There's some forum members here, who I like and respect, that voted for Trump. Are you calling them ignorant morons?
Of everyone I've met, know, asked, and discussed with... Not one person has voted for trump while not being either a moron, or ignorant to most things about him (from personal to political). I'm not calling any specific person specifically anything (good try), but it is rather obvious (not alternatively factual) that people who support trump are either morons, ignorant, or both. I would love to hear logical sound reasoning for electing an unqualified horrible human being as our president, and could even change my perspective on his supporters given this information (because that's what scientists do - they gather information and as new information becomes available they change their minds to what the logical facts support).
Look at what he's done already in the first 2 weeks... All the things that even his republican "friends" through the campaign constantly said on video "that's campaign talk, he's not really going to do that." There's clip after clip of video proof of them saying that about numerous things he's already done.
- signed orders to build the stupidest f!#/ing idea yet, the wall... which americans are going to pay for, and then americans are going to pay for AGAIN when mexico simply ups their prices to account for any import tax we put on them. This has got to be both one of his biggest campaign promises and one of the stupidest illogical ideas I've ever heard of in my lifetime. Anyone who thinks a) we won't pay for the wall, and b) that it will actually work are literal examples of morons.
- Keystone and Dakota access pipelines he's approved despite what the people want and the public outcry that forced Obama to take action to stop it. Why? Because he literally has stock in the company that benefits from running the pipeline. One would think this should be illegal, or some kind of conflict of interest?
- banning people from entering our country based on their religion... yes, their religion, not their country as it's 'worded'. He touted a muslim ban before he got elected and called it a ban 10 ways from tuesday and that's exactly what it is and what he's done. Also funny - there's been ZERO arrests and ZERO incidents from ANYONE from those 7 countries since 9/11... All of the terrorists/attacks were either from US Citizens or from OTHER countries. The other countries that he has business with and thus didn't ban. Hmmm, another conflict of interest perhaps?
- appointing a supreme court justice that he believes will help overturn roe v wade and a womans right to choose, setting the country back how many years in the process while a bunch of men in a room try to decide on what's best for women and their bodies and their health.
- has made claims of 3-5 million illegal votes against him, which is just preposterous. You LITERALLY have better odds of spinning a jackpot on a state minimum payback slot machine 1,000 times in a row, while in the ocean being eaten by a shark that's getting struck by lightening than you do of that many documented cases of voter fraud. He has literally zero evidence, admits this, and yet still goes on spreading his lies to the same moronic ignorant idiots that then believe what comes out of his mouth.
- violated the Geneva Convention by approving the use of waterboarding and torture.
- filled a cabinet of UNQUALIFIED millionaires (re:Betsy DeVos as a prime example) to head state departments. Oligarchy much? This is literally our democracy being torn apart and made fun of in front of our very own eyes.
- fired the attorney general and mocked a supremely qualified judge for doing their jobs. Again, simply removing anyone in his way who challenges his authority/"power"... dictator much?
- pissed off our allies and aggravated other countries such as china. Shocking someone with zero qualifications isn't good at foreign affairs.
- signed orders to review Dodd-Frank to strip the rules and regulations (such as actual qualified fiduciaries being required)... and this is on video from his own mouth... FOR HIS FRIENDS.
- if it wasn't obvious from above... he has literally openly LIED to the american people NUMEROUS times in the face of literal facts.NONE OF THIS GETS IN TO THE FACT THAT HE IS A FACTUALLY PROVEN LIAR, RACIST, RAPIST, FEAR MONGERING BIGOT.
This is just all "political."http://www.npr.org/2017/02/04/513473827/yes-all-this-happened-trumps-first-2-weeks-as-president
If you support Trump, you are either a complete moron, ignorant, or both, or worse.
Last edited by: unnamed administrator on Feb 8, 2017
Playing it correctly means you've already won.