keiko1995
keiko1995
Joined: Sep 20, 2017
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 10
September 21st, 2017 at 5:57:30 AM permalink
Quote: vegas

The people who really can beat the system stay quiet. They have no interest in trying to teach other people what they do. Scammers on the other hand...............



everybody has their own opinion, if you are not interested it's fine man, but not all of them are scammers
Romes
Romes
Joined: Jul 22, 2014
  • Threads: 28
  • Posts: 5506
Thanks for this post from:
TomG
September 21st, 2017 at 7:10:27 AM permalink
Quote: keiko1995

everybody has their own opinion, if you are not interested it's fine man, but not all of them are scammers

Unless you're doing some kind of AP strategy (there are a few for bac) then no, they are all scammers and ALL of their "systems" do not work. Simply changing your bet, or using money management (stop loss or win goal) will not affect the outcome of the next hand in the slightest.

If anyone had a way to consistently beat ANY casino game they wouldn't be betting $5 per hand. What's wrong? Not confident in your own system? Why aren't YOU betting $25, $50, or hell why not $1000 per hand if you know it's a consistent winner? Why wouldn't you become a millionaire first?

This "I wanna help others" is pure BS. No gambler gives away his own winnings, and that's what you'd be doing if in fact you really had found a way to consistently beat the game. I can't stand BS threads like this that prey on the weak minded by giving promises of riches while giving ZERO mathematical indication that your "system" does anything other than generate negative expected value (-EV).

I HAVE A MATHEMATICALLY PROVEN WAY TO NEVER LOSE A PENNY PLAYING BACCARAT.... Don't play the damn game, ever. Then you won't ever lose a single cent in baccarat. At least my system is mathematically proven.

I hope you get bit by a spider.
I hope you lose your TV remote control.
I hope you lose your house/car keys for like, a while, but then you find them.
I hope your internet is only, or gets downgraded, to dial-up only.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 265
  • Posts: 14484
Thanks for this post from:
IndyJeffrey
September 21st, 2017 at 7:39:58 AM permalink
Quote: Romes

Unless you're doing some kind of AP strategy (there are a few for bac) then ...

There may or may not be some AP strategies for Baccarat but there are certainly none for someone like me who can not remember what cards have been played or even reliably add the cards that are visible in each hand. For Fleastiff, its simply Pick Banker and hope you are right; or Pick Player and hope you are right. Nothing else. No "system" None.
NokTang
NokTang
Joined: Aug 15, 2011
  • Threads: 56
  • Posts: 1314
September 21st, 2017 at 8:10:36 AM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

There may or may not be some AP strategies for Baccarat but there are certainly none for someone like me who can not remember what cards have been played or even reliably add the cards that are visible in each hand. For Fleastiff, its simply Pick Banker and hope you are right; or Pick Player and hope you are right. Nothing else. No "system" None.



If memory serves me correctly, Baccarat hands are completely independent of the last hand dealt(in a fair game) and result, much like the toss of the dice in craps.
BleedingChipsSlowly
BleedingChipsSlowly
Joined: Jul 9, 2010
  • Threads: 20
  • Posts: 939
September 21st, 2017 at 8:19:31 AM permalink
Quote: NokTang

If memory serves me correctly, Baccarat hands are completely independent of the last hand dealt(in a fair game) and result, much like the toss of the dice in craps.

Not so, see Baccarat card counting - Effects of removing a card. The conlusion is the game is not countable.
“You don’t bring a bone saw to a negotiation.” - Robert Jordan, former U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 14232
Thanks for this post from:
Romes
September 21st, 2017 at 8:55:08 AM permalink
Quote: keiko1995

i'm not trying to sell this formula for $1000, if you have enough money to pay $1000 please go to jay silva and take his baccarat course, you will have 1 on 1 private sessions with him, BUT if you just wiped-out your bankroll, and $1000 is a big deal for you, and if you are interested with jay silva's panacea tko formula, i can give you the e-book and the audio-recorded sessions between me and jay silva, you can pay me as much as my Profit margin for 1 session, which is between $300-$450 , and i think that will be fair.



So, let me understand this.

You are selling a COPY of a book you didn't write, and COPIES of some sessions you taped, probably without the other guy's consent, of a method on which you're unwilling to gamble more than $5 a hand, for several hundred dollars. But you're not a thief or a scammer.

Go find patsies somewhere else, you creep. Good grief.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
Joined: Dec 28, 2014
  • Threads: 50
  • Posts: 3321
September 21st, 2017 at 12:02:55 PM permalink
Quote: NokTang

If memory serves me correctly, Baccarat hands are completely independent of the last hand dealt(in a fair game) and result, much like the toss of the dice in craps.


Any deck of cards can be counted until it's shuffled. How much it helps in whatever game you are playing is a different story.

If you look at the link BleedingChipsSlowly posted, straight up baccarat is mathematically beatable, but the edge is so low that you'd be making pennies per hour on 4 figure bets, and variance/error would unquestionably wipe you out.

Many baccarat side bets are countable with varying degrees of profitability. Most of the bets I've seen in the U.S. are more or less non-starters, but I imagine opportunities have existed at one time or another. Someone in a thread a few months back had claimed they made a hefty profit overseas counting a bac side bet, which may very well be possible given how popular the game is in Asia.

It could be a good to stash away in the back of your mind in case an opportunity did in fact come up somewhere, crazier things have happened than good side bets hitting the floor, and combined with a good promotion...you never know.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 265
  • Posts: 14484
September 23rd, 2017 at 3:03:11 AM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

straight up baccarat is mathematically beatable, but the edge is so low that you'd be making pennies per hour on 4 figure bets, and variance/error would unquestionably wipe you out.

Making a 4 figure bet would wipe me out.
Tanko
Tanko
Joined: Apr 22, 2013
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 1056
September 24th, 2017 at 11:26:30 AM permalink
Baccarat is not beatable, but Silva has had an impressive run.

His first video shows a bankroll of $67,000 in 2015. The latest shows a bankroll of $1,152,000.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 11933
September 24th, 2017 at 11:29:31 AM permalink
Quote: Tanko

Baccarat is not beatable, but Silva has had an impressive run.

His first video shows a bankroll of $67,000 in 2015. The latest shows a bankroll of $1,152,000.


Probably highly edited and the extra money coming from other sources.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!

  • Jump to: