Thread Rating:

anonimuss
anonimuss
  • Threads: 2
November 18th, 2013 at 7:38:12 PM permalink
And you sound like a 30 year loser. Not going to bet now?
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
November 18th, 2013 at 7:51:31 PM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
gpl2112
gpl2112
  • Threads: 1
November 18th, 2013 at 7:57:42 PM permalink
What???
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 122
November 18th, 2013 at 7:58:05 PM permalink
Quote: gpl2112

You sound like a punk kid. Screw.

I don't need this from a new Member. You're banned, duration is lifetime. Personal insult and System Selling.

For your benefit, I will now publish an in-depth analysis of your system, thanks for giving me the specifics that enabled me to provide the following math report:

It sucks.
Vultures can't be choosers.
speedycrap
speedycrap
  • Threads: 42
November 18th, 2013 at 8:08:11 PM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

How many possible ways is there to arrange 416 cards in the shoe? 8500 out of billions upon billions upon billions of shoes is meaningless.

Hold on. If any system works for 8500 shoes, then I think the system is really good.
speedycrap
speedycrap
  • Threads: 42
November 18th, 2013 at 8:10:12 PM permalink
SIGH!!!!! Coming too late for a sure thing.
anonimuss
anonimuss
  • Threads: 2
November 18th, 2013 at 8:25:47 PM permalink
8500 shoes really is a very small sample size. It may not quite be statistically insignificant but it's probably close to it.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
November 18th, 2013 at 10:24:10 PM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
BankIt
BankIt
February 3rd, 2014 at 6:49:49 PM permalink
Hi Wizard,

I have downloaded your shoes but I'm wondering have you are anyone have those shoes with out the numbers in front of them? Just the P/B/T. MustangSally suggested we could use a easy program that would imput them, but when I tried to paste your hundred or the 25k bac list it wouldn't let me. But if I copied the line with out the number representing the shoe it worked. It'll be a bit time consuming to do that for the 25k and the 250k one you have shared. I am wondering if you have those stats with out the numbers for the shoes. Thanks

BankIt

Quote: Wizard

True. However, old habits from the punch card days are hard to break.

Here is another 25,000 shoes. Just 4.06 MB. I checked if it was too big for Excel, but it took only a second or two to load.

For those with a slow Internet connection, here are the first 10 shoes:

1,P,B,P,B,B,P,P,P,P,P,P,B,B,P,B,P,P,P,P,P,B,B,P,B,P,P,P,T,B,T,B,T,B,B,P,P,P,P,B,P,B,P,P,P,P,B,B,P,B,B,P,P,P,P,P,P,B,T,B,P,B,P,T,P,P,P,P,B,P,P,P,B,B,B,B,P,T,P,P,B,B,P,B
2,B,P,B,B,P,B,P,P,P,P,B,T,B,P,B,B,B,P,B,P,P,B,B,P,B,B,P,P,B,P,P,T,P,P,B,P,P,P,P,B,P,B,P,B,P,P,B,B,B,B,P,B,P,B,B,P,P,B,P,B,B,P,B,B,P,B,P,B,P,B,P,B,P,B,P,P,B,B,T,P,B,B
3,B,T,B,P,P,B,P,P,P,P,P,P,B,T,P,P,T,B,B,P,P,P,P,B,P,P,P,P,P,P,B,B,P,B,P,P,T,B,P,P,B,B,B,P,B,P,T,P,B,B,B,P,B,P,P,P,P,B,T,P,P,P,T,B,P,P,B,P,B,P,T,B,P,P,B,B,T,P,B,B,P,B
4,P,B,B,B,P,P,B,B,P,B,B,P,B,P,B,P,P,P,B,B,P,P,B,T,B,P,P,T,B,B,P,B,P,T,B,B,B,B,B,P,P,B,P,B,P,P,B,B,P,T,B,T,P,P,P,P,P,P,T,B,P,P,B,T,P,B,B,B,B,P,B,P,P,P,P,B,P,P,P,P
5,P,P,P,P,P,P,T,P,T,B,B,P,B,B,B,B,B,P,P,B,P,B,B,P,P,P,P,B,T,P,T,B,P,B,P,B,B,T,B,P,B,B,P,P,B,T,P,B,P,B,T,B,B,B,B,P,P,B,P,P,P,P,T,B,P,B,P,P,B,P,B,P,B,T,P,P,B,P,P,B,B,B,P
6,P,P,B,P,T,B,B,P,B,P,P,B,T,P,B,B,B,T,B,B,P,B,B,P,T,B,P,B,P,B,T,B,P,B,B,B,P,B,P,P,P,P,B,B,T,P,B,P,T,B,P,B,P,B,B,P,B,B,P,B,B,P,P,P,P,B,B,B,B,B,P,B,B,B,B,B,P,P,P,B
7,P,B,P,B,T,B,B,B,B,T,P,P,P,P,B,B,T,B,B,P,T,P,B,B,T,B,P,T,P,B,B,B,B,B,P,P,P,B,B,P,P,P,P,B,B,P,B,P,P,T,P,P,B,P,P,B,P,P,B,B,T,B,T,P,P,P,T,B,B,B,P,P,P,B,P,B,B,B,B,P,T,B,T,P,B,P,B,B
8,B,B,P,B,B,B,B,P,P,B,T,P,B,B,P,P,B,P,B,P,P,T,B,P,P,B,B,B,P,P,B,P,B,P,P,B,P,B,P,P,B,B,P,P,T,B,T,P,P,B,B,B,P,T,B,B,P,P,P,P,P,P,B,B,P,P,P,B,T,P,P,B,B,B,B,P,P,B,P,B,B,T
9,P,P,P,B,B,B,B,B,B,P,P,P,T,P,P,B,B,B,B,B,B,P,B,P,P,B,P,B,P,B,B,B,B,B,B,B,T,B,P,B,P,B,P,P,B,B,T,P,B,B,B,P,P,P,B,B,B,T,B,B,B,B,P,B,P,B,B,P,P,B,P,P,B,B,B,P,T,P,B,B,P
10,T,P,P,T,B,P,B,B,P,B,P,P,B,T,P,B,P,T,P,P,P,P,P,P,P,P,B,P,P,P,B,P,B,B,P,T,P,P,B,B,P,B,P,B,B,B,P,P,B,B,B,B,B,P,P,P,B,B,P,B,P,T,T,T,T,P,P,B,B,P,P,B,B,P,P,P,P,B,P,P

BankIt
BankIt
February 3rd, 2014 at 7:17:43 PM permalink
I tried to copy and paste more than one line in that way with out the numbers in front and it doesn't work, hmmm. Perhaps Mustang Sally if they are still around could help me on the input of values into the program.

Anyone with any suggestions?

BankIt

• Jump to: