beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 74
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKintRS
February 7th, 2017 at 7:23:41 PM permalink
Quote: 777

If you look at the 2016 Election thread, you will notice Trumpers' numerous oppositions to & highly critical of President Obama in the use Executive Orders. There is nothing wrong with these Trumpers' speaking out (or "whine and cry" if you are soo poo-poo about it) and letting their voice heard. What is wrong now is their hypocrisy. Where are the outcries from these Trumpers now?

P.S
To avoid any misunderstanding/misinterpretation, I'm providing a link to the Merriam Webster site.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/poo–poo

I warned you yesterday about making member's names into mocking comments. You did it anyway. 3 days for personal insult.
"If the house lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game."
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 9
Thanks for this post from:
RS
February 7th, 2017 at 8:23:00 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

I warned you yesterday about making member's names into mocking comments. You did it anyway. 3 days for personal insult.

Should get double. Just my opinion.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 65
February 8th, 2017 at 6:56:24 AM permalink
Watched a WH press conference
Who is this Sean Spicer guy?
He's not funny at all
Bring back Melissa
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 10
February 8th, 2017 at 6:59:19 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

Watched a WH press conference
Who is this Sean Spicer guy?
He's not funny at all
Bring back Melissa

Apparently he might be hearing "You're Fired!" sooner than later. Donald isn't happy with his performance. And the SNL sketch didn't help matters...

White House rattled by McCarthy's spoof of Spicer

I said it this weekend: this sketch is an all-timer. The best SNL sketch in years by far.
"Trumped up trickle down" has an entire new meaning now, thanks to those Russian prostitutes...
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 23
February 8th, 2017 at 7:12:25 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Trump says murder rate at highest in 47 years, even though FBI say it's at a 50 year low.

FBI not counting 3 million murdered dead voters probably.

#AlternativeFacts ...This is only the what, a dozen times now that the trump administration has told you to not use your eyes or science facts and to just trust what they said, right?

"The inauguration crowd was the largest in history!" ...Yeah our eyes showed us that was a lie. This was probably my favorite one because literally 2 sentences before this statement he proved himself wrong by saying "no one released numbers so we have no way of knowing how large the crowd was!"
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 260
February 8th, 2017 at 8:19:04 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

I said it this weekend: this sketch is an all-timer. The best SNL sketch in years by far.

The upcoming SNL shoulld be worth watching, as Alec Baldwin is hosting again.

Love his impersonation of our Fearless Leader!

Trump will be the fodder for some great comedy as time goes by, and that's a damned shame.

I expected that a well-educated rich guy from NYC would be a bit suave and well-spoken, but lo and behold we get an urban red neck, an out of his depth uncaring lout who blithely stumbles from one gaffe to another

Next press conference (if any) he should wear a wife beater and a Caterpillar cap.

His slogan was right on, though: he has indeed made America GRATE again.

"What, me worry?"
lilredrooster
lilredrooster 
  • Threads: 75
February 8th, 2017 at 8:37:29 AM permalink
Incredible. Trump just bashed Nordstrom in a tweet for dropping Ivanka's clothing line. Is this guy for real? Am I dreaming? Can he really be the POTUS?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/318478-trump-rips-nordstrom-for-dropping-daughters-clothing-line
"gambling improves the flavor of life" ................... Nick the Greek
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 260
February 8th, 2017 at 8:40:13 AM permalink
How tweet it is.
"What, me worry?"
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 23
February 8th, 2017 at 8:41:32 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

Incredible. Trump just bashed Nordstrom in a tweet for dropping Ivanka's clothing line. Is this guy for real? Am I dreaming? Can he really be the POTUS?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/318478-trump-rips-nordstrom-for-dropping-daughters-clothing-line

lol annnnnd that's who the morons and ignorant alike elected...
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 65
February 8th, 2017 at 8:56:08 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

Absolutely stunning
The greed of this family is disgusting
Nordstrom made the proper business decision and Trump is seething
wow
What a chump we have for a President
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"

• Jump to: