Thread Rating:

Paradigm
Paradigm
  • Threads: 42
March 7th, 2017 at 7:41:55 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Not really. I foresee it happening. Doesnt mean i wish to wager on it. Dont confuse predictions with absolutism. If i was a guaranteed future predictor i would be playing roulette right now

It means that you just post BS and then won't back it up when there are $$ at stake...no one here is confused about that...except for you apparently.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
March 7th, 2017 at 8:26:29 AM permalink
Quote: Paradigm

It means that you just post BS and then won't back it up when there are $$ at stake...no one here is confused about that...except for you apparently.

Wow. U sound like those high school bullies. I Havent dealt with those in 30 years

I Dare you i dare you. Aww u dont know what you are talking about

Whatever. I made a prediction. Time not my money will determine if it comes to pass. Im not psychic and may be proven wrong.

Why are you so invested in this. Upset u cant get your gambling fix on. A wager u proposed was not accepted?

I dont need to prove myself by making wagers. All i need to do is wait and see what comes to fruition. And if im wrong it unfazes me because it was just a prediction. I dont base my livelihood on it

PS. New info is trump is about to be investigated for money laundering involving terrorist organizations.

Hmm. The clock is ticking till the end of the year
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
darkoz
darkoz
March 7th, 2017 at 10:48:50 AM permalink
Rachel maddow show climbing to the top. She is connecting all the dots on trump

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/03/05/rachel-maddow-history-finishing-top-10-viewed-shows-tv.html
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
March 7th, 2017 at 10:51:24 AM permalink

Wow. U sound like those high school bullies. I Havent dealt with those in 30 years

I Dare you i dare you. Aww u dont know what you are talking about

Whatever. I made a prediction. Time not my money will determine if it comes to pass. Im not psychic and may be proven wrong.

Why are you so invested in this. Upset u cant get your gambling fix on. A wager u proposed was not accepted?

I dont need to prove myself by making wagers. All i need to do is wait and see what comes to fruition. And if im wrong it unfazes me because it was just a prediction. I dont base my livelihood on it

PS. New info is trump is about to be investigated for money laundering involving terrorist organizations.

Hmm. The clock is ticking till the end of the year

No!No!NO!!!!!.
You said something. Now you must back it up. To the DEATH if necessary.
That's what a real Merican MAN would do. Offer to bet a BILLION dollars, but only if he puts up his money first.
I'm willing to hold both of your money, by the way.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
darkoz
darkoz
March 7th, 2017 at 11:04:49 AM permalink
Here is why rachel is getting the ratings. Last night more revelations. She goes her round about way of explaining but thats her schtick. When she gets u there it is all the more satisfying

Trump. Terrorists. Money laundering

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLDIVi-vBsOEyETRGoRP9y8zhyu6bHl6iK&v=dy9Qtf3P6Nw
billryan
billryan
March 7th, 2017 at 11:06:38 AM permalink

Here is why rachel is getting the ratings. Last night more revelations. She goes her round about way of explaining but thats her schtick. When she gets u there it is all the more satisfying

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLDIVi-vBsOEyETRGoRP9y8zhyu6bHl6iK&v=dy9Qtf3P6Nw

When Fox starts talking about this, then he is in deep shit.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
darkoz
darkoz
March 7th, 2017 at 11:44:29 AM permalink
Now proffessionals are touting odds changing over trumps impeachment due to the wiretapping accusations

Hmm. Remember u heard it from me first

So wheres the BS?
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/03/07/report-trump-assertion-of-obama-wiretapping-may-increase-impeachment-odds/21875411/
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
March 7th, 2017 at 11:53:07 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

The TrumpCare rollout, summarized in three tweets:

That's a good one.
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
March 7th, 2017 at 11:57:15 AM permalink

Wowser.... I'm sure more things like this will pop up.
Paradigm
Paradigm
  • Threads: 42
March 7th, 2017 at 12:04:30 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

No!No!NO!!!!!.
You said something. Now you must back it up. To the DEATH if necessary.
That's what a real Merican MAN would do. Offer to bet a BILLION dollars, but only if he puts up his money first.
I'm willing to hold both of your money, by the way.

Actually making some outlandish claim and not being willing/able to back it up is what Trump does...so DarkOz = Trump...got it, carry on.
bobbartop
bobbartop
  • Threads: 133
March 7th, 2017 at 12:05:07 PM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

That's a good one.

I wouldn't expect Ams288 to understand, but National Review is not a "conservative source". It's a neo-con source.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
March 7th, 2017 at 1:09:57 PM permalink
Jason Chaffetz is taking a lot of heat today for saying people may have to choose between their iPhones that they love so much and healthcare.

Haven't some righties here made that EXACT SAME ARGUMENT?

Also, good luck finding good healthcare for less than $100 a month. iPhones are WAY cheaper than quality healthcare.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
ams288
ams288
March 7th, 2017 at 1:39:31 PM permalink
Quote: bobbartop

I wouldn't expect Ams288 to understand, but National Review is not a "conservative source". It's a neo-con source.

I wouldn't expect you to understand (it's not the National Enquirer, after all), but National Review is absolutely a "conservative source."

Quote:

The online version, National Review Online, describes itself as "America's most widely read and influential magazine and web site for conservative news, commentary, and opinion."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Review
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
March 7th, 2017 at 5:10:38 PM permalink
Quote: Dalex64

Several of you are trying to equate some individuals from the collective left with one individual who is the president, and are using the logical fallacy that can be summed up with "one or some therefore all"

No. I'm saying if lacking proof for an accusation makes you mentally ill, then there are many people on the left who are therefore mentally ill. I don't think all the people on the left are mentally ill, FWIW.

Quote: JohnnyQ

I do NOT have proof that trump is mentally ill or completely unstable.

I just look at his actions objectively and draw the logical conclusion. For the sake of our country, let's hope I am wrong, in spite of the evidence.

What? You just said he's mentally ill for making accusations without proof. But you just made an accusation without proof.
steeldco
steeldco
  • Threads: 52
Thanked by
rsactuaryams288terapinedRomes
March 7th, 2017 at 5:18:31 PM permalink
There's not a question in my mind that Mr. Trump is not playing with a full deck. Furthermore there should be some sort of testing conducted so that this never happens again.
DO NOT blindly accept what has been spoken. DO NOT blindly accept what has been written. Think. Assess. Lead. DO NOT blindly follow.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
March 7th, 2017 at 6:04:42 PM permalink
Quote: steeldco

There's not a question in my mind that Mr. Trump is not playing with a full deck. Furthermore there should be some sort of testing conducted so that this never happens again.

I'd wager (if there was some way to confirm it) that most Republicans who have to defend him on some of his statements are rolling their eyes in private, before they come out and try to explain what the President really said.

Ain't no one fooling no one.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
steeldco
steeldco
  • Threads: 52
March 7th, 2017 at 6:14:26 PM permalink
Mr. Trump is nothing but a mean old demented dude. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Hopefully he was a good guy when he had his senses about him.
DO NOT blindly accept what has been spoken. DO NOT blindly accept what has been written. Think. Assess. Lead. DO NOT blindly follow.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
March 7th, 2017 at 7:53:55 PM permalink
Quote: RS

What? You just said he's mentally ill for making accusations without proof. But you just made an accusation without proof.

The evidence that he is mentally ill or completely unstable is his bizarre accusations. Even a right-winger has to see that, unless they are, dare I say it, also completely unstable as well.

OK, let's all agree that there is a lot more evidence that trump is unstable, based on trump's OWN bizarre tweets AND statements, than there is that 3 to 5 million illegal votes were cast in this presidential election.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
March 7th, 2017 at 8:34:43 PM permalink

23000 views since posted last night on youtube

Again is u havent watched this u need to

Rachel maddow just connected the dots between trump russia and corruption

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WX8dgbr5EI8

Hmmm... money laundering, Bank of Cyprus...

Rings a bell somehow.
Last edited by: MrV on Mar 7, 2017
"What, me worry?"
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
March 7th, 2017 at 9:47:23 PM permalink

Jason Chaffetz is taking a lot of heat today for saying people may have to choose between their iPhones that they love so much and healthcare.

That puts them in distinguished company:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijQIJAK0NFA
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
March 7th, 2017 at 10:08:11 PM permalink

That is distinguished company:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijQIJAK0NFA
bobbartop
bobbartop
March 8th, 2017 at 2:42:07 AM permalink

I wouldn't expect you to understand (it's not the National Enquirer, after all), but National Review is absolutely a "conservative source."

Quote:

The online version, National Review Online, describes itself as "America's most widely read and influential magazine and web site for conservative news, commentary, and opinion."

lol @ a liberal quoting me from Wiki. Who do you think you are? Obviously you haven't a clue about the history of the neo-con movement. And why should you.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
ams288
ams288
March 8th, 2017 at 4:55:40 AM permalink

Quote:

lol @ a liberal quoting me from Wiki. Who do you think you are?

Yes. Sources help one back up one's argument. Perhaps you should try that sometime.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster 
  • Threads: 232
March 8th, 2017 at 7:02:01 AM permalink
The left wing has been after me for years too. But I foxed them. I moved to a mountain cave in northern Montana. I have no electronics and I don't talk to any people. It's cold but I've managed to survive by noodling and hunting squirrels. They'll never put a computer chip in my brain and control me to get me to join the New World Order like they want. The Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group, the Illuminati, the United Nations and the Council on Foreign Relations have all teamed up against me. I can't even trust my fellow righties. They could be straw men for the Order. I'll post from time to time and keep the world safe for freedom and I'll ring the bell loud so that true Americans can for once and for all hear the truth about what is happening to this country.
Please don't feed the trolls
bobbartop
bobbartop
March 8th, 2017 at 11:35:01 AM permalink

Yes. Sources help one back up one's argument. Perhaps you should try that sometime.

Ams288, I AM a source. If someone asks you a question about this subject, you can confidently quote Bob Bartop. That should settle all arguments and put any question to rest. In this particular example, tell them Bob Bartop says "learn what a Trotskyite is, duh".
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 16
March 10th, 2017 at 11:16:42 PM permalink

Ams288, I AM a source.

So are notes written on the door to bathroom stalls. The voices in your head is another great source of information.
bobbartop
bobbartop
March 11th, 2017 at 12:18:07 AM permalink
Quote: TomG

So are notes written on the door to bathroom stalls. The voices in your head is another great source of information.

Big talk. But none of you have addressed the Trotskyite factor in the beginnings of National Review, instead only resorted to snarking and insulting me. I win. Stfd.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster 
March 11th, 2017 at 2:28:20 AM permalink

But none of you have addressed the Trotskyite factor in the beginnings of National Review

I doubt that there are a many people in the U.S. who even know who Trotsky was; outside of academia. Just as I doubt that there are many in Russia who know who Ulysses S. Grant was. Trotsky is about as relevant to U.S. politics today as is Bugs Bunny.
Last edited by: lilredrooster on Mar 11, 2017
TomG
TomG
March 11th, 2017 at 7:39:03 AM permalink

Big talk. But none of you have addressed the Trotskyite factor in the beginnings of National Review, instead only resorted to snarking and insulting me. I win. Stfd.

When it comes to bickering and whining in internet chatrooms you are definitely the big winner
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
March 11th, 2017 at 8:35:11 AM permalink

WTF
I am aware of Trotsky
Somewhat of a history buff
BUT
so what
this is 2017 and Trump is President and the thread is about his 1st 100 days
WTF does ancient Trotsky have to do with anything
You win because you trot out some old historical figure that has absolutely nothing to do with Trumps 1st 100 days?
What are you smoking?
And do you have some more?
:-)
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
billryan
billryan
March 11th, 2017 at 10:46:36 AM permalink
He wins, because that's all there is. Some see the world in black and white. For others that is one option too many.
bobbartop
bobbartop
March 11th, 2017 at 11:11:01 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

WTF
I am aware of Trotsky
Somewhat of a history buff
BUT
so what
this is 2017 and Trump is President and the thread is about his 1st 100 days
WTF does ancient Trotsky have to do with anything
You win because you trot out some old historical figure that has absolutely nothing to do with Trumps 1st 100 days?
What are you smoking?
And do you have some more?
:-)

If you'll scroll up/back a little you'll see that I merely tried to point out the distinction between a conservative and a neo-con. As usual, I base my opinion on fact. Though some here think that insulting me qualifies them as politically astute, it actually just exemplifies their political ignorance. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I have truth on my side and don't need no stinking links. The neo-con movement is based in Trotskyism, including William F. Buckley who was a false conservative, a saboteur, a Trotskyite. So you see? It was merely a small point I tried to make that didn't need to be turned into a lengthy mud-slinging event. All they had to do was look it up, see that I was right, and then announce that Bob Bartop is the king, Bob Bartop knows all, and that they feel embarrassed for even challenging me.
bobbartop
bobbartop
March 11th, 2017 at 11:25:02 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

I doubt that there are a many people in the U.S. who even know who Trotsky was; outside of academia.

You doubt wrong. Ask any neo-con.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster 
March 11th, 2017 at 11:38:41 AM permalink

Big talk. But none of you have addressed the Trotskyite factor in the beginnings

Okay, I took your bait which will be disappointing to many. Here, the National Review shoots down your claim. Here is there cut and paste:

"While it might be fun to wade deep into the weeds to demonstrate the ludicrousness of this assertion, let me just say that of the scores of famous neocons I’ve met, none of them have ever expressed any fondness for Trotsky. He’s never quoted as an authority in neocon op-eds or journals, and he’s never invoked — save in jokes — in neocon debates or conferences."

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/206955

Wait, don't tell me let me guess. This source is wrong and your sources are right.
TomG
TomG
March 11th, 2017 at 11:42:52 AM permalink

All they had to do was look it up, see that I was right, and then announce that Bob Bartop is the king, Bob Bartop knows all, and that they feel embarrassed for even challenging me.

Let us know when the number of people who believe this exceeds one
bobbartop
bobbartop
March 11th, 2017 at 12:36:57 PM permalink

Okay, I took your bait which will be disappointing to many. Here, the National Review shoots down your claim. Here is there cut and paste:

"While it might be fun to wade deep into the weeds to demonstrate the ludicrousness of this assertion, let me just say that of the scores of famous neocons I’ve met, none of them have ever expressed any fondness for Trotsky. He’s never quoted as an authority in neocon op-eds or journals, and he’s never invoked — save in jokes — in neocon debates or conferences."

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/206955

Wait, don't tell me let me guess. This source is wrong and your sources are right.

C'mon, Rooster. That's the fox guarding the hen house. I know I have to make an allowance for your 20-something status but geez, you're capable of better than that. Stop it. Just stop it. And go to your room.
bobbartop
bobbartop
March 11th, 2017 at 12:42:42 PM permalink
Quote: TomG

Let us know when the number of people who believe this exceeds one

Let us know when you simply google "neo-con" and "trotsky". After that, there is no requirement to return and apologize to me and tell me how great I am. Just lurking and keeping quiet will suffice. I'm not picky.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster 
March 11th, 2017 at 1:18:12 PM permalink

C'mon, Rooster. you're capable of better than that.

Trotsky's main contribution to revolutionary theory:

"Permanent Revolution"

Permanent Revolution is the theory that the bourgeois democratic tasks in countries can only be accomplished through the establishment of a workers' state, and that the creation of a workers' state would inevitably involve inroads against capitalist property. It is our interest and our task to make the revolution permanent until all the more or less propertied classes have been driven from their ruling positions, until the proletariat has conquered state power. Their battle-cry must be: "The Permanent Revolution"

Didn't mention my source. What's the point. You'll just say it's biased. But it has no connection to the National Review. Doesn't sound like any neocon I ever heard flapping his gums. So now, go ahead and tell me that the neocons favor revolution "by any means necessary," and that they favor state power to be in the hands of workers. "Working men of the world unite. You have nothing to lose but your chains." Sure, that's neocon talk. Sure it is. They really want McDonalds workers to have a lot of power don't they?
Last edited by: lilredrooster on Mar 11, 2017
TomG
TomG
March 11th, 2017 at 1:47:37 PM permalink

Just lurking and keeping quiet will suffice.

You finally got something right. Now lets see how long it takes for you go against this and continue with your insufficient blabbering
bobbartop
bobbartop
March 11th, 2017 at 2:01:50 PM permalink

Trotsky's main contribution to revolutionary theory:

"Permanent Revolution"

Permanent Revolution is the theory that the bourgeois democratic tasks in countries can only be accomplished through the establishment of a workers' state, and that the creation of a workers' state would inevitably involve inroads against capitalist property. It is our interest and our task to make the revolution permanent until all the more or less propertied classes have been driven from their ruling positions, until the proletariat has conquered state power. Their battle-cry must be: "The Permanent Revolution"

Didn't mention my source. What's the point. You'll just say it's biased. But it has no connection to the National Review. Doesn't sound like any neocon I ever heard flapping his gums. So now, go ahead and tell me that the neocons favor revolution "by any means necessary," and that they favor state power to be in the hands of workers. "Working men of the world unite. You have nothing to lose but your chains." Sure, that's neocon talk. Sure it is. They really want McDonalds workers to have a lot of power don't they?

This was not meant to turn into a long-winded discussion. As far as I can surmise, you and terapined are the only ones in this discussion that display any semblance of objectivity. The others appear totally blind, for whatever reason. So there ya go. I'm giving you the scoop. Do with it what you want. Go with the blind men, or open your eyes. I'm off to play video poker. Cya.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
March 11th, 2017 at 4:29:24 PM permalink
This proves everything!!!!

In case you didn't figure it out, it's fake.

Pretty damn funny though.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
March 11th, 2017 at 6:19:36 PM permalink
Quote: RS

Pretty damn funny though.

ABSOLUTELY ! ! ! Gotta watch it !
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
ams288
ams288
March 13th, 2017 at 3:01:09 PM permalink
The CBO score for TrumpCare has been released and it's an all out disaster for Republicans.

14 million Americans will lose their health coverage next year. 24 million will lose it after 10 years.

Would this be a good time for me to go back through the election thread and find posts by righties pretending that Obamacare was a failure because it didn't cover enough Americans????

Schadenfreude....
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
March 13th, 2017 at 7:06:14 PM permalink

The CBO score for TrumpCare has been released and it's an all out disaster for Republicans.

14 million Americans will lose their health coverage next year. 24 million will lose it after 10 years.

Would this be a good time for me to go back through the election thread and find posts by righties pretending that Obamacare was a failure because it didn't cover enough Americans????

Schadenfreude....

I listened to the new Secretary of Health & Human Services say young healthy people will buy insurance without a mandate.

Of course if that was the case, they would have done that long before Obamacare was even enacted and if we had a problem with heath care it wouldn't be the size of the insurance pool we'd be worrying about, because that would have not ever been a problem.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
ams288
ams288
March 13th, 2017 at 7:11:38 PM permalink
White House's Own Analysis Shows 26 Million Will Lose Coverage Under TrumpCare

So when the WH told us not to believe the CBO analysis this afternoon, maybe they meant because more Americans would lose coverage than even the CBO predicted?!

At what point do we stop debating whether Republicans are pure evil, and just start accepting it as fact???
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
March 16th, 2017 at 9:32:21 AM permalink
Trump's budget includes massive cuts to Education and Evironmental/Medical research so that increases in border control can be funded.

I thought Mexico was supposed to pay for the wall?? He said that hundreds of times.

He couldn't have lied to us for votes, could he?
billryan
billryan
March 16th, 2017 at 9:50:07 AM permalink
Trump wants to give 700 million in breaks to the richest of the rich while eliminating a program that provides heating oil to the poorest of our elderly. Doesn't GodsOwnParty realize how poorly that portrays them?
ams288
ams288
March 16th, 2017 at 9:59:43 AM permalink

At what point do we stop debating whether Republicans are pure evil, and just start accepting it as fact???

Seems relevant today after hearing about Donald's budget proposals.
Canyonero
Canyonero
  • Threads: 40
March 16th, 2017 at 10:18:55 AM permalink
Trump did good today!

Before Trump took office, there was a very realistic chance Geert Wilders, a Trump type, would win the election in the Netherlands. Today, he lost the election by 7 points. People were looking overseas and saw what it means to be governed by a Trump.

France is next and may have a similar result.

Trump may have saved Europe from the scourge of right-wing populism.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
Thanked by
Boz
March 16th, 2017 at 12:38:32 PM permalink

Seems relevant today after hearing about Donald's budget proposals.

Love em, especially this:

Cutting the EPA’s Budget Could Save American Consumers and Businesses Hundred of Billions of Dollars

More Trump promises turning into reality.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
  • Jump to: