even is his real name) says something about donating to children's charitys "when you become a real winner." He claims that those you aren't fit to do this automatically eliminate themselves from "discovering" a "consistent winning bet", as if they are too lazy and would only seek to serve themselves anyway. If you ask me, it sounds like rubbish, but what do I know?

Here it is from that Charlie guy's old website himself:
I have given a great deal of thought as to how best to present what I hope will be the best unbiased and true betting information possible. I trust you will learn enough to secure your future. There are no fees whatsoever. I trust you will keep your end of “The Deal”
Please donate to a “Children’s Charity” of your choice, when you become a real winner
tough
tough
  • Threads: 10
July 22nd, 2020 at 12:22:21 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

You are thinking too small. Go big. Multi-verse or even Omni-verse.

Quote: billryan

Take care that you don't send the winning half to the cornfield.

What do all these posts mean? I honestly don't know. If you are trying to bully me, then good for you; you are such a big man bullying a girl behind your computer.

Note: I said "if". If you are not doing this to me, then this doesn't apply to you and I sincerely apologize.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 424
July 22nd, 2020 at 12:34:28 AM permalink
Quote: caralarm

.if you can find a bet that has real "Stability", and it does not lose, but does not give you a profit, you could look and test to see if there is "A BET WITHIN THAT BET". It will be a slow winner...but a winner is a winner! It also may be that the "CONSISTENCY" is so good you can bet quite heavy.

This is system seller double-speak,
meaningless gobbly gook nonsense.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
tough
tough
  • Threads: 10
July 22nd, 2020 at 2:07:22 AM permalink
It's time for some transparency and honesty. I was being genuine and telling the truth about my claims, but I am humbled with recent simulations I performed against roulette randomness. I ended up nearly in even territory after lengthy tests. Maybe I don't have such a great edge after all. I believe I still may have a slight edge vs. no zero roulette.

Also, I want to clarify my claims about winning about 1000 bets in a row. I was estimating and saying this to try to give an oversimplification of spectacular results I once achieved during simulations of no zero roulette. I didn't literally win 1,000 bets in a row. My reasoning for saying 1,000 bets in a row is because I tried to estimate the equivalency of great win streaks, while trying to hide (keep secret) the amount of numbers I am betting on at a time.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 235
July 22nd, 2020 at 2:14:55 AM permalink

What do all these posts mean? I honestly don't know. If you are trying to bully me, then good for you; you are such a big man bullying a girl behind your computer.

Note: I said "if". If you are not doing this to me, then this doesn't apply to you and I sincerely apologize.

Wait you are a girl? Named Tough?

So kinda like a girl with a name that sounds male in nature?
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee

• Jump to: