Janson
Janson
  • Threads: 3
August 26th, 2024 at 8:29:25 PM permalink
I would like to ask a question about 8-deck Baccarat. When the player gets 0 to 9 as the first card, what is the probability of winning for each point? And what is the probability of winning for each point when the player's final result is 0 to 9?
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
August 26th, 2024 at 8:49:19 PM permalink
Quote: Janson

I would like to ask a question about 8-deck Baccarat. When the player gets 0 to 9 as the first card, what is the probability of winning for each point? And what is the probability of winning for each point when the player's final result is 0 to 9?
link to original post

This is a duplicate thread; it duplicates one that you posted some hours ago.

WARNING: Our rules forbid members from posting the same thread twice, and from posting the identical post twice. I am letting you off with a warning because you are a new member.

I am also closing this thread - if you wish to comment go here: the other identical version of this thread

This Thread is Closed
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
zbrownson
zbrownson
  • Threads: 11
August 26th, 2024 at 8:49:58 PM permalink
Quote: Janson

link to original post

I don't know if it is published for the first player card, but the probabilities for two player cards (and many more combinations) are published here:
https://wizardofodds.com/games/baccarat/appendix/3/
  • Jump to: