Tomfish
Tomfish
Joined: Aug 22, 2017
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 56
April 2nd, 2018 at 3:56:17 AM permalink
Quote: DrawingDead

Well I for one want to say that after I spent several entire minutes looking into the matter, I'm quite sure that the friend who your friend told you about knows exactly what he's doing, and shame on anyone who ever doubted it. I went to Amazon to check the publishing history of the author of this book. Firstly, I was reminded that Ierms like "publish" and "author" and "book" do seem to mean something very different nowadays than what they always did before, but nevermind that.

I scrolled through the list of "books" that are said to have been "published" by this "author" and discovered that before this roulette wheel "Gold Mining" and "Baccarat Trend Spotting..." and ""Ultimate Baccarat Winning Strategy..." and then "Ultimate Silver Bullet Proof Baccarat Winning Strategy 2..." and "Ultimate Golden Secret Baccarat Winning Strategy 3..." not to be confused with the earlier "Ultimate Bullet Proof Baccarat..." all of which have miraculously been cranked out at the astonishing average rate of about one brilliant "book" containing more secret discoveries every thirteen weeks or so... and then, there it was! The original source of the eruption of this literary geyser of financial brilliance!

Besides the photo allegedly of Steven Tabone under a wind-blown hairpiece & dark glasses while posing in front of a castle, there's the genesis, Mr Tabone's fundamental primary inspiration/fantasy-stimulant/keyboard-laxative contained in his "eBOOK KINDLE PUBLISHING EXPERT: Selfpublishing (sic) Kindle eBook Marketing Guide: How to Write 'Create-Space' Books, Kindle eBooks that Sell" including stream of consciousness riffs on "marketing, sales, advertising" and "the cover of e-books...being one of the most important aspects of e-book marketing...the layouts and color tones...to produce a better looking e-book..." Not so much about whatever random clumps of dust and lint and yard clippings might be stuffed into them, but how they can be made to look and sound and what feeling that may provoke in some target audience as they are squeezed out like like an endless trail of convulsive rat droppings. But nuggets of dung that go "ka-ching!"



He can't be that bad because i also found him on https://www.888casino.com/blog/writers/stephen-tabone without the shades and the castle! lol, my friend told me his the best system writer of casino games in the world, that he writes better systems than any computer can ever do. his been in the business of casino system since 1997 he must be good. why would 888 have him write for them if he didn't know what he was talking about.

anyway i'm going to the his gold minding the roulette wheel column system for real money, my friends says he was made profit every day his used it.
I like hearing about betting advice, how to win, how to avoid losing etc. Like all the stories people I meet in casinos tell me.
djatc
djatc
Joined: Jan 15, 2013
  • Threads: 83
  • Posts: 4477
April 2nd, 2018 at 3:59:34 AM permalink
this sounds better then only betting craps on good shooters, so have fun
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
Tomfish
Tomfish
Joined: Aug 22, 2017
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 56
April 2nd, 2018 at 4:02:42 AM permalink
Quote: djatc

this sounds better then only betting craps on good shooters, so have fun



yes good luck all, hope you discover the best ways to win on roulette since I've now found my way, the gold mining way, will be taking a 5k bankroll and going all the way. I only need 4 unit wins a day for this to pay off.
I like hearing about betting advice, how to win, how to avoid losing etc. Like all the stories people I meet in casinos tell me.
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 8623
Thanks for this post from:
Tomfish
April 2nd, 2018 at 4:06:06 AM permalink
Go get ‘em tiger!
Tomfish
Tomfish
Joined: Aug 22, 2017
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 56
April 2nd, 2018 at 4:15:28 AM permalink
Quote: michael99000

what exactly is the system? The columns pay 2-1 but only have a 12 out of 37 or 38 chance of winning. I don’t see how any series of columns bets can add up to a definite win



mostly flat betting, well is all flat betting but some like to add, anyhow book cover all that.
you bet on one column at certain times and, without breaching copyright you use all three systems in the book to inform you when and when not to bet...it truly is an amazing book overall because it 'fights randomness using logic'. in Gold Minding the Roulette Wheel, the Author argues, https://www.amazon.com/GOLD-MINING-ROULETTE-WHEEL-GROUND-BREAKING-ebook/dp/B07BTRC5F9/ref=la_B01COOOED8_1_14?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1522668102&sr=1-14&refinements=p_82%3AB01COOOED8

that people give too pay too much attention to randomness as if it were more powerful than logic, just because the outcomes before they occur are hidden, not known. He writes that using pure logic evens out this random bias that causes people to lose. he shows you how to do this and,

i have checked 1,000 outcomes myself in 2 days and he is correct 110%, this is why my friend can't stop winning.
I like hearing about betting advice, how to win, how to avoid losing etc. Like all the stories people I meet in casinos tell me.
Romes
Romes
Joined: Jul 22, 2014
  • Threads: 28
  • Posts: 5556
April 2nd, 2018 at 7:49:22 AM permalink
Okay, okay... it's April 2nd now. Can we stop the nonsense and have a good chuckle at those that bit at it? This system can embarrassingly be disproved using "logic" but more importantly math.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
Tomfish
Tomfish
Joined: Aug 22, 2017
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 56
April 2nd, 2018 at 8:00:15 AM permalink
Quote: Romes

Okay, okay... it's April 2nd now. Can we stop the nonsense and have a good chuckle at those that bit at it? This system can embarrassingly be disproved using "logic" but more importantly math.



you could say that up to a point. no one is saying that you should continue to play a system so that you might end up losing what you would have won. If you pull out up then your up! So long as you can get up at any stage using a system then this is the main point...this is what makes a good system, the ability to get up, this is all a player needs, the rest is money management leaving when up.
I like hearing about betting advice, how to win, how to avoid losing etc. Like all the stories people I meet in casinos tell me.
Romes
Romes
Joined: Jul 22, 2014
  • Threads: 28
  • Posts: 5556
April 2nd, 2018 at 8:34:38 AM permalink
Quote: Tomfish

you could say that up to a point. no one is saying that you should continue to play a system so that you might end up losing what you would have won. If you pull out up then your up! So long as you can get up at any stage using a system then this is the main point...this is what makes a good system, the ability to get up, this is all a player needs, the rest is money management leaving when up.

Everything about that is wrong. The moment you place your FIRST bet you're at a negative house edge and you're EXPECTED to lose money. That's logic and math. Your "system" says "get lucky and leave!" which doesn't make it a good system... it just makes it like all the rest... completely pointless and devoid of logic and math. It's not a winner. Your system at no point in time gives you "better odds" of winning. This is why it would NEVER work in the long run and NO ONE EVER would become a millionaire from it, given how you said you'd win X thousand per day, etc, etc.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
Tomfish
Tomfish
Joined: Aug 22, 2017
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 56
April 2nd, 2018 at 8:55:25 AM permalink
Quote: Romes

Everything about that is wrong. The moment you place your FIRST bet you're at a negative house edge and you're EXPECTED to lose money. That's logic and math. Your "system" says "get lucky and leave!" which doesn't make it a good system... it just makes it like all the rest... completely pointless and devoid of logic and math. It's not a winner. Your system at no point in time gives you "better odds" of winning. This is why it would NEVER work in the long run and NO ONE EVER would become a millionaire from it, given how you said you'd win X thousand per day, etc, etc.



it does seem to be a great system because,

1. there is a 1 in 3 chance of winning,
2. there is a 2 in 1 chance of losing,
3 zero/s do not matter or stop from making profit.
4. it's a win 2 or lose 1 system so minimal risk
5. the book refers to the best column and why, it also uses two other systems to support the author's method of when and when not to bet the best column.

The system in this book is unlike the 'rest' what the rest are. if you're looking for a system that comes close to winning often then this is it. I have read there are also stop losses and bet again triggers. I've nearly finished reading this Gold Mining the Roulette Wheel book and I can't fault it save I will give it a go for real money on live Roulette online and at a casino.

Also the Author's system is mostly flat betting and he does not like progressions. So this is why this system is not like 'all the rest.

I'll let you know how i get on and my friend is still winning using it.
I like hearing about betting advice, how to win, how to avoid losing etc. Like all the stories people I meet in casinos tell me.
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 272
  • Posts: 9670
April 2nd, 2018 at 9:11:02 AM permalink
Quote: Tomfish

it does seem to be a great system because,

1. there is a 1 in 3 chance of winning,
2. there is a 2 in 1 chance of losing,
3 zero/s do not matter or stop from making profit.
4. it's a win 2 or lose 1 system so minimal risk
5. the book refers to the best column and why, it also uses two other systems to support the author's method of when and when not to bet the best column.

The system in this book is unlike the 'rest' what the rest are. if you're looking for a system that comes close to winning often then this is it. I have read there are also stop losses and bet again triggers. I've nearly finished reading this Gold Mining the Roulette Wheel book and I can't fault it save I will give it a go for real money on live Roulette online and at a casino.

Also the Author's system is mostly flat betting and he does not like progressions. So this is why this system is not like 'all the rest.

I'll let you know how i get on and my friend is still winning using it.



Why do zeros not matter?

Your column bets lose when ball lands on zeros. That should matter imo
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee

  • Jump to: