October 11th, 2014 at 1:58:09 PM permalink
Quote: RonC

Is being between 50 and 55 old?

YES
Sonuvabish
Sonuvabish
  • Threads: 29
October 11th, 2014 at 3:02:06 PM permalink
Yeah Rush Limbaugh is an unbiased commentator, not a racist panderer. Glenn Beck's prior work history is highly relevant to the conversation. Fox is not at fault for airing his show. Fox is highly respected by most people. Anyone who doesn't respect them is an idiot. Fox in no way, whatsoever, tries to influence people to vote against democratic policies. They are completely unbiased. Any facts to the contrary are just...facts. They have never been caught inventing their own facts. No one on that channel is an ideologue. And Fox does not reflect Rupert Murdoch's personal views whatsoever. My apologies to all the old people, who think they will be rich one day and secretly hate blacks and browns, and therefore are a Fox-Republican.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
October 11th, 2014 at 3:07:42 PM permalink
Quote: Sonuvabish

Yeah Rush Limbaugh is an unbiased commentator

No he's not, he's a right wing republican,
says so every day. He's extremely biased,
that's kind of the point. Duh.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
Sonuvabish
Sonuvabish
October 11th, 2014 at 3:38:47 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

No he's not, he's a right wing republican,
says so every day. He's extremely biased,
that's kind of the point. Duh.

So you took everything literally? Yeah, duh is right.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
  • Threads: 62
October 11th, 2014 at 3:54:38 PM permalink

Yeah Rush Limbaugh is an unbiased commentator, not a racist panderer. Glenn Beck's prior work history is highly relevant to the conversation. Fox is not at fault for airing his show. Fox is highly respected by most people. Anyone who doesn't respect them is an idiot. Fox in no way, whatsoever, tries to influence people to vote against democratic policies. They are completely unbiased. Any facts to the contrary are just...facts. They have never been caught inventing their own facts. No one on that channel is an ideologue. And Fox does not reflect Rupert Murdoch's personal views whatsoever. My apologies to all the old people, who think they will be rich one day and secretly hate blacks and browns, and therefore are a Fox-Republican.

Your endless rants against people older than you show just how bigoted you are against them.
"Quit trying your luck and start trying your skill." Mickey Crimm
EvenBob
EvenBob
October 11th, 2014 at 4:06:35 PM permalink
Quote: mickeycrimm

Your endless rants against people older than you show just how bigoted you are against them.

More ignorance than bigotry. Everybody gets
older, people over 50 run the world, always
have.
Sonuvabish
Sonuvabish
October 11th, 2014 at 6:20:55 PM permalink

I'm bigoted against people who watch FOX news...who are all OLD! Ignoring facts and warping something into an opportunity for a provocative attack...FOX news viewer? It's not my fault FOX makes old people feel valuable. What happens when all the old people die? Do you think the young people, who become old, will start watching FOX? Or will FOX die? I'm thinking FOX's ideology will die. But what do I know...I didn't learn math with a slide rule.
Johnzimbo
Johnzimbo
  • Threads: 4
October 11th, 2014 at 6:32:09 PM permalink
Someone here might have fit right in on Airhead America
Sonuvabish
Sonuvabish
October 11th, 2014 at 6:33:26 PM permalink
Quote: Johnzimbo

Someone here might have fit right in on Airhead America

Gosh, I wish I watched the Fox News Channel, and also wish I was old and bitter (and possibly a tax cheat), so I could better understand that reference.
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
October 11th, 2014 at 6:37:39 PM permalink

I'm bigoted against people who watch FOX news...who are all OLD! It's not my fault FOX makes old people feel valuable. What happens when all the old people die? Do you think the young people, who become old, will start watching FOX? Or will FOX die? I'm thinking FOX's ideology will die. But what do I know...I didn't learn math with a slide rule.

I may be old but I got to hear all the cool bands. Hobo Jim says if you remember the 60's then you really didn't live them.

You know its not really prejudice, if you just go ahead and hate everybody. Works for me. I prefer to hate them one at a time though rather than in groups.

Be an equal opportunity hater.

Speaking as one[way over 50], who really doesn't hate old people? I bet less then 5% if the truth be told.
Sonuvabish
Sonuvabish
October 11th, 2014 at 6:42:30 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

I may be old but I got to hear all the cool bands. Hobo Jim says if you remember the 60's then you really didn't live them.

You know its not really prejudice, if you just go ahead and hate everybody. Works for me. I prefer to hate them one at a time though rather than in groups.

Be an equal opportunity hater.

Speaking as one, who really doesn't hate old people? I bet less then 5% if the truth be told.

That's a good friggin point. Pretty stupid to say i'm bigoted against old people when I don't know how old you are, and magically know you are old because you watch FOX. Everyone hates old people. I don't hate old people I know, or that nice old lady. Don't hate old people who I don't know who are old, or don't act old. Hate FOX news spewers, who are all old. Hate old drivers. Hate old people in front of me in line.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
October 11th, 2014 at 6:50:30 PM permalink

Gosh, I wish I watched the Fox News Channel, and also wish I was old and bitter (and possibly a tax cheat), so I could better understand that reference.

Speaking of tax cheaters, if you wanted to watch the congressional hearings on your liberal hero Lois Lerner, the real tax cheat, you had to watch Fox News, because your liberal media, in order to protect her and the Obama Administration, wouldn't show the hearings.
kenarman
kenarman
  • Threads: 28
October 11th, 2014 at 6:55:03 PM permalink
Such a bitter young man Sonuvabish. Life isn't being handed to you on a platter so you have to find someone to blame. Must be the old people because they are too dumb to understand your point of view.

Maybe you haven't followed this through yet or have you found the fountain of youth. Hope you don't hate your parents with the same passion since it is not a healthy way to go through life.
Be careful when you follow the masses, the M is sometimes silent.
Sonuvabish
Sonuvabish
October 11th, 2014 at 7:00:17 PM permalink

Speaking of tax cheaters, if you wanted to watch the congressional hearings on your liberal hero Lois Lerner, the real tax cheat, you had to watch Fox News, because your liberal media, in order to protect her and the Obama Administration, wouldn't show the hearings.

Yes, this person I've never heard of is my hero. And you've obviously identified a vast media conspiracy; couldn't possibly have overlooked coverage, or the possibility that this specific event wasn't very important, so FOX blew it out of proportion to demonize liberals.
Sonuvabish
Sonuvabish
October 11th, 2014 at 7:01:45 PM permalink
Quote: kenarman

Such a bitter young man Sonuvabish. Life isn't being handed to you on a platter so you have to find someone to blame. Must be the old people because they are too dumb to understand your point of view.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Blame? I'm not dumb enough to understand your point of view.
Sonuvabish
Sonuvabish
October 11th, 2014 at 7:05:40 PM permalink
I'm tired of arguing with all you old people about FOX being horrible...and that blacks should have freedom, women the right to choose, etc. I already told you, you win FOX is great. Thread closed.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
October 11th, 2014 at 7:42:21 PM permalink

Yes, this person I've never heard of is my hero. And you've obviously identified a vast media conspiracy; couldn't possibly have overlooked coverage, or the possibility that this specific event wasn't very important, so FOX blew it out of proportion to demonize liberals.

The fact that you've never heard of Lois Lerner or the IRS scandal explains everything.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
October 11th, 2014 at 7:44:59 PM permalink

And liberals never blow anything out of proportion to demonize conservatives? Get out of here. Just the other day Ted Cruz got blamed for Ebola.
EvenBob
EvenBob
October 11th, 2014 at 8:12:13 PM permalink
Son-bish is obviously trolling to start an argument,
quit feeding him. I'm not going to anymore.
kenarman
kenarman
  • Threads: 28
October 11th, 2014 at 8:16:20 PM permalink

He's not logged in anymore his mom made him go to bed that is why he doesn't like old people.
Be careful when you follow the masses, the M is sometimes silent.
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
October 11th, 2014 at 8:31:14 PM permalink

Trolling in that you don't agree with what he has to say, right?
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
October 11th, 2014 at 8:46:28 PM permalink

And liberals never blow anything out of proportion to demonize conservatives? Get out of here. Just the other day Ted Cruz got blamed for Ebola.

With any luck.

The trouble with Fox News, is they've launched about a half dozen stories breathlessly like they are the next Watergate.

That's not a news station; that's Barnum & Bailey.

Where's the Watergate break in evidence? Where's the blue dress with the stain on it?

They get a lower office flunkey to have a come-to-Jesus moment and that's about it.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the bag of wind station to look better than a gossip mag. Innuendo and supposition: they are good at.

I can listen to Rush Limberger all day for that kind of thing, if I really need to hear that stuff.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
EvenBob
EvenBob
October 11th, 2014 at 8:51:11 PM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

Trolling in that you don't agree with what he has to say, right?

No, trolling is where you constantly mention a certain
theme just to get a rise out of people. Odd you don't
know what trolling is.
EvenBob
EvenBob
October 11th, 2014 at 8:55:42 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

The trouble with Fox News, is they've launched about a half dozen stories breathlessly like they are the next Watergate.

Could you name a few of them that turned
out to be baseless and went nowhere? You
certainly don't mean the IRS and SS scandals,
or the congressional investigation into Bengazi?
rxwine
rxwine
October 11th, 2014 at 8:59:48 PM permalink

Could you name a few of them that turned
out to be baseless and went nowhere? You
certainly don't mean the IRS and SS scandals,
or the congressional investigation into Bengazi?

No, exactly my point. You'd think they all lead to the Oval office when Fox gets started on any of these.

I know more about what Fox says about Obama than what Obama actually says.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
October 11th, 2014 at 9:13:24 PM permalink

No, exactly my point. You'd think they all lead to the Oval office when Fox gets started on any of these. I know more about what Fox says about Obama than what Obama actually says.

You'd think they all lead to the Oval office when MSNBC gets started on any of these. I know more about what MSNBC says about Bush than what Bush actually says.
EvenBob
EvenBob
October 11th, 2014 at 9:25:42 PM permalink

No,

You know Fox has done it half a dozen times,
yet you can't name even one. I get it..
Sonuvabish
Sonuvabish
October 11th, 2014 at 9:32:12 PM permalink

The fact that you've never heard of Lois Lerner or the IRS scandal explains everything.

LOL...yes not being aware of this Lois person's name (and then adding IRS scandal unawareness because FOX viewers ignore and invent facts), completely explains how I could be so in the dark about how FOX is great. They are two similar things that are closely related, most obviously.
rxwine
rxwine
October 11th, 2014 at 9:33:02 PM permalink

You know Fox has done it half a dozen times,
yet you can't name even one. I get it..

No, exactly my point means, all roads lead to Obama at the start of the scandals.

Then Fox comes up empty. That's why it's more circus than news.
Sonuvabish
Sonuvabish
October 11th, 2014 at 9:34:15 PM permalink

U started this argument u dummy, albeit unintentionally...I've tried to end it twice. My name's Bob Even Stevens...I say stuff that is so factually inaccurate, and I stick to my guns after it's corrected, that someone eventually concluded I got my info from Fox News in jest. And aren't you the one who "doesn't troll' all the time because it's taking an opposite viewpoint? How come it's only not trolling when you do it? The general gist of my particular viewpoint is legitimate and it is backed up by plenty of people in America (who aren't old republicans), and plenty on this site. Problem is, sane rational people (not old republicans) tend not to scream and yell, or argue too much against whack job extremist viewpoints...so maybe you think views other than yours don't actually exist, since you mostly hear your crazy colleagues echoing your own extreme opinions--and you begin to believe yours are close to center. You're the ones who want to sit here and evangelize FOX, so much so, a new thread needed to be created. I don't have anything much to say except it sux. And you keep wanting to sing its praises back at me.
Sonuvabish
Sonuvabish
October 11th, 2014 at 9:41:04 PM permalink

No, exactly my point means, all roads lead to Obama at the start of the scandals.

Then Fox comes up empty. That's why it's more circus than news.

+14,000
EvenBob
EvenBob
October 11th, 2014 at 9:41:26 PM permalink

That's just baloney. You can't back it up
with facts, so why bother saying such
rubbish.
rxwine
rxwine
October 11th, 2014 at 9:49:10 PM permalink

That's just baloney. You can't back it up
with facts, so why bother saying such
rubbish.

Quote:

Fox News used doctored video of an interview with President Obama to claim his description of briefings he received on the night of the Benghazi attack contrasts with former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta's. In reality, their accounts are consistent.

Quote:

Fox has spent more than two years and 244 segments propping up baseless allegations that the White House engaged in a Benghazi "cover-up" with accusations that the administration waited weeks to admit to the attacks were "terror" or a "terrorist act," though in reality, Obama called the Benghazi attack an "act of terror" during his Rose Garden speech on September 12, the morning after the attacks and repeated the reference twice the next day, during speeches in Colorado and Nevada

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/10/08/fox-news-deceptively-clips-obama-to-claim-panet/201067
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
October 11th, 2014 at 9:49:18 PM permalink

No, trolling is where you constantly mention a certain
theme just to get a rise out of people. Odd you don't
know what trolling is.

I'm just going by what you said:

Quote: Evenbob

I get sick of people
being labeled as troll's here just because
you don't like them.

Seems to me what your doing. Or is troll an irregular verb? "I argue / You point out the obvious / He,she,it trolls / they bully'?

You would be a better expert, having been given a 7 day ban for Bullying and Trolling, though. I'll defer to your expertise on the matter and withdraw.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
Sonuvabish
Sonuvabish
October 11th, 2014 at 9:52:27 PM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

I'm just going by what you said:

Seems to me what your doing. Or is troll an irregular verb? "I argue / You point out the obvious / He,she,it trolls / they bully'?

You would be a better expert, having been given a 7 day ban for Bullying and Trolling, though. I'll defer to your expertise on the matter and withdraw.

He's a victim of everyone calling him a troll while he "not trolls' them, but he is also the arbiter of who is or is not a troll. Don't you see? He has lost all credibility with me after that remark.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
October 11th, 2014 at 9:52:31 PM permalink

LOL...yes not being aware of this Lois person's name (and then adding IRS scandal unawareness because FOX viewers ignore and invent facts), completely explains how I could be so in the dark about how FOX is great. They are two similar things that are closely related, most obviously.

You are bashing just to be bashing, smearing just to be smearing, without presenting even a sliver of evidence to back any of your totally ridiculous contentions up. You certainly didn't back your word up to quit the thread. You are just trolling to get a rise out of people.
rxwine
rxwine
October 11th, 2014 at 9:54:13 PM permalink
I know some people claim Fox News only runs opinions on opinion shows, but watch the screen. They run Fox News Logo right next to (EB said it) the baloney they are often pushing as a headline.
Sonuvabish
Sonuvabish
October 11th, 2014 at 9:59:59 PM permalink

You are bashing just to be bashing, smearing just to be smearing, without presenting even a sliver of evidence to back any of your totally ridiculous contentions up. You certainly didn't back your word up to quit the thread. You are just trolling to get a rise out of people.

I can't close the thread, I'm not a moderator? Are you soft in the head? I didn't say I quit the thread, I'm never posting again. I said you win, Fox is great. I said thread closed, as in, ok everyone can stop posting now. WTF? Do you already figure this and just want to argue, or are you slow? Go to wikipedia, it can give you some of the evidence you demand, I am sure because I skimmed the article after people starting saying 'that's not true, i live bill o reilly's man parts'. Look up the references. You expect me to do a research project to attempt to prove to some strange, old, republican that Fox sux (which would fail, because you would disbelieve even overwhelming evidence) ? What do I care if you sound like a lunatic to your grandchildren? I don't. All you'd have to do is watch Fox news with half of a brain, and there'd be some evidence enough of all these 'contentions'.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
October 11th, 2014 at 10:06:54 PM permalink

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/10/08/fox-news-deceptively-clips-obama-to-claim-panet/201067

Then Susan Rice went on the Sunday talks shows and told us Benghazi was a spontaneous riot caused by some obscure video. Then Obama went on the late night talks shows telling everyone that Benghazi was a spontaneous riot caused by some obscure video. Both were lying through their teeth because of the looming election. Benghazi was obviously a coordinated terrorist attack just by the weapons that were brought there.

As much as you and bish bitch about the liars on the right you really need to take a look at the liars on the left. I look at the liars on both sides and draw my own conclusions. But I'm not blinded by ideology like you and bish are.
Sonuvabish
Sonuvabish
October 11th, 2014 at 10:08:35 PM permalink

Then Susan Rice went on the Sunday talks shows and told us Benghazi was a spontaneous riot caused by some obscure video. Then Obama went on the late night talks shows telling everyone that Benghazi was a spontaneous riot caused by some obscure video. Both were lying through their teeth because of the looming election. Benghazi was obviously a coordinated terrorist attack just by the weapons that were brought there.

As much as you and bish bitch about the liars on the right you really need to take a look at the liars on the left. I look at the liars on both sides and draw my own conclusions. But I'm not blinded by ideology like you and bish are.

You watch Fox and are not blinded by ideology? Are you sure that's not what they programmed you to think? You don't even know what you're talking about. I'm not on the left. I couldn't care less about just about everything. I just hate Fox cuz they're evil and they are building an army of idiots.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
October 11th, 2014 at 10:12:43 PM permalink

I can't close the thread, I'm not a moderator? Are you soft in the head? I didn't say I quit the thread, I'm never posting again. I said you win, Fox is great. I said thread closed, as in, ok everyone can stop posting now. WTF? Do you already figure this and just want to argue, or are you slow? Go to wikipedia, it can give you some of the evidence you demand, I am sure because I skimmed the article after people starting saying 'that's not true, i live bill o reilly's man parts'. Look up the references. You expect me to do a research project to attempt to prove to some strange, old, republican that Fox sux (which would fail, because you would disbelieve even overwhelming evidence) ? What do I care if you sound like a lunatic to your grandchildren? I don't. All you'd have to do is watch Fox news with half of a brain, and there'd be some evidence enough of all these 'contentions'.

I'm not a Republican. Never have been. I'm not a Democrat either. I'm in the middle watching both sides. I watch all the networks plus alot on the internet. I'm not fooled by either side. Political operatives from both sides will lie, cheat and steal to tweak the middle that controls most of the elections. When I go to the polls I hold my nose and vote for the bastard that stinks the less.
petroglyph
petroglyph
October 11th, 2014 at 10:15:46 PM permalink

That's a good friggin point. Pretty stupid to say i'm bigoted against old people when I don't know how old you are, and magically know you are old because you watch FOX. Everyone hates old people. I don't hate old people I know, or that nice old lady. Don't hate old people who I don't know who are old, or don't act old. Hate FOX news spewers, who are all old. Hate old drivers. Hate old people in front of me in line.

Not that it matters, but to be clear I don't watch Fox or any of the famous broadcasts. I will admit I am probably a bit of a news junkie though. I like to read my info. I always liked a news paper and I can gloss through to read what I am interested in and discard the rest, instead of watching some two dimensional sock puppet trying to think for me. I like a book versus kindle.

I am at a bit of a disadvantage for any bantering about media. I spent most of twenty or so years without tv. I of course know what one is, and would see one sometimes in a hotel or someone if had one on. I never really watched any network news since I was a kid until 9/11, and then I got glued to CNN, pretty much non stop for a few weeks.

I don't know one actor from another. I know few beauties that flash across my screen are and don't care enough to learn them. By the time I could learn them they will get changed out.

I watch some RT now when I can. I like some Al Jazerra, and love history channels, documentaries or educational stuff. I am at such a disadvantage anytime a conversation goes to the screen. It is also a disadvantage for cross word puzzles and lots of idle chatter.

I was a bit facetious in recommending hating anyone. I can't think of anyone by name really that I would consider hating.

I'll tell you something true here. If you live long enough to be what you consider old [that changes] it isn't so important the years just like with cars, what matters is how many miles, and the maintenance. And one more thing, EVERYBODY is acting, and the world is a stage. imo
Sonuvabish
Sonuvabish
October 11th, 2014 at 10:16:00 PM permalink

I'm not a Republican. Never have been. I'm not a Democrat either. I'm in the middle watching both sides. I watch all the networks plus alot on the internet. I'm not fooled by either side. Political operatives from both sides will lie, cheat and steal to tweak the middle that controls most of the elections. When I go to the polls I hold my nose and vote for the bastard that stinks the less.

Then I don't really understand your love affair with Fox news, nor entirely trust your judgment as to what party you do or do not belong to...if you said Fox in general is horrible and illegitimate, but this one guy, he's OK, I could deal with that, but that's not the theme around here.
rxwine
rxwine
October 11th, 2014 at 10:17:28 PM permalink

Hey, I'm not defending MSNBC. Don't believe I ever have. Don't even say Obama doesn't lie.

I don't believe I've held the left up as saints.
Sonuvabish
Sonuvabish
October 11th, 2014 at 10:19:08 PM permalink

Not that it matters, but to be clear I don't watch Fox or any of the famous broadcasts. I will admit I am probably a bit of a news junkie though. I like to read my info. I always liked a news paper and I can gloss through to read what I am interested in and discard the rest, instead of watching some two dimensional sock puppet trying to think for me. I like a book versus kindle.

I am at a bit of a disadvantage for any bantering about media. I spent most of twenty or so years without tv. I of course know what one is, and would see one sometimes in a hotel or someone if had one on. I never really watched any network news since I was a kid until 9/11, and then I got glued to CNN, pretty much non stop for a few weeks.

I don't know one actor from another. I know few beauties that flash across my screen are and don't care enough to learn them. By the time I could learn them they will get changed out.

I watch some RT now when I can. I like some Al Jazerra, and love history channels, documentaries or educational stuff. I am at such a disadvantage anytime a conversation goes to the screen. It is also a disadvantage for cross word puzzles and lots of idle chatter.

I was a bit facetious in recommending hating anyone. I can't think of anyone by name really that I would consider hating.

I'll tell you something true here. If you live long enough to be what you consider old [that changes] it isn't so important the years just like with cars, what matters is how many miles, and the maintenance. And one more thing, EVERYBODY is acting, and the world is a stage. imo

Well said. Back when news was boring and had low ratings, CNN was a reliable source. I hear Al Jazerra is good; people should just start watching that.
Sonuvabish
Sonuvabish
October 11th, 2014 at 10:21:20 PM permalink

Hey, I'm not defending MSNBC. Don't believe I ever have. Don't even say Obama doesn't lie.

I don't believe I've held the left up as saints.

Nobody has. Invention of facts to use while attacking someone or defending oneself is a symptom of the disease of watching (fill in the blank)
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
October 11th, 2014 at 10:27:48 PM permalink

Then I don't really understand your love affair with Fox news, nor entirely trust your judgment as to what party you do or do not belong to...if you said Fox in general is horrible and illegitimate, but this one guy, he's OK, I could deal with that, but that's not the theme around here.

I look at all sides on issues, bish, not just one slanted side. I don't trust either party, but I think the best ideas of both parties should be used. That's what being in the middle is. How can one make an informed opinion on issues without listening to all sides before making such judgements?
petroglyph
petroglyph
October 11th, 2014 at 10:28:39 PM permalink

Hey Mickey,

I'll try and slip this in here. That was a nice catch back there about Palin firing that cop. I was so interested apparently in getting down some suppression fire, I missed a few targets.

You have always called a spade a shovel.

Have you ever been to see Hobo Jim, the Alaska balladeer?
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
October 11th, 2014 at 10:44:00 PM permalink

Hey Mickey, Have you ever been to see Hobo Jim, the Alaska balladeer?

Is that guy still living? We had a big barbecue up Lynn Canal out of Juneau one summer. Christ, that was like 1986. Hobo Jim showed up and gave us a free concert.
petroglyph
petroglyph
October 11th, 2014 at 11:07:01 PM permalink

Are you the one who said up thread that you didn't know who George Soros is? He is similar to Murdoch, but on global scale. He may not be in "the family" but he knows who they are.

He and Jim Rodgers had a hedge fund together. He's kind of a captain on the new "silk road".
  • Jump to: