rainman
  • Threads: 18
Thanked by
petroglyph
January 8th, 2018 at 2:13:35 PM permalink
You people do realize while you are bickering back and forth over who's
party has the most unscrupulous turd members of congress are all partying
it up with each other behind closed doors at big fund raising party's put
on by special interest groups, don't you?
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
Thanked by
ams288
January 8th, 2018 at 2:13:46 PM permalink
Puh-lease. You call that a personal insult? Suggesting to somebody to use their brain? Lol, I thought liberals were the overly sensitive snowflakes.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
January 8th, 2018 at 2:21:37 PM permalink
Quote: rainman

You people do realize while you are bickering back and forth over who's
party has the most unscrupulous turd members of congress are all partying
it up with each other behind closed doors at big fund raising party's put
on by special interest groups, don't you?

Yeah, but Trump's unstableness added to the mix as our world leader is a bridge too far, as far as I'm concerned.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
January 8th, 2018 at 2:40:23 PM permalink
Quote: Keyser

Trump will make america great again.

False, and he's already made it worse.

...Trump is pro women,

Well he's pro grabbing women by the vagina (he uses the p word)! So false again.

... however some are jumping on some harmless locker room talk

I'm an athlete. I've been in locker rooms for 20+ years. I've been in immature high school locker rooms, regular locker rooms at the local fitness center, and MMA locker rooms with usually good guys but definitely some less than quality people from time to time. I've literally never in my life heard someone bragging about grabbing women by the p&&&y because they're famous and can get away with it. Do not try to normalize this behavior of a sexist and a rapist. It's from his own mouth. You can't tell me something other than what I heard with my own ears. Stop trying.

...Bill Clinton did far worse but he was given a pass.

Is Bill Clinton the current president? Is his name on this thread title? Is this about him? No. It's about trump so stop DEFLECTING from the horrible things trump has done by trying to point out what someone else "may" have done some other time. So if trump committed murder (on video of course) would you say "but some guy in some state somewhere else murdered someone that one time.... so...." ??? Doesn't excuse trump from being a moronic bigoted sexist and racist.

Face the facts...

Only wording in your post I couldn't agree more with. You should find some real facts =D.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
Thanked by
RSSOOPOO
January 8th, 2018 at 2:47:06 PM permalink
I disliked trump quite a bit leading up to his presidency. I haven't agreed with some things he's done or said since but am warming up to him.

The number one thing that is warming me up to him more than the presidency not being a train wreck is the completely ridiculous behavior of the never trumpers acting like a bunch of spoiled children that for the first time in their life aren't getting their way. Basically just jumping up and down in the air stomping their feet crying for a year now, nothing else. I won't be associated with those people.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
January 8th, 2018 at 2:55:16 PM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Basically just jumping up and down in the air stomping their feet crying for a year now, nothing else. I won't be associated with those people.

We are all sitting down and reading THE BOOK
Its Trump that's totally losing it, stomping his feet and being a crybaby over THE BOOK
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
Steverinos
Steverinos
January 8th, 2018 at 3:04:47 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Edited typo where I accidentally capitalised his brandname. Heaven forbid he sue me for trademark infringement.

Don't worry. He only threatens lawsuits. Still waiting on a handful of threats he made during the campaign. Heck, we're still waiting on the amazing things his make believe team found in Hawaii.
boymimbo
boymimbo
January 8th, 2018 at 3:13:01 PM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

Talking about sexual assault amongst "us men" and bragging about it in any location is not harmless. It perpetuates the thought that it is acceptable behavior. IT IS NOT. Under any circumstance or under any political party. Shame on you for even thinking this way.

There is a difference between sexual assault and sexual inappropriate behavior. Weinstein forcing himself on Salma Hayak is assault. Trump walking around Miss Teen USA is very inappropriate but not a crime.

I can't think of any man that I know who has not done something sexually inappropriate. Heck, most women I know have done something sexually inappropriate. Not assault though. The difference I think is that men don't mind and don't see their actions as an abuse of power or control, where as women tie it together.

What I see today is women pushing, and I think that's a good thing, but that a balance will be found. I see this as a grab towards pay equity (a good thing) and an understanding of the difference between sexually inappropriate behavior (which will continue to happen until the end of time) and sexual assault (which should stop).
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
boymimbo
boymimbo
January 8th, 2018 at 3:13:49 PM permalink
Quote: Steverinos

Don't worry. He only threatens lawsuits. Still waiting on a handful of threats he made during the campaign. Heck, we're still waiting on the amazing things his make believe team found in Hawaii.

His commission on voter fraud has conveniently disappeared into thin air as well.
Steverinos
Steverinos
January 8th, 2018 at 3:25:03 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

His commission on voter fraud has conveniently disappeared into thin air as well.

Of course it has. The guy's a conman. Always has been. There's a reason he's hated in New York. Because they know him best. They know what he is. They know he's full of sh*t.
boymimbo
boymimbo
January 8th, 2018 at 3:27:35 PM permalink
Quote: Romes

False, and he's already made it worse.

Well he's pro grabbing women by the vagina (he uses the p word)! So false again.

I'm an athlete. I've been in locker rooms for 20+ years. I've been in immature high school locker rooms, regular locker rooms at the local fitness center, and MMA locker rooms with usually good guys but definitely some less than quality people from time to time. I've literally never in my life heard someone bragging about grabbing women by the p&&&y because they're famous and can get away with it. Do not try to normalize this behavior of a sexist and a rapist. It's from his own mouth. You can't tell me something other than what I heard with my own ears. Stop trying.

Is Bill Clinton the current president? Is his name on this thread title? Is this about him? No. It's about trump so stop DEFLECTING from the horrible things trump has done by trying to point out what someone else "may" have done some other time. So if trump committed murder (on video of course) would you say "but some guy in some state somewhere else murdered someone that one time.... so...." ??? Doesn't excuse trump from being a moronic bigoted sexist and racist.

Only wording in your post I couldn't agree more with. You should find some real facts =D.

Alot of people voted against Hillary because of Bill's actions in the WH. Tens of millions of people knew those facts and voted Trump in despite knowing those facts. If you think that they ignored his actions when considering his actions you'd be wrong. One just has to look at Alabama for motivations. The fact is that sexual improprieties do not loom large in people's minds.
boymimbo
boymimbo
January 8th, 2018 at 3:29:47 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Heads up matey : trump commands ZERO respect from world leaders, be they friendly or hostile. Zero trust too, except that we can and do trust that everything he says is ill thought through and almost certainly a lie.

Edited typo where I accidentally capitalised his brandname. Heaven forbid he sue me for trademark infringement.

Nonsense. There are several world leaders that respect him. Several, as in more than a few, but less than many. Putin, for example.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
January 8th, 2018 at 3:43:11 PM permalink

Nonsense. There are several world leaders that respect him. Several, as in more than a few, but less than many. Putin, for example.

Having to deal with an ignoramus because he's the head of a country is not the same as respect.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
terapined
terapined
January 8th, 2018 at 3:44:04 PM permalink

Putin respects Trump?????
ROTFL
I bet he's reading THE BOOK and laughing at Trump
I also bet the 1st thing out of Trumps mouth the next time he meets Putin- the book is all lies and I'm a genius
Putin will probably chuckle and think to himself - what a moron
lol
Steverinos
Steverinos
January 8th, 2018 at 3:49:49 PM permalink

Yeah, not so sure about that. There's a reason why Putin and the Russians interfered in our election on Trump's behalf. He wanted a Trump presidency. Reason? There could be many, but one of which has to be respect for his opponent, Hillary Clinton.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
January 9th, 2018 at 8:06:43 AM permalink
So whats more insulting to america

Black NFL players taking a knee in protest during the national anthem (which trump hates)

Or POTUS not knowing the words to the national anthem (or if he knows them simply standing by while he doesnt say it)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uyrfbQ6Tkdw
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
January 9th, 2018 at 8:29:05 AM permalink

I've literally never in my life heard someone bragging about grabbing women by the p&&&y because they're famous and can get away with it.

Are any of them actually famous?
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
January 9th, 2018 at 8:35:30 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

So whats more insulting to america

Black NFL players taking a knee in protest during the national anthem (which trump hates)

Or POTUS not knowing the words to the national anthem (or if he knows them simply standing by while he doesnt say it)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uyrfbQ6Tkdw

He's mouthing the "cool" parts only. MAGA!!!

Seriously though, better to mouth it all correctly, or not do it at all. He pretty much mouthed only the phrases MOST Americans know. But given all the other dumb crap he's said in the past year, people aren't even going to care about this. :(
Steverinos
Steverinos
January 9th, 2018 at 9:29:01 AM permalink
Quote: RS

I've literally never in my life heard someone bragging about grabbing women by the p&&&y because they're famous and can get away with it.

Are any of them actually famous?

If you're grabbing women by the p***y, you're doing it wrong.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
January 9th, 2018 at 11:15:07 AM permalink
Todays headlines:

Dow Rises 153 points, S&P 500 Has Best Start Since 1987

Americans' Optimism About Job Market Hit Record High in 2017

Predicts 4% U.S. Growth in 4th Quarter

Remember when sad ol Barry tried
to flim flam us by saying under
2% growth was the new 'norm'?
Barry's motto was America Sucks.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
January 9th, 2018 at 11:22:53 AM permalink
Fusion testimony just released.
Interesting days.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Steverinos
Steverinos
January 9th, 2018 at 11:29:39 AM permalink
The bull market is 112 months old. Trump "owns" 11 of them, and that's being very generous to Trump.
darkoz
darkoz
Thanked by
ams288
January 9th, 2018 at 11:30:30 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Todays headlines:

Screaming doesnt mean anyone is going to listen
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 9th, 2018 at 11:51:59 AM permalink

Those are headlines, which are always
in big bold font. Not listening doesn't
change reality much, does it.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
January 9th, 2018 at 12:00:17 PM permalink

Todays headlines:

Agreed, most Americans with skin in the game (401K, IRA, Stock plans, Mutual Funds, etc) are too busy looking at end of the year results showing huge Year or Year gains. No need to scream it, just smile and hope it continues, love or hate Trump.
Romes
Romes
January 9th, 2018 at 12:09:25 PM permalink

Todays headlines:

I read online today that Donald Trump is gay and that he told all of his advisers he had nothing to do with the job market or growth and that it was all obama. At least he's finally living up to the truth!!!
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
January 9th, 2018 at 12:18:16 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

Todays headlines:

Agreed, most Americans with skin in the game (401K, IRA, Stock plans, Mutual Funds, etc) are too busy looking at end of the year results showing huge Year or Year gains. No need to scream it, just smile and hope it continues, love or hate Trump.

My stocks went up 13.7 % last year. Solid, not spectacular. I've had better years, I've had worse years. Two of my funds are tracking funds, so you'd think they would have done better but they didn't. Thanks to Sessions, my green portfolio is down about 20% since New Years.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
January 9th, 2018 at 12:37:44 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Quote: Boz

Todays headlines:

My stocks went up 13.7 % last year. Solid, not spectacular. I've had better years, I've had worse years. Two of my funds are tracking funds, so you'd think they would have done better but they didn't. Thanks to Sessions, my green portfolio is down about 20% since New Years.

You know the risks with Green Stocks. They are Bitcoin Light, 20% swings are going to happen often and are certainly not retirement quality investments. They have a place in a well diversified portfolio where you can financially handle those type losses.

And your 13.7% gain shows why individuals seldom beat the overall markets.
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 9th, 2018 at 12:57:04 PM permalink

I read online today that Donald Trump is gay

I read online that Michelle Obama is
a man. What's your point, that we
should believe everything online?

You first..
darkoz
darkoz
January 9th, 2018 at 1:12:19 PM permalink

You first..

Glad you finally admit the michelle obama is a man stuff is fake news
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
January 9th, 2018 at 1:12:57 PM permalink
I wonder if the righties who constantly brag about the stock market realize that the richest 10% owns 80% of all stocks.

Those coal miners in WV that the Trumpsters care so much about don't give a crap about the stock market.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
January 9th, 2018 at 1:18:28 PM permalink

Todays headlines:

That's great and all, but things have been trending this direction for almost a decade now. That's what happens when a recession ends. Why are Trump supporters acting like this is some big recent news story?

Quote:

The only people I heard saying "America Sucks" during the Obama administration were Republicans and Conservatives. I mean, for chrissakes, that was Trump's entire campaign strategy, is that America sucks and he's going to make it "great again."
boymimbo
boymimbo
Thanked by
RogerKintSOOPOO
January 9th, 2018 at 2:00:28 PM permalink
As entertaining (to those on the left) and as salacious as Wolff's book is, it doesn't really matter, does it.

As far as day-to-day life goes, if you didn't look at any news media since last January 20th, the only thing you would notice is a change in your pay check whenever your first direct deposit arrives.

You can still purchase health insurance like you could a year ago.
Your grocery, gas, hydroelectric, rent/mortgage is likely still the same as it was a year ago. Interest rates have not changed appreciably, and neither has inflation.
Your stock market is still increasing on a regular basis.
TV has not changed. The internet has not changed.

Everything is still relatively the same one year in. Trump did not ruin this country, nor did he make it appreciably better than it already is. His controversial XOs were thwarted by the checks and balances of the justice system.

So, as a reward to myself, I am taking three months off of this thread and any other political thread on this forum (or any other forum), and I am going to put my head down and just enjoy America, work hard, and get things done.

Of course that will change if North Korea turns into a charred remain or Trump gets impeached, both of which are extremely unlikely.

See you in April. Hugs and kisses to all.
Dalex64
Dalex64
  • Threads: 1
January 9th, 2018 at 2:07:17 PM permalink
No, he didn't destroy the country in a year, but he sure tried hard to sabotage the affordable care act, and planted some time-bombs such as reduced regulations and 1.3T in unfunded spending and expiring middle class tax-cuts.
Hullabaloo
Hullabaloo
January 9th, 2018 at 2:17:58 PM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

Seriously though, better to mouth it all correctly, or not do it at all. He pretty much mouthed only the phrases MOST Americans know. But given all the other dumb crap he's said in the past year, people aren't even going to care about this. :(

And if that had been Obama we'd have 24/7 coverage of it on FOX who would show the clip every ten minutes and express their outrage about it as well as having at least one "expert" appear who says "if you look closely you can see that he is actually mouthing the Black National Anthem", at least 2 congressional investigations would already be in place, and a few of our fearless leaders would be calling for impeachment.

What's really odd is that I would have thought that a very stable genius would have known all the words. Of course it may be that in the times he wasn't singing he was calculating the public debt, reviewing and revising the design of the Mexican wall, and analyzing the percentage success of a strike on North Korea.
Steverinos
Steverinos
January 9th, 2018 at 2:28:37 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

The only people I heard saying "America Sucks" during the Obama administration were Republicans and Conservatives. I mean, for chrissakes, that was Trump's entire campaign strategy, is that America sucks and he's going to make it "great again."

Bingo.
darkoz
darkoz
January 9th, 2018 at 2:40:12 PM permalink
The much touted tax cuts will backfire once the american middle class realize they see no significant change in their finances

I just watched as a Fox news pundit bragged that American middle class are saving $2000 per year for a family of four

Really?

$2000 a year for four people breaks down to $500 each

365 days in the year divided into 500...

Middle class americans are saving one dollar n change a day

Whoopdee doo. Everyone gets an extra can of soda. One extra six pack a week

Btw - corporations got 14% lower taxes. How much money is that going to equate too

Trumpers really got conned on this one. Such a perfect con they dont even realize it

Its "The Sting" squared
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 9th, 2018 at 2:46:22 PM permalink

Glad you finally admit the michelle obama is a man stuff is fake news

It is? Prove it..
Steverinos
Steverinos
Thanked by
gamerfreak
January 9th, 2018 at 3:23:02 PM permalink

It is? Prove it..

https://www.google.com/search?q=michelle+obama+little+girl+pics&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS760US760&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjZhsCsgszYAhUC7GMKHRZDB3AQsAQIKA&biw=1664&bih=899

See those pictures of Michelle Obama as a little girl? Do you SEE them? Do you? Take a good look. Do you see them? Did you click on the link? Did you? Do you see the pics? Does she look like a man? Does she? Is she wearing pink in one of those school pictures? Is she? Do you understand? Do you get it? Are you able to comprehend what your eyes are telling you? What about the one of her and her brother? Do you think it's been doctored?

Geez man. Unbelievable.

Now link me a video of some clothes moving in the wind.
terapined
terapined
January 9th, 2018 at 4:11:29 PM permalink

It is? Prove it..

Nothing to prove
Its common knowledge that Michelle Obama is a female
just as it is common knowledge that Trump is a moron
darkoz
darkoz
January 9th, 2018 at 5:13:49 PM permalink
Its already been proven. You just refuse to accept it

Doesnt change the facts

Sad!

CRAGA!
darkoz
darkoz
January 9th, 2018 at 5:23:59 PM permalink

You first..

Yes i will go first to defend romes comment that donald trump is gay

Here is a video of donald kissing rudy guiliani in DRAG on his/her neck and trying to grab him by the tucked pu°°y

If that is not gay i dont know what is ewww!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MBKu9OJ8Ltk
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
Thanked by
Boz
January 9th, 2018 at 5:52:12 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Sorry to say this but..... up 13.7% last year is a dismal performance!
RogerKint
RogerKint
  • Threads: 15
Thanked by
RS
January 9th, 2018 at 5:56:15 PM permalink

Yes i will go first to defend romes comment that donald trump is gay

Here is a video of donald kissing rudy guiliani in DRAG on his/her neck and trying to grab him by the tucked pu°°y

If that is not gay i dont know what is ewww!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MBKu9OJ8Ltk

Wouldn't that make him super hetero? Like, he's so hetero that he forgets it's not actually a woman? He just sees what looks like a woman and reacts. If he was gay wouldnt he kiss Rudy when he's dressed like a man? Romes rolls around with dudes on the floor (spread eagle I might add) and they're probably not even dressed like chicks. Doesn't make him gay 😉
100% risk of ruin
rsactuary
rsactuary
January 9th, 2018 at 5:58:29 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Sorry to say this but..... up 13.7% last year is a dismal performance!

Agreed, my 401k was up 27.7% last year. Thanks Obama!
RS
RS
January 9th, 2018 at 6:05:12 PM permalink
Quote: Steverinos

https://www.google.com/search?q=michelle+obama+little+girl+pics&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS760US760&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjZhsCsgszYAhUC7GMKHRZDB3AQsAQIKA&biw=1664&bih=899

See those pictures of Michelle Obama as a little girl? Do you SEE them? Do you? Take a good look. Do you see them? Did you click on the link? Did you? Do you see the pics? Does she look like a man? Does she? Is she wearing pink in one of those school pictures? Is she? Do you understand? Do you get it? Are you able to comprehend what your eyes are telling you? What about the one of her and her brother? Do you think it's been doctored?

Geez man. Unbelievable.

Now link me a video of some clothes moving in the wind.

Wish I didn't click a link that had "little girl pics" in the title.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
January 9th, 2018 at 6:14:28 PM permalink

Wish I didn't click a link that had "little girl pics" in the title.

You are now the frontrunner to be Alabama's next GOP Senate candidate.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
RS
RS
Thanked by
RogerKint
January 9th, 2018 at 6:15:37 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

You are now the frontrunner to be Alabama's next GOP Senate candidate.

What? Didn't you just get off of a suspension? Back at it so soon, I see.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
Thanked by
ams288
January 9th, 2018 at 6:29:31 PM permalink

What? Didn't you just get off of a suspension? Back at it so soon, I see.

Oh, my Lord. Get a sense of humor, please. He was agreeing with you about the bad link title and what it implied.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
darkoz
darkoz
January 9th, 2018 at 6:33:54 PM permalink
Quote: RogerKint

Wouldn't that make him super hetero? Like, he's so hetero that he forgets it's not actually a woman? He just sees what looks like a woman and reacts. If he was gay wouldnt he kiss Rudy when he's dressed like a man? Romes rolls around with dudes on the floor (spread eagle I might add) and they're probably not even dressed like chicks. Doesn't make him gay 😉

U clearly didnt watch the video. He does kiss rudy and even tries to smooch on his neck

Guess u didnt want to be exposed to the truth

And if trump couldnt tell that was a man then you have just elected the biggest moron in history. Im betting a six year old could tell it was a man

Oh wait we did elect the biggest moron in history. My bad!
  • Jump to: