Frogger
Frogger
  • Threads: 14
March 30th, 2015 at 8:01:23 AM permalink
I haven't received my Caesars monthly free play mailer since January. My play hasn't changed. I read that they have gone to email offers instead of physical mail. Can anyone confirm this? I don't need any extra spam, so I never gave them my email. But if it means getting offers, then I would give them my mail
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
March 30th, 2015 at 9:17:22 AM permalink
It is a slow changeover to email that will occur throughout 2015 so no definite date when it's final and in place.

Physical mail is still the norm. I got my mail already.

However, they have significantly changed their software and their offers have gone dramatically down. I went from $225 twice a week to $135 twice a month. Mind you, this was without me even going there, (my offers were consistent for a few months, then just went down) so it wasn't because I changed my play.

Many people are complaining.

Your offers for your play may be so low (due to the new software) that you don't even get mail.

BTW - you can set up your online account and view what offers you have. If you have none, then that will explain it.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
SteveP
SteveP
  • Threads: 0
March 30th, 2015 at 6:53:59 PM permalink
My last snail mailer was in February. Both March and April offers have come by email for me. And yes, like others have also reported, most of my offers have been cut in half.
vendman1
vendman1
  • Threads: 9
March 31st, 2015 at 8:19:40 AM permalink
Same thing for me. Everything is online now. I got a postcard...either Jan or Feb. Saying all my future offers were coming via email. The offers are definitely worse.
MrsHeartRN
MrsHeartRN
  • Threads: 20
March 31st, 2015 at 3:00:37 PM permalink
My $5 free play on specific weekdays stayed the same, yippee! Oh year they also threw in a BOGO Buffet at Harrah's which is a bonus.
You only go around once, but if you play your cards right, once is enough.” ¯ Francis Albert
  • Jump to: