Thread Rating:

tough
tough
  • Threads: 10
July 23rd, 2020 at 12:46:40 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Just to clarify, are you suggesting that by perfecting a minor thing like telekinesis, I will be on the road to learning important things like how to win in roulette?

That's something I'll admit I had not thought of.

I brought up telekinesis to demonstrate that the experts and the vast majority of the world's population are wrong and/or ignorant about things that they are so confident of. I even gave everyone the free JoyofSatan link so they can see for themselves that it's real. It's really lame and negative in many ways to bash something that you have neither understanding nor experience of. Now, there is no excuse, other than laziness, to not discover the truth and to stop bashing.

Another thing is that I have said that outside forces influence randomness, and this is just one categorical example of things that could be influencing random.
gordonm888
gordonm888 
  • Threads: 38
July 23rd, 2020 at 1:16:54 PM permalink
tough, you are certainly free to believe what you want. Life is an adventure and we acknowledge your right to live the adventure in whatever way you feel is appropriate.

However, when you bring up telekinesis and satanism I think you should, as a minimum, expect other people to be skeptical about your claims. Surely this forum is not the only place where you have encountered skepticism about these things?

And a Joyofsatan website providing instructions on telekinesis is NOT proof of telekinesis. Posting a video of someone performing telekinesis would at least be a starting point. I did indeed go back and try to follow the satanic instructions on telekinesis as best I could, and nothing happened.
So many better men, a few of them friends, were dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things lived on, and so did I.
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 44
July 23rd, 2020 at 1:23:29 PM permalink
Quote: tough

There are lots of people on here mocking me. The instructions I posted to do telekinesis are free and simple. How could anybody mess it up? Genuinely, give it a shot, then if it doesn't work (I know it will), you can mock.

Put some thought and effort into doing something useful, instead of bashing me for handing out the truth on a silver platter..

On this forum, we are not allowed to make personal insults, especially we moderators.

However, I can confidently call myself a brain dead moron if I were to waste my time trying to move inanimate objects by telekinesis. I would be pretty dim to even read any more of your rubbish.

If you persuaded me, or others to do such 'training', you would score some kudos, a bit like if you could persuade me to jump in a lake to prove that I could fly.

Nibbling: Not biting.

So, I will continue to mock the nonsense that is posted in this thread, as I see fit. I don't need to prove anything to you to earn that right.

Yes. I'll do something useful. I'll call out your nonsense and I'll consider whether to treat you as a troll.

I'm disinclined to give this thread further oxygen. Goodbye for now.
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 235
Thanks for this post from:
OnceDear
July 23rd, 2020 at 1:23:33 PM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

tough, you are certainly free to believe what you want. Life is an adventure and we acknowledge your right to live the adventure in whatever way you feel is appropriate.

However, when you bring up telekinesis and satanism I think you should, as a minimum, expect other people to be skeptical about your claims. Surely this forum is not the only place where you have encountered skepticism about these things?

And a Joyofsatan website providing instructions on telekinesis is NOT proof of telekinesis. Posting a video of someone performing telekinesis would at least be a starting point. I did indeed go back and try to follow the satanic instructions on telekinesis as best I could, and nothing happened.

Something happened.

You wasted a few minutes of your precious time
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
tough
tough
July 23rd, 2020 at 1:23:57 PM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

Posting a video of someone performing telekinesis would at least be a starting point.

Obviously, videos could just be faked. I figure it's best for people to just learn it themselves by using these valid instructions.
tough
tough
July 23rd, 2020 at 1:30:17 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

However, I can confidently call myself a brain dead moron if I were to waste my time trying to move inanimate objects by telekinesis.

Hahaha. I've moved things numerous times using telekinesis. How is that a waste of time. It is a skill. I learned it. I performed it. That is the truth.

I can confidently call myself a narrow minded brain dead moron if I were to pass up genuine, knowledge handed over to me on a silver platter that proves all the so called experts wrong.
Last edited by: tough on Jul 23, 2020
tough
tough
July 23rd, 2020 at 1:39:31 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

I would be pretty dim to even read any more of your rubbish.

Correction: you would be open-minded at the least to read facts.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 155
July 23rd, 2020 at 3:03:29 PM permalink
Lily Dale, New York is a central place for psychic activity of all sorts

if you want some really 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝 info on all kinds of psychic phenomena you should go there
especially if you would like to speak with your dearly departed Mom or Pop or hubby or wifey or bro or sis
you won't be dissapointed

from Wiki:

"Lily Dale became the largest center of the Spiritualist movement as other similar organizations went into decline.

The prominence of Lily Dale in American Spiritualist culture is attested by the fact that it hosts the headquarters of the National Spiritualist Association of Churches (NSAC), founded in 1893: the NSACís first president, Harrison D. Barrett, was himself a Lily Dale resident.

Lily Dale is a place of pilgrimage for many Spiritualists and others interested in Spiritualism, the paranormal, and New Age topics. A large population of mediums and Spiritualist healers reside in Lily Dale year round. Television mediums Lisa Williams and Michelle Whitedove have homes here."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lily_Dale,_New_York
𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘵: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵............. ᴍᴀʀᴋ ᴛᴡᴀɪɴ
vegas
vegas
  • Threads: 18
July 23rd, 2020 at 4:43:15 PM permalink
Where is James Randi when we need him. If only Randi was not 91 years old.....
50-50-90 Rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there is a 90% probability you'll get it wrong
Viper21
Viper21
  • Threads: 2
July 23rd, 2020 at 5:18:27 PM permalink
I can see it now. Posted on all the table games right next to the rules and non smoking signs "Absolutely No Telekinesis Allowed"

• Jump to: