phendricks
phendricks
  • Threads: 6
September 15th, 2016 at 9:49:21 AM permalink
Got $500 in free slot play or match play to pick up this week? Too bad! Looking to pay for a meal or hotel stay with comp dollars? F- off! Cash only! Wanna earn some comps or tier points for your blackjack play? Nah.

Looking to book a comp room or show tickets by calling 1-800-772-9000? Infinite wait time for you! Looking to contact a host on duty? Nobody home!

---

I count more Taj Mahal workers on strike in Resorts taking a bathroom break more than gamblers.

On the bright side, if you're looking to make some quick petty cash, just grab a stack of blank vouchers, print yourself a $20 or $50 gift, they'll cash it at the cage, no worries. They don't scan anything. TITO system is down as well!

Good job Resorts.
MrsHeartRN
MrsHeartRN
  • Threads: 20
September 18th, 2016 at 5:19:09 PM permalink
I was at Resorts in July. They had no water for over 24 hours. That's right NO water, generator was down. They were only offering bottled water during table play. I was afraid to even drink, afraid I'd need to use the bathrooms. The restaurants were closed, the food court was closed and I was playing at a table with a man who hadn't been able to shower, there was no water in the bathroom. The health department had to inspect the restaurants and food courts before they could open again. The bathroom attendants were flushing the toilets with bottled water.

It was crazy. BTW all they were offering was a late check-out. Really? Who would even want to stay, let alone take a long check-out.

Things are really bad there.
You only go around once, but if you play your cards right, once is enough.” ¯ Francis Albert
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
  • Threads: 121
September 18th, 2016 at 5:43:06 PM permalink
Yea new software reLly went haywire
No longer hiring, don’t ask because I won’t hire you either
  • Jump to: