Thread Rating:

petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
December 31st, 2017 at 5:17:47 PM permalink
Quote: Hullabaloo

I don't know about Vegas, but there are plenty of critters in AZ that will mess with you with one of the worst being pack rats. I've got 5 or 6 people in my neighborhood who've had pack rats rip up the wires in their cars, often to the tune of $2000 or more to have them repaired. If the car is moved regularly it seems to be OK, but if it sits for a while the rats will infest it.

Funny, I just came in from outside. I was putting mothballs on my truck motor, it seems to keep the mice and rats away from it?

The motor acts as a big heat sink when it warms during the day, at night it holds heat and the rats like to nest up in there because of the warmth. There are little rat foot prints on my valve cover.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
December 31st, 2017 at 6:34:00 PM permalink
UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres says

...conflicts have deepened, global anxieties about nuclear weapons have increased, inequalities have grown and nationalism and xenophobia are on the rise.

We call that MAGA in the US.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
December 31st, 2017 at 7:19:49 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres says

...conflicts have deepened, global anxieties about nuclear weapons have increased, inequalities have grown and nationalism and xenophobia are on the rise.

You could say those exact words for every
year after WWII. And you'd be 100% correct.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
Hullabaloo
Hullabaloo
  • Threads: 17
December 31st, 2017 at 8:08:45 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

Funny, I just came in from outside. I was putting mothballs on my truck motor, it seems to keep the mice and rats away from it?

That's one of the purported cures, but I don't know how well it works. As I recall, at least one neighbors car had moth balls in the engine compartment and still get ratted. Some people swear by hanging small pieces of soap everywhere. (I think it's supposed to be "Irish Spring", and only ONE type of that, I think it wasn't the original, but one of the others but I can't remember which one).

It also may be related to relate to the vehicle. Some are supposedly using a vegetable based product for the wire casing and say that is what they are attracted too. So if your vehicle doesn't have that then you may be fine.

I keep my vehicles in the garage, but if I did need to store something outside I'd take a look to see if the vegetable based wire casing had any merit. If my vehicle didn't I wouldn't worry much..
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
January 2nd, 2018 at 5:24:51 PM permalink
Is this what you righties think he is busy "multitasking" on while constantly golfing?

He's such a big fat joke.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
rainman
rainman
  • Threads: 18
January 2nd, 2018 at 5:42:44 PM permalink
Quote: Hullabaloo

I don't know about Vegas, but there are plenty of critters in AZ that will mess with you with one of the worst being pack rats. I've got 5 or 6 people in my neighborhood who've had pack rats rip up the wires in their cars, often to the tune of $2000 or more to have them repaired. If the car is moved regularly it seems to be OK, but if it sits for a while the rats will infest it.

Wire shielding is made with soy the critters smell it and think its a tasty treat.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
January 2nd, 2018 at 6:02:07 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

Is this what you righties think he is busy "multitasking" on while constantly golfing?

He's such a big fat joke.

He is talented and capable of many great things. Can't wait to see it. Thanks for the heads up.
ams288
ams288
January 2nd, 2018 at 6:06:14 PM permalink

Tweets like this make one thing abundantly clear: our President has a tiny penis.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
January 2nd, 2018 at 6:29:35 PM permalink

Tweets like this make one thing abundantly clear: our President has a tiny penis.

His button is bigger though.
Keyser
Keyser
  • Threads: 35
Thanked by
MaxPen
January 2nd, 2018 at 6:31:03 PM permalink
Which is why we like Trump. Less bureaucracy and more toxic masculinity. In the real world passive feminine males don't command much respect by apologizing to third world dictators and squatting to pee. ( After all, look at the mess Obama left us with. ) A little Teddy Roosevelt is more effective.

MAGA!

Last edited by: Keyser on Jan 2, 2018
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
January 2nd, 2018 at 8:06:13 PM permalink

You seem to think about penis a lot. Just saying, not that there is anything wrong with that.
Boz
Boz
January 2nd, 2018 at 11:43:28 PM permalink
Sorry if I’m late to the party on this documentary, but just watched “Trumped” on Showtime on a flight. Must see for any liberal who still doesn’t understand why Trump won. The videos of Nancy, Bernie, Jeb and other losers are priceless. Even better is realizing many posters on here would be perfect in that video. Knowing they still don’t get it.
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 2nd, 2018 at 11:55:22 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

You seem to think about penis a lot. Just saying

This post made me lol, thanks for that.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
January 3rd, 2018 at 12:14:38 AM permalink

...our President has a tiny penis.

You misspelled "Michelle (Michael) Obama".
EvenBob
EvenBob
Thanked by
Boz
January 3rd, 2018 at 1:50:59 AM permalink
Anti Trump CBS tried to find a middle class
family that will get screwed under the new
tax plan. They 100% struck out, everybody
they talked to is getting big tax breaks. Kudos
to them for airing it, things are changing
in the media finally. Maybe.
ams288
ams288
January 3rd, 2018 at 4:22:03 AM permalink

You seem to think about penis a lot. Just saying, not that there is anything wrong with that.

This is correct. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
January 3rd, 2018 at 5:21:15 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Anti Trump CBS tried to find a middle class
family that will get screwed under the new
tax plan. They 100% struck out, everybody
they talked to is getting big tax breaks. Kudos
to them for airing it, things are changing
in the media finally. Maybe.

$650 less in taxes on $150,000 in income is certainly a BIG tax break!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-the-tax-bill-will-affect-three-american-families/
ams288
ams288
January 3rd, 2018 at 6:33:35 AM permalink
Ruh Roh!!!

Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book

Quote:

Bannon, speaking to author Michael Wolff, warned that the investigation into alleged collusion with the Kremlin will focus on money laundering and predicted: “They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.”

Must see TV!
Boz
Boz
January 3rd, 2018 at 8:27:25 AM permalink

Ruh Roh!!!

Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book

Must see TV!

If you are down to this Trump is going to be vindicated of everything you dreamed for.

What is it they say about small victories?
ams288
ams288
January 3rd, 2018 at 9:34:50 AM permalink

If you are down to this Trump is going to be vindicated of everything you dreamed for.

What is it they say about small victories?

Did you read the article? If it comes to pass, I'd classify this as a "large victory."

Quote:

“You realise where this is going,” he is quoted as saying. “This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to f***ing Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr and Jared Kushner … It’s as plain as a hair on your face.”

ams288
ams288
January 3rd, 2018 at 9:54:04 AM permalink
I'm gonna have to read this damn book!

Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Be President

Quote:

Shortly after 8 p.m. on Election Night, when the unexpected trend — Trump might actually win — seemed confirmed, Don Jr. told a friend that his father, or DJT, as he calls him, looked as if he had seen a ghost. Melania was in tears—and not of joy.

Keyser
Keyser
Thanked by
RS
January 3rd, 2018 at 9:54:53 AM permalink
Wow it sounds like Bannon is going to sink Trump when he testifies against him as a material witness. Oh...wait, he's not been called to testify against Trump? He hasn't even hired a lawyer? He's only written a book? LOL.

Nice try ams288. Here's a suggestion, watch more FoxNews and listen to Rush.

MAGA!
ams288
ams288
January 3rd, 2018 at 10:31:12 AM permalink
Quote: Keyser

Wow it sounds like Bannon is going to sink Trump when he testifies against him as a material witness. Oh...wait, he's not been called to testify against

Next time, try reading the article before trashing it. Bannon didn't write the book, he was just interviewed for it.

There's LOTS of good stuff in there about how dumb Donald is, and not just from Bannon.

The book comes out next week:

Quote:

This story is adapted from Michael Wolff’s book Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, to be published by Henry Holt & Co. on January 9. Wolff, who chronicles the administration from Election Day to this past October, conducted conversations and interviews over a period of 18 months with the president, most members of his senior staff, and many people to whom they in turn spoke. Shortly after Trump’s inauguration, Wolff says, he was able to take up “something like a semi-permanent seat on a couch in the West Wing” — an idea encouraged by the president himself. Because no one was in a position to either officially approve or formally deny such access, Wolff became “more a constant interloper than an invited guest.” There were no ground rules placed on his access, and he was required to make no promises about how he would report on what he witnessed.

Since then, he conducted more than 200 interviews. In true Trumpian fashion, the administration’s lack of experience and disdain for political norms made for a hodgepodge of journalistic challenges. Information would be provided off-the-record or on deep background, then casually put on the record. Sources would fail to set any parameters on the use of a conversation, or would provide accounts in confidence, only to subsequently share their views widely. And the president’s own views, private as well as public, were constantly shared by others. The adaptation presented here offers a front-row view of Trump’s presidency, from his improvised transition to his first months in the Oval Office.

Keyser
Keyser
January 3rd, 2018 at 10:37:24 AM permalink
Bannon is irrelevant. He insists that he knows no Russians, will not be a witness, will not hire a lawyer and will not appear on national television answering questions.

Watch more FoxNews, and listen to Rush for at least a month and you'll feel better.

MAGA!
ams288
ams288
January 3rd, 2018 at 10:44:11 AM permalink

Bannon is irrelevant.

He knows where the bodies are buried...
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
January 3rd, 2018 at 10:45:40 AM permalink

Bannon is irrelevant. He insists that he knows no Russians, will not be a witness, will not hire a lawyer and will not appear on national television answering questions.

Watch more FoxNews, and listen to Rush for at least a month and you'll feel better.

MAGA!

Foxnews is Fake News

CRAGA!
Commie Republicans Against Great America!
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
ams288
ams288
Thanked by
Romes
January 3rd, 2018 at 10:51:24 AM permalink
Ohhhh this is too good. It seems like Bannon has gotten under Donald's thin orange skin:

darkoz
darkoz
January 3rd, 2018 at 11:11:48 AM permalink
Republicans in office:

"I pledge allegiance to Donald Trump and all the lies that he stands for, one divided nation under Trump without liberty and no justice for all"

CRAGA!
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
January 3rd, 2018 at 11:23:56 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Republicans in office:

"I pledge allegiance to Donald Trump and all the lies that he stands for, one divided nation under Trump without liberty and no justice for all"

CRAGA!

While a funny joke, which did make me laugh...

In all seriousness this has been shown now more than ever to be the awful truth. Republicans absolutely put party over the country. Hell, Roy Moore was banned from malls for hitting on underage girls, and the republican response was "Better than a democrat!" Similarly with lots of other issues, like trump, they're being phased out as more and more people figure out their con (help the rich get more rich by screwing everyone else) and as they've been losing ground over the past decade or so they've in turn been willing to do more wild and wild things (like backing trump) to gain some back. In the end, it's just going to blow up in their faces that much worse. Their true colors are coming out, and it's not red, it's a s&*t stain brown.

*disclaimer* I am in no way saying dems don't do this to some extent, nor that I support democrats. I don't. I just call a spade a spade when I see it.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
Keyser
Keyser
January 3rd, 2018 at 11:50:13 AM permalink
Quote: Romes

In all seriousness this has been shown now more than ever to be the awful truth. Republicans absolutely put party over the country. Hell, Roy Moore was banned from malls for hitting on underage girls, and the republican response was "Better than a democrat!"

So what. Dems elected Bill Clinton. And in case you forget he used his power to unload a grievous amount glutinous viscous gelatin like suspension of dna and lively organic lubricants on an intern's dress, raped at least one woman and sexually harassed several others.
And his wife...let's not forget about the Russian uranium deal, gross negligence handling state secrets and emails....and..................................it goes on forever. LOL.

MAGA!
darkoz
darkoz
January 3rd, 2018 at 11:59:00 AM permalink

In all seriousness this has been shown now more than ever to be the awful truth. Republicans absolutely put party over the country. Hell, Roy Moore was banned from malls for hitting on underage girls, and the republican response was "Better than a democrat!"

So what. Dems elected Bill Clinton. And in case you forget he used his power to jizz on an interns dress, raped at least one woman and sexually harassed several others.
And his wife...let's not forget about the Russian uranium deal, gross negligence handling state secrets and emails....and..................................it goes on forever. LOL.

MAGA!

Yes lets not forget about the russian uranium deal that had nothing to do with the clintons

Whats wonderful about that one is i get to say

"Watch Fox News for the truth"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kWIT7yydp4A

CRAGA!
Commie Republicans Against Greater America
Boz
Boz
January 3rd, 2018 at 11:59:24 AM permalink

He knows where the bodies are buried...

But where is the collusion with the Russians on the 2016 election???

Let me guess, that was a nothing Burger.
rsactuary
rsactuary
Thanked by
Romes
January 3rd, 2018 at 12:00:48 PM permalink

And his wife...let's not forget about the Russian uranium deal, gross negligence handling state secrets and emails....and..................................it goes on forever. LOL. MAGA!

Where are the indictments? DAAA! Deflect again and again!

Looks to me like yesterday's tweet sheet storm and this statement today suggests the political noose around his neck is getting tighter. The lack of oxygen is affecting his thinking!
RS
RS
January 3rd, 2018 at 12:01:36 PM permalink
Every time someone's whining about Trump, I can't help but think -- this would be 100x worse if HRC were (was?) president. And this is coming from a liberal. Oh yeah, I'm a liberal now. I believe in safe places, illegal immigration, and the wage gap. If anyone wants to hang out, I'll be at the usual place next Friday (social security office).
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
Thanked by
Romes
January 3rd, 2018 at 12:02:59 PM permalink

So what. Dems elected Bill Clinton. And in case you forget he used his power to unload a grievous amount glutinous viscous gelatin like suspension of dna and lively organic lubricants on an intern's dress, raped at least one woman and sexually harassed several others.

MAGA!

Speaking of "so what". Deflect much?
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
ams288
ams288
January 3rd, 2018 at 12:15:39 PM permalink

But where is the collusion with the Russians on the 2016 election???

Let me guess, that was a nothing Burger.

Errr... no.

Mueller is still looking into that.

The Trump Tower meeting with Don Jr and the Russians was certainly not a "nothing burger."
Romes
Romes
January 3rd, 2018 at 1:17:57 PM permalink

And his wife...let's not forget about the Russian uranium deal, gross negligence handling state secrets and emails....and..................................it goes on forever. LOL...

First, 90% of your quote above is just gibberish... but looking past that do note that I said DEMS ARE NOT WITHOUT SIN IN THIS REGARD AS WELL. Here, from the SAME post you quoted:

*disclaimer* I am in no way saying dems don't do this to some extent, nor that I support democrats.

So you effectively didn't discuss my point at all, or I suppose you did agree with me by saying 'but so do they!' Republicans BLATANTLY put party before country. Fact.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
Boz
Boz
January 3rd, 2018 at 2:11:44 PM permalink

Errr... no.

Mueller is still looking into that.

The Trump Tower meeting with Don Jr and the Russians was certainly not a "nothing burger."

So if Mueller had something on Trump don’t you think it would have been leaked by now?

Or in the spirit of his forum are you willing to bet on it? Name the terms and we can determine a wager.

Waiting patiently.
Boz
Boz
January 3rd, 2018 at 2:13:55 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

MAGA!

Speaking of "so what". Deflect much?

With all due respect, and you know I like you Babs, you are what’s wrong with the old guard of the Republican Party. To coin an old phrase, With Republicans like you, who needs enemies?
ams288
ams288
January 3rd, 2018 at 2:20:21 PM permalink

So if Mueller had something on Trump don’t you think it would have been leaked by now?

No. Absolutely nothing has leaked out of the Mueller investigation thus far.
Boz
Boz
January 3rd, 2018 at 2:40:21 PM permalink

No. Absolutely nothing has leaked out of the Mueller investigation thus far.

Thanks man, I needed that today! When I ever need a laugh I can count on you buddy.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
January 3rd, 2018 at 3:01:01 PM permalink

Roy Moore was banned from malls for hitting on underage girls

Proof, please.

I'm not saying he didn't hit on underage girls at the mall. I want some credible information that he was banned from a mall for hitting on underage girls. I might even settle if you can show me credible information that he was even banned from a mall for anything.

For the record, I couldn't care less about him. IMO I think I would have to lean towards the yes, he was doing something inappropriate. I still want some proof when people are making serious allegations about anyone regarding any sexual misconduct at all.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
darkoz
darkoz
January 3rd, 2018 at 3:08:58 PM permalink

Or in the spirit of his forum are you willing to bet on it? Name the terms and we can determine a wager.

Waiting patiently.

Investigations take time
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politics/complete-watergate-timeline-took-longer-realize

But you can keep hoping and praying. Doubt its gonna help stop mueller. Trump is guilty as sin
ams288
ams288
January 3rd, 2018 at 3:12:07 PM permalink

Thanks man, I needed that today! When I ever need a laugh I can count on you buddy.

What's funny? Do you (mistakenly) think things have leaked out of Mueller's investigation?
ams288
ams288
Thanked by
Romes
January 3rd, 2018 at 3:18:18 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Proof, please.

I'm not saying he didn't hit on underage girls at the mall. I want some credible information that he was banned from a mall for hitting on underage girls. I might even settle if you can show me credible information that he was even banned from a mall for anything.

For the record, I couldn't care less about him. IMO I think I would have to lean towards the yes, he was doing something inappropriate. I still want some proof when people are making serious allegations about anyone regarding any sexual misconduct at all.

Roy Moore accuser: I got him banned from the mall

Quote:

An Alabama woman who has accused Republican U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexually harassing her in the late 1970s said he was banned from the mall where she worked after she complained about his repeated, unwanted advances toward her.

rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
January 3rd, 2018 at 3:19:18 PM permalink
From Fusion GPS

Quote:

The public still has much to learn about a man with the most troubling business past of any United States president. Congress should release transcripts of our firm's testimony so that the American people can learn the truth about our work and most important what happened to our democracy."

Republicans have said they won't release it due to the current ongoing investigation.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
Thanked by
RogerKintSOOPOOBoz
January 3rd, 2018 at 5:03:28 PM permalink

That's your proof?? No wonder many innocent people go to jail. Please do the country a favor.... excuse yourself from jury duty if you get called.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/27413-manager-disputes-claim-that-roy-moore-was-banned-from-mall

"In this case, the mall manager from 1981-1998, Barnes Boyle, told local TV station WBRC late last week that Moore was never banned from the mall."
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
ams288
ams288
January 3rd, 2018 at 5:15:09 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

That's your proof?? No wonder many innocent people go to jail. Please do the country a favor.... excuse yourself from jury duty if you get called.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/27413-manager-disputes-claim-that-roy-moore-was-banned-from-mall

"In this case, the mall manager from 1981-1998, Barnes Boyle, told local TV station WBRC late last week that Moore was never banned from the mall."

And your proof involves a mall manager who worked there years after the incident in question who "can't recall" him being banned.

I believe the women.

Feel free to keep trying to cover for the child molester though, it's a good look for you.
rsactuary
rsactuary
January 3rd, 2018 at 5:40:30 PM permalink
"I can't recall" is the Republican motto. Been used for decades.
RS
RS
Thanked by
RogerKint
January 3rd, 2018 at 5:40:53 PM permalink

Feel free to keep trying to cover for the child molester though, it's a good look for you.

That's a bit harsh.
  • Jump to: