beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
February 17th, 2014 at 9:33:30 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I guess I don't really care If Soxfan can beat baccarat or not, I have not found him to be to pushy about it. he is an interesting character/cat and I have come to like him and his Hey Hey!

He sees to have a sense of humor as well.

Who knows, who is who, around the message board.

Axel, I am stating a simple fact in saying you are the worst misspeller on this board by far, and it's totally out of context with what you said about soxfan to think you meant to write that. Here's your chance: either correct it or own it, your choice.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
DMSCR
DMSCR
  • Threads: 5
February 17th, 2014 at 9:49:15 PM permalink

I guess I don't really care If Soxfan can beat baccarat or not, I have not found him to be to pushy about it. he is an interesting character/cat and I have come to like him and his Hey Hey!

One word: Spellcheck.

LOL.

Doesn't look like it was intentional.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
February 17th, 2014 at 9:50:18 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

G in not next to N on my keyboard. Its not a typo.

Sorry Mr. Furley but not everyone is using a keyboard or a computer anymore on the interwebs.You have to add slurs but sometimes people do for whatever reasons. Phones do crazy things we don't notice sometimes. You should have went with wanting to be beachbumbab's first suspension as the wild guess.
I am a robot.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
February 17th, 2014 at 9:51:22 PM permalink
I have a feeling Axel posrts strictly by tablet. These things are impossible to type correctly the first time.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
February 17th, 2014 at 10:08:58 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Axel, I am stating a simple fact in saying you are the worst misspeller on this board by far, and it's totally out of context with what you said about soxfan to think you meant to write that. Here's your chance: either correct it or own it, your choice.

Owning it, at least for now.

Edit: I have verified to my satisfaction that Axel misspelled what he wrote without intent to say it. I have edited anywhere it appeared so there was no longer an apparent slur in this thread, and I am unbanning him. Carry on.
RolexWatch
RolexWatch
  • Threads: 0
February 18th, 2014 at 2:28:31 AM permalink
Quote: AxiomOfChoice

His secret is simple. He claims to be a winning player and some gullible people believe him. It ain't rocket science, hey hey.

Having shared a private forum with this person and were posting of trip reports was expected, during his presence he never did, couldn't! Besides claiming he swore to using some horrendous "Z method" progression were the last winning bet is parlayed. Lack of evidence, proof even an smidgen of substance would suggest that we all should believe this because we read about it on the interent, therefore is definately true.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 310
February 18th, 2014 at 3:01:46 AM permalink
Quote: Mooseton

Not sure what he meant with that one. Cat turned coconut?

Maybe #11 ?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=coconut

#11 [from a list] -Anything Completely off the Hook,Chain or Yezzelbar/Meat Rack....Something Straight bananas, Completely Bonkers....Soo Dope it'z ReTarDed....Crazy, Nuts, ILL, Slammin....
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!” She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
February 18th, 2014 at 5:09:39 AM permalink

Axel, was this the post that you were suspended then reinstated over for or was it edited? I'm confused but that's nothing new.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
February 18th, 2014 at 5:16:25 AM permalink
Never mind, I just read the rest of it. I hope you don't have a target on your back.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
February 18th, 2014 at 5:18:32 AM permalink
Quote: 1BB

Axel, was this the post that you were suspended then reinstated over for or was it edited? I'm confused but that's nothing new.

That is the correct post. There was a "typo" in the original post that resulted in what is generally considered a very offensive slur. I gave Axel the option of fixing the typo (if it was one) or taking the ban that the slur, if intended, warranted. He got involved in something else and did not get back to it, though he was on the board, so I banned him pending further information. Shortly afterwards, Axel got in touch through another member and asked to be unbanned so he could fix the typo. I unbanned him, he fixed it, I went back and edited the other posts containing the slur so it was not left on the board, and went forward from there. I left the references to the events in the thread so as to edit as little as possible, but it was not acceptable to leave the label in the posts on the board.

• Jump to: