Thread Rating:

MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
Thanked by
RSBoz
December 29th, 2017 at 1:36:31 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

Doesn't he always say he only has the "best" people work for him?

And he can't even get a programmer who knows how to code an error message properly?

I guess he forgot to hire that guy who charges 1.7 Billion dollars for a website. Does that health care site work yet?
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
December 29th, 2017 at 1:52:19 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

I guess he forgot to hire that guy who charges 1.7 Billion dollars for a website. Does that health care site work yet?

Yea it's fine.

I haven't had any problems with the healthcare marketplace, I just think the premiums are way too high, and there's only one choice for insurance companies in my County, at least as far as I can tell. I'm not sure if the ACA is to blame for either of those issues or not.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
December 29th, 2017 at 2:07:39 PM permalink

Actually, I was just reading the other day about how well it works now.

Nice try, though.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
MaxPen
MaxPen
December 29th, 2017 at 3:00:39 PM permalink

Actually, I was just reading the other day about how well it works now.

Nice try, though.

For 1700 million, I sure hope it works. I doubt EBay spent a fraction of that to build their site.
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
December 29th, 2017 at 8:49:16 PM permalink

For 1700 million, I sure hope it works. I doubt EBay spent a fraction of that to build their site.

Ebay would be 1/100th of the complexity, imo, so let's call it even. By the way, enrollment was blockbusters this year.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
December 30th, 2017 at 3:46:02 AM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

Ebay would be 1/100th of the complexity, imo, so let's call it even. By the way, enrollment was blockbusters this year.

Everybody likes something for nothing. As usual over 90% of those on the exchanges are receiving subsidies. Just another of Obama’s legacies of “spreading the wealth” around.
horse
horse
  • Threads: 0
Thanked by
SOOPOOSanchoPanzaRS
December 30th, 2017 at 4:48:43 AM permalink
It's always been curious how the Obama people never have a problem quoting embarrassing enrollment numbers when the majority of enrollees have always been the proud recipients of medicaid expansion.

How in the world do liberals even begin to consider it a success by any stretch of the imagination when people stick their hands out and free healthcare shows up, when they got the same handout from the emergency rooms before that anyway?

Trump's going to send these lazies back to work. That's what it's all about.
ams288
ams288
December 30th, 2017 at 5:34:51 AM permalink
Quote: horse

Trump's going to send these lazies back to work. That's what it's all about.

And to think, some righties in this thread accuse liberals of being hateful and intolerant!
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
Thanked by
BozSanchoPanza
December 30th, 2017 at 5:46:03 AM permalink

How in the world do liberals even begin to consider it a success by any stretch of the imagination when people stick their hands out and free healthcare shows up, when they got the same handout from the emergency rooms before that anyway?

I always enjoy when someone says something I've been thinking but never could state as clearly and succinctly as you did! Of course the framers of Obamacare consider it a success. They DO NOT CARE how much it costs, as long as more have health insurance, period! Sort of like when there were 'jobs programs' that helped get 20 unemployed people jobs at a public cost of only $50 million. It was a success because 20 less people are unemployed!
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
beachbumbabs
December 30th, 2017 at 7:43:16 AM permalink

And to think, some righties in this thread accuse liberals of being hateful and intolerant!

If it makes you feel any better I know there are plenty of Trump voters who are also lazy and living of the government when they are able to be working. A leach on hard working Americans is still a leach regardless of who you vote for.
Boz
Boz
December 30th, 2017 at 7:53:34 AM permalink
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a46fc79e4b0b0e5a7a68d3d/amp

Some mornings are better than others. Nice to see the HP admit what we have known all along. The Democratic Party is counting on illegals being allowed citizenship and the right to vote as a means of survival as a party.

Not sure why any sane person would be against asking someone if they are a citizen or here as a criminal illegal alien?

Let the excuses begin!
ams288
ams288
December 30th, 2017 at 8:39:40 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a46fc79e4b0b0e5a7a68d3d/amp

Some mornings are better than others. Nice to see the HP admit what we have known all along. The Democratic Party is counting on illegals being allowed citizenship and the right to vote as a means of survival as a party.

Nowhere in the article does it say or even imply this.

It does say this:

Quote:

He noted that since the first census in 1790, the goal has been to count everyone in the country, not just citizens.

billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
December 30th, 2017 at 10:13:15 AM permalink

Nowhere in the article does it say or even imply this.

It does say this:

I've worked on three Censuses. 1980 as an enumerator, 2000 as a Field Supervisor and 2010 as an Area Manager. In all, the goal was to count every person, regardless of citizenship status.
Maybe someone can explain how a person's status effects their water usage, fire protection needs or educational requirements.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
horse
horse
Thanked by
AZDuffman
December 30th, 2017 at 10:16:08 AM permalink

If it makes you feel any better I know there are plenty of Trump voters who are also lazy and living of the government when they are able to be working. A leach on hard working Americans is still a leach regardless of who you vote for.

I call bs on the premise of this statement. You're trying to wrongfully imply that the no. of Obama/Hillary voters/supporters living off the govt is pretty much the same as Trump voters.

There's always people wasting away their lives no matter their political persuasion.

All one need do is view how many anti-Trump/anti-conservatives violent marches & rallies there are, then compare that to how many there are on the other end of the spectrum. Those protesters? Mostly made up of useless, lazy, liberal snowflakes who have nothing to lose by getting thrown in jail or hospitalized for a few weeks.

The Conservatives? They're all working.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
December 30th, 2017 at 11:40:09 AM permalink

Those protesters? Mostly made up of useless, lazy, liberal snowflakes who have nothing to lose by getting thrown in jail or hospitalized for a few weeks.

Total BS
I'm a lib
I've protested
Worked hard my whole life
All my lib friends work hard

Its absurd and total BS to say Libs on the left are lazy and conservatives on the right all work
My workplace is filled with libs and conservatives. We ALL work hard.
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
December 30th, 2017 at 12:02:40 PM permalink

I call bs on the premise of this statement. You're trying to wrongfully imply that the no. of Obama/Hillary voters/supporters living off the govt is pretty much the same as Trump voters.

There's always people wasting away their lives no matter their political persuasion.

All one need do is view how many anti-Trump/anti-conservatives violent marches & rallies there are, then compare that to how many there are on the other end of the spectrum. Those protesters? Mostly made up of useless, lazy, liberal snowflakes who have nothing to lose by getting thrown in jail or hospitalized for a few weeks.

All the liberals in their crazy marches, protests, riots, etc. are employed....

by George Soros & Hillary Clinton to march, protest, and riot.

Bazinga!
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
December 30th, 2017 at 12:06:29 PM permalink
Quote: President Donald Trump

Why is the United States Post Office, which is losing many billions of dollars a year, while charging Amazon and others so little to deliver their packages, making Amazon richer and the Post Office dumber and poorer? Should be charging MUCH MORE!"

The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
MaxPen
MaxPen
December 30th, 2017 at 12:13:31 PM permalink
Liberals are just afraid the OPM train is crashing. Free Stuff Army is getting weaker by the day. There's a threat to their existence. It was predicted.

Trump Future ANAGRAM

January Twentieth Two Thousand Seventeen

U.S. Event: Now they just anointed a new threat
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
December 30th, 2017 at 12:13:32 PM permalink

Your generalizations are pretty offensive. I marched on Jan 21. I have extremely good reasons from my position, perspective ,and experience, to object vigorously to the Trump agenda and to the man himself. And nobody in their right mind has ever called me lazy.

But here's some in-kind flack for 'your' side of this.

There is no agitation on Trump's side (not actual Conservatives, according to the Conservatives) because they're busy feeding at the trough of his selfish leavings. Others (most true Conservatives, fiscal or otherwise) are too embarrassed to have any association with him.

Those flavors-of-the-month sycophants who do support him publicly are his bitterest critics privately and are sharpening the knives, waiting for the chance. But they've learned that shallow and insincere flattery keeps the twitter trolls of their backs, and so they're speaking to an audience of one. Not sure where their manhood is, Trump's pocket or just unusable.

And then there are those who DO march supporting Trump, with tiki torches and white sheets, skinheads or brownshirts, and those who march in their hearts but not for the cameras. They support him because he supports them, contemptable curs all.

And let's not forget the Evangelicals, hypocrites with their nasty, repressive agenda, but sheeples to a guy who lies to them and makes ridiculous promises he won't keep. Those who.would judge negatively anyone different than themselves, even in their thoughts , but support a guy who actively and publicly has broken every commandment in the bible except (maybe) honor mother/father.

So, where do you fit in, horse, among the rude and rabid supporter crowd? Who are you proud to stand beside?

I'm proud to have marched. I'm proud to object to a bad direction for this country, and a bad president who ultimately will harm us all. I'm happy to align with Liberals on this, though I'm closer to an embarrassed fiscal Conservative (as above) than anything else.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Keyser
Keyser
  • Threads: 35
Thanked by
AZDuffman
December 30th, 2017 at 12:27:01 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Those flavors-of-the-month sycophants who do support him publicly are his bitterest critics privately and are sharpening the knives, waiting for the chance. But they've learned that shallow and insincere flattery keeps the twitter trolls of their backs, and so they're speaking to an audience of one. Not sure where their manhood is, Trump's pocket or just unusable.

And then there are those who DO march supporting Trump, with tiki torches and white sheets, skinheads or brownshirts, and those who march in their hearts but not for the cameras. They support him because he supports them, contemptable curs all.

And let's not forget the Evangelicals, hypocrites with their nasty, repressive agenda, but sheeples to a guy who lies to them and makes ridiculous promises he won't keep. Those who.would judge negatively anyone different than themselves, even in their thoughts , but support a guy who actively and publicly has broken every commandment in the bible except (maybe) honor mother/father.

Wow such bigotry and hate! The best years are ahead of us. With Trump all ships will rise. Rather than marching against him, rioting, overturning cars, and breaking stuff consider supporting the president and ending the hate and bigotry.

Much of the time I really don't think the liberals even realize what it is that they're protesting.
Last edited by: Keyser on Dec 30, 2017
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
December 30th, 2017 at 2:01:22 PM permalink

Everybody likes something for nothing. As usual over 90% of those on the exchanges are receiving subsidies. Just another of Obama’s legacies of “spreading the wealth” around.

Food &beverage industry is also a primary source for government subsidies.. Frequently government subsidies are sought by low wage workers who you don't pay enough. Aren't you in that business?
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
horse
horse
December 30th, 2017 at 2:19:19 PM permalink
Expose the truth to liberals and the tantrums begin as the snowflakes keep dropping.

Why did I not expect to see a few anti-Trump/anti-conservatives to boast that they've been involved in protests and that every lib they know works?

There's always some who don't fit the bill on both sides.
So now, think back to how often and how many times we've been treated to watching anti-Trump protesters stomping on cars, blocking traffic, destroying property, torching vehicles and property, attacking normal people with pipes and clubs, and basically acting like pure a-holes.

Now match that wonderful progressive behavior (tossed the u this time) to that of people who may have voiced opposition to and know what a wretchedly incompetent, stupid, corrupt, dishonest candidate Hillary's always been and what a total ignoramus Obama is and was.

See the difference yet? BINGO!
Keyser
Keyser
  • Threads: 35
December 30th, 2017 at 2:20:14 PM permalink
Elon Musk is in the subsidie business. He's paid by the gov to create cars for people that earn on average 500k or more a year.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
December 30th, 2017 at 2:31:00 PM permalink
Quote: Keyser

Much of the time I really don't think the liberals even realize what it is that they're protesting.

They protest 'stuff'. You know, 'that stuff'
they don't like or understand. The hard
to nail down stuff. You aren't supposed
to know what the reason is.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
terapined
terapined
December 30th, 2017 at 2:35:02 PM permalink
Quote: Keyser

Rather than marching against him, rioting, overturning cars, and breaking stuff consider supporting the president and ending the hate and bigotry.

Gee
Care to address Heather Heyer
You are upset about property damage
but ignore murder
sad
Last edited by: terapined on Dec 30, 2017
MaxPen
MaxPen
December 30th, 2017 at 2:59:37 PM permalink

Your generalizations are pretty offensive. I marched on Jan 21. I have extremely good reasons from my position, perspective ,and experience, to object vigorously to the Trump agenda and to the man himself. And nobody in their right mind has ever called me lazy.

But here's some in-kind flack for 'your' side of this.

There is no agitation on Trump's side (not actual Conservatives, according to the Conservatives) because they're busy feeding at the trough of his selfish leavings. Others (most true Conservatives, fiscal or otherwise) are too embarrassed to have any association with him.

So, where do you fit in, horse, among the rude and rabid supporter crowd? Who are you proud to stand beside?

I'm proud to have marched. I'm proud to object to a bad direction for this country, and a bad president who ultimately will harm us all. I'm happy to align with Liberals on this, though I'm closer to an embarrassed fiscal Conservative (as above) than anything else.

You being a fiscal conservative and all should love Trump. He demolished Obama's first year debt spending despite an increased debt load with a higher interest rate.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/in-spite-of-headwinds-from-obamas-debt-and-the-fed-trumps-1st-year-debt-1-1-trillion-less-than-obamas/

Then again the above is most likely

RS
RS
December 30th, 2017 at 3:17:50 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Gee
Care to address Heather Meyer
You are upset about property damage
but ignore murder
sad

Meyer?
ams288
ams288
December 30th, 2017 at 3:30:57 PM permalink
Quote: RS

Meyer?

He meant Heather Heyer, the woman who was murdered by the Trump-supporting Nazi in Charlottesville.
terapined
terapined
December 30th, 2017 at 3:46:43 PM permalink

Meyer?

Sorry, miss type. Went back and corrected it
Heather Heyer
Comment?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
December 30th, 2017 at 3:53:40 PM permalink

Sorry, miss type. Went back and corrected it
Heather Heyer
Comment?

COMMENT: you are deflecting, as you always do.

Lets comment like you usually do!

The guy was not a true Trump supporter.

There, DONE!
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
terapined
terapined
December 30th, 2017 at 3:55:24 PM permalink

All the liberals in their crazy marches, protests, riots, etc. are employed....

by George Soros & Hillary Clinton to march, protest, and riot.

ROTFL
I've protested against scientology in nearby Clearwater at their Super Powers building, Flag.
Scientology uses the same false logic that you are using
Scientologists believe everybody loves their religion because they are saving the planet therefore all protestors are paid
Believe me, I was not paid to protest against scientology. One quietly asked me how much I was making for protesting. ROTFL
Such delusions.
RS, you really believe everybody loves Trump so therefore all protestors like me are paid
seriously? Hopefully you are not as deluded as scientologists
lol. To set the record straight. I don't get paid to protest. I work hard and protest on my free time
RS
RS
December 30th, 2017 at 4:30:35 PM permalink

ROTFL
I've protested against scientology in nearby Clearwater at their Super Powers building, Flag.
Scientology uses the same false logic that you are using
Scientologists believe everybody loves their religion because they are saving the planet therefore all protestors are paid
Believe me, I was not paid to protest against scientology. One quietly asked me how much I was making for protesting. ROTFL
Such delusions.

Seems like I struck a nerve. It's obvious many people don't like Trump. Are all protesters paid? No, certainly not. That isn't to say there aren't protesters who are paid...and quite a bit of money is spent on paying them.

RS, you really believe everybody loves Trump so therefore all protestors like me are paid
seriously? Hopefully you are not as deluded as scientologists

Speaking of false logic, that's a strawman. Speaking of being delusional...the fact you think I believe everybody loves Trump is, well, delusional. Or that you think we think all protesters are paid......give me a break.

lol. To set the record straight. I don't get paid to protest. I work hard and protest on my free time

I'm sure you work hard and don't get paid to protest. Now run along.
horse
horse
December 30th, 2017 at 4:44:19 PM permalink
I find it amusing and somewhat entertaining that there are liberals who admit they get involved in these useless protests. Someone here even said they were PROUD to protest the only president in multiple decades who actually knows what he's doing? My, my, my.

When I see people admit to that nonsense all I can think of is the utter pain, humiliation, distraughtness (made up word but effective) and disbelief they had to have experienced on that glorious election night.

Protest on dear liberals. It does nothing, means nothing, and has zero value (other than make me laugh!)
terapined
terapined
December 30th, 2017 at 5:06:50 PM permalink

Protest on dear liberals. It does nothing, means nothing, and has zero value (other than make me laugh!)

How old are you?
I believe protesting has saved thousands on lives
Thousands
If it wasn't for protestors, we'd be still losing in Viet Nam
horse
horse
December 30th, 2017 at 5:24:05 PM permalink

How old are you?
Thousands

And how many lives has all this protesting saved since Trump won vs. how much damage they've done?

I'm 31. From what I read about Viet Nam war protests it was nothing more than thousands of scared and cowardly hippies doing anything they could to keep from serving their country. And if that didn't work they ran to hide in Canada.

I'm not against protesting because it's every American's right. Just do it peacefully, let ALL colors in and not do what Black Lives Matter sometimes do, and make sure people understand why and what they're protesting. Most have no idea what Trump stands for, his political positions and why, and the fact that he's one of the least racist citizens/businessmen we've ever had.
RS
RS
December 30th, 2017 at 6:05:22 PM permalink

How old are you?
Thousands

We think many of the 'recent' protests are ridiculous because many people don't actually know what they're protesting or they are protesting on a false premise.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
Thanked by
Boz
December 30th, 2017 at 6:50:17 PM permalink

Expose the truth to liberals and the tantrums begin as the snowflakes keep dropping.

Why did I not expect to see a few anti-Trump/anti-conservatives to boast that they've been involved in protests and that every lib they know works?

There's always some who don't fit the bill on both sides.
So now, think back to how often and how many times we've been treated to watching anti-Trump protesters stomping on cars, blocking traffic, destroying property, torching vehicles and property, attacking normal people with pipes and clubs, and basically acting like pure a-holes.

Now match that wonderful progressive behavior (tossed the u this time) to that of people who may have voiced opposition to and know what a wretchedly incompetent, stupid, corrupt, dishonest candidate Hillary's always been and what a total ignoramus Obama is and was.

See the difference yet? BINGO!

The LACK of a difference can be noted in two examples below, and numerous others among many old threads.

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/video-poker/4518-my-3rd-and-4th-training-sessions-with-rob-singer-are-in-the-books/8/#post57351

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/video-poker/4949-the-rob-singer-challenge/20/#post65313

Bingo Bob aka Rob Singer aka jerry Logan aka jl2 aka whatever other banned names he's used has been banned numerous times as a troll and a fraud. The ban continues.

Buh-bye.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
December 30th, 2017 at 7:17:34 PM permalink

The LACK of a difference can be noted in two examples below, and numerous others among many old threads.

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/video-poker/4518-my-3rd-and-4th-training-sessions-with-rob-singer-are-in-the-books/8/#post57351

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/video-poker/4949-the-rob-singer-challenge/20/#post65313

Bingo Bob aka Rob Singer aka jerry Logan aka jl2 aka whatever other banned names he's used has been banned numerous times as a troll and a fraud. The ban continues.

Buh-bye.

Then I was correct!

The person I PM'ed my guess to can verify this if they wish.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
MaxPen
MaxPen
December 30th, 2017 at 9:58:23 PM permalink
He survived quite a long time.
billryan
billryan
December 30th, 2017 at 10:33:35 PM permalink

He survived quite a long time.

I'm sure his Mama is proud.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
December 31st, 2017 at 12:07:34 AM permalink
Mods/ members. Is it now apparent and clear that Horse is/was Rob Singer?
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
December 31st, 2017 at 6:23:15 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Mods/ members. Is it now apparent and clear that Horse is/was Rob Singer?

It was abundantly clear to me after I did a couple hours research. I provided a couple of references where the keywords and phrasing were clear to me, though that was not the only information I used. I also provided past sockpuppet names that people can read back on should they care to. Do you have some question about whether it was him? Or is there some off-thread action on it?
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
December 31st, 2017 at 6:29:20 AM permalink
There was no question. Some people are easier to pick off then Buzz. But understandably mods/management want some sort of proof.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
December 31st, 2017 at 6:52:54 AM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

There was no question. Some people are easier to pick off then Buzz. But understandably mods/management want some sort of proof.

He was banned before I joined the board, so I was not familiar with his writing style and tells. But we needed him to go along for a while to provide a preponderance of examples to compare. We really are trying to be strict but fair and not shoot too soon unless it's a spammer or obvious sockpuppet.
bobbartop
bobbartop
  • Threads: 133
December 31st, 2017 at 7:44:50 AM permalink
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
MaxPen
MaxPen
December 31st, 2017 at 9:23:31 AM permalink

The guy sleeps like 5-6 hours a day. If he is a family man 4 hours a day and works 8 hours a day he still has 6 hours left for golf. If he did that everyday 56 hours a week would be dedicated to MAGA. Have you ever tried to bug a golf course? It's a place to have secured conversations. Plus he is using his own property.
He will be in the White House more after fumigating and renovations from the last tenant is complete.

Looks like I was right. The White House is overrun with insects and rodents. According to Trump the place is a dump. This is what happens to Property where vermin reside for decades. I say burn it with fire. Right to the ground and build Trump a high rise with all the money he is saving.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/white-house-infested-rodents-insects-034503251.html
MaxPen
MaxPen
Thanked by
RS
December 31st, 2017 at 9:27:05 AM permalink

#MAGA
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
December 31st, 2017 at 9:50:41 AM permalink

#MAGA

Looks like another example of tiny...er..."hands" to me.

Washington is built on a swamp. The Potomac is only a couple blocks away. There are extensive gardens on all sides. Everything off the Mall is paved except for a few small garden plots and medians, so the pests tend to be concentrated in the grassy areas. My office was only a block north of the White House in 2002-4, and it was commonly known back then there was a pest problem. It just didn't make national news, perhaps because people didn't try to use it to malign the Bushes. It's tacky to try and suggest that either the Obamas or the Trumps caused the problem, although it's possible the organic vegetable garden may have increased the concentration of bugs a little. Maybe not, as it was a flower garden/grounds before that.

Doesn't matter where you live on the East Coast, if it's low-lying near water, you get rats, ants, insects, other infestations. Older buildings are especially susceptible. The further south you live, the longer the pest season. Florida is overrun; the winter kills a lot of things further north, and kills it off somewhat. The best you can do is battle them to a draw. Washington gets cold only from mid-Dec thru about the end of Feb, so a pretty long pest season.

You don't see nearly the pests on the West Coast, especially in desert climes like LV. It's just a fact of life here.But I've had friends come visit me who live out there and were truly appalled there were bugs in the same house with them. So I can see, if you don't live with it, you might think this was something worth reporting.
RS
RS
December 31st, 2017 at 10:16:28 AM permalink

#MAGA

I'm not a huge Trump fan, but even I have to admit, that'd make for an excellent new White House.

Washington is built on a swamp. The Potomac is only a couple blocks away.

Maybe we've all misunderstood Trump this entire time -- he's not referring to the people in D.C. as the swamp, but he literally wants to drain the Potomac?
Hullabaloo
Hullabaloo
  • Threads: 17
December 31st, 2017 at 3:33:04 PM permalink

You don't see nearly the pests on the West Coast, especially in desert climes like LV.

I don't know about Vegas, but there are plenty of critters in AZ that will mess with you with one of the worst being pack rats. I've got 5 or 6 people in my neighborhood who've had pack rats rip up the wires in their cars, often to the tune of $2000 or more to have them repaired. If the car is moved regularly it seems to be OK, but if it sits for a while the rats will infest it.
  • Jump to: